Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Red Glasgow  (Read 3289 times)

22 review(s) for Lady_Red_x (19 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Clattypats]

Offline Westender

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened a couple of weeks ago

Comms- number was up on Aw gave her a call around mid day and arranged a 30 minute meet for later that afternoon. £60 for 30 minutes Very friendly manner on the phone. She says she only works one or two days a week.

Venue. Met Lady Red in an apartment in Clydebank  Very easy to find and apartment was clean and tidy. Always a good first sign for me

Lady Red. Big  girl, but not too big not too bad looking and a cracking big pair of tits on her . If your into stick  insects she won’t be for you . Really friendly girl.

The Meet. Took me into the room, got the paperwork out of the way. We both stripped off and she asked me what I liked.  Having saw the reviews and her apparent love for sucking cock I told her I would like to start off with some owo. I have to admit she excels in the bj department and gives plenty of attention to the lads too. Whilst she was going at it she would stop every now and again to tell me how much she loved sucking cock. This was good to hear

After about 10 minutes she said she wanted me to fuck her and I duly obliged  mish and doggy however I wanted to finish off with some more oral. Again duly obliged. Took my whole load on her face

All in all an extremely easy positive

If your looking for a decent looking friendly and obliging SP then she might just be for you