Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SavannahNorth  (Read 1454 times)

Offline NotTooOld4It

Savannah has disappeared from my AW hotlist, just when I was hoping to arrange a booking with her after the Covid restrictions are lifted next week. Does anybody know what has happened to her please?

Offline toon972

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Do you mean this Savanah?   External Link/Members Only     External Link/Members Only  If so she hasn't worked for a good while.

Check the new agency site that Ariana is setting up with Stacey that's mentioned on her review.  External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 12:08:28 am by daviemac »

Offline NotTooOld4It

Thanks.

Yes that's who I mean.

Pity. I've met her a few times and always enjoyed seeing her.

Offline Dimond dave

:hi: she retires every now and then  she'll probs be back in the autum.  :scare:

Savannah has disappeared from my AW hotlist, just when I was hoping to arrange a booking with her after the Covid restrictions are lifted next week. Does anybody know what has happened to her please?

Offline OscarC

I can still see her account on my adult work hot list.  :unknown: She last logged in 01/07/21, probably still getting some credits for private gallery sales.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 11:14:13 am by OscarC »

Offline ProfessorYaffle

After the talk on here about her retiring, I sent Savannah a message on AW asking if she was still working. She replied back on 10th June:
"I am having a break at the moment but I will be back in the next couple / few months".

Offline johnny34

After the talk on here about her retiring, I sent Savannah a message on AW asking if she was still working. She replied back on 10th June:
"I am having a break at the moment but I will be back in the next couple / few months".
As I thought but good to have it confirmed, thanks Prof  :thumbsup:

Offline CELICA GT

Cheers Prof, that's cheered me up after last night.  :thumbsup:

Offline NotTooOld4It

Me Too. Can't wait to see her back. (And her front, of course).

Offline Winker121

What happened last night?

Online Kev3773

What happened last night?
They cancelled Corry for some football thingy 😜

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
« Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 08:09:05 pm by daviemac »