Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara @ Hush Massage (Nottingham)  (Read 4257 times)

Offline val33

External Link/Members Only

(Website address for Zara has "Chloe" in the name but the photos are definitely Zara)

Puts her age at 24 but she's definitely over 30, I'd probably say mid 30s.

£90 for 1 hour.

My first time to this establishment, I'd read many good reviews and decided to try it out. Called up and asked for availability the next day, 2 girls working but the only one at my specified time was Zara - photos looked good so went ahead and booked.

Bit of an awkward moment entering, the previous gentleman hadn't closed the door properly so I was able to just walk in, and found him waiting on the couch in the lobby - the other girl working (seeing to him) came out and quickly ushered me to another room to wait, looking shocked at how I'd managed to enter without ringing the buzzer. I'm not from the area so he had nothing to worry about though - didn't recognise him! She also reminded me to securely close the door on my way out later.

After a few mins, Zara came and picked me up from the waiting room, checked my booking name/time and took me upstairs. She's got a cracking body, fake bolt-ons but they're not stupidly out of proportion, and a fantastic arse. Little bit of flab around the belly, she's obviously had a kid, but overall she's stunning.

Instructed to lay face down on the bed, she put some music on and 1 hour of bliss started. Sensual oil massage (plenty of flicks around the balls and perineum with a cheeky finger), then a body-to-body massage with her rubbing her boobs and pussy all over my back. Little bit of stubble on her pussy so it felt like a brush tickling over me, but it was good. At one point she asked me to go in "doggy position" and she had a finger deep inside my ass whilst slowly stroking my cock underneath - had to ask her to slow down so I didn't cum too early!

Turned over after approx. 40 mins and she started the final wank off whilst rubbing her pussy over my chest. Gentle groping allowed but no fingers inside. I wanted a tit-wank instead so she turned around and expertly finished me off, giving her a massive pearl necklace. I was absolutely drenched in oil afterwards so spent a good 5 minutes in the shower trying to scrub it all off.

I'd definitely return but maybe try to see a different girl next time - Zara was amazing but I'm just greedy to try different girls!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2021, 02:18:16 pm by val33 »

Offline Bendown

Great review OP, sounds like an enjoyable punt indeed.

I've had my eye on Zara for a while, but wasn't quite sure. Time to pay a visit I think  :thumbsup: