Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Getting badgered for doggy  (Read 4013 times)

Offline chadpitt

The number one most requested sex position I hear is doggy. Romanians, English Czech, you name it; they all want it.

Actually doing doggy isn't a problem and I'd happily do it to a girl as a reward for a girl who doesn't ask for it.

But I dislike being asked to do doggy because it's selfish, putting their pleasure and convenience above the customer. It's also impersonal and they don't have to look at you, requires minimum effort from the WG and it gives them the chance to mess around on their phone (mostly Roms). Everyone thinks of doggy as the man being dominant, but when the WG asks for doggy it flips the table. You're then being used as some random faceless slave dick and it's as demeaning as it sounds.

So does anyone else not mind doing doggy but hate being asked to do it?

Offline rubric

Not had any girl insist on it, I've had a few girls suggest it - it's not my favourite position so I rarely take them up on it and they usually take it in good grace.  My impression is that many of them suggest it because a lot of men request it.

In any case I don't see Romanian girls, so maybe that's it?

Offline PunterNumber69

I think WGs suggest it as most guys like it.

You are over thinking it.

Offline Milansky

I don't like it, one of my least favourite positions. As others have said I've only be suggested it, none have ever tried to convince me to do it and not reacted when I've said no. 90% of my punts are mish>cg>mish>cg  :lol:

Offline Slow grinder

I tend to only go 'doggy' if I'm losing 'wood', and that depends on the condom, the thicker the condom the softer the wood. Cowgirl/reverse Cow girl if my preference.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2021, 09:43:45 am by Slow grinder »

Online southcoastpunter

yes i think some WG "like" it because it means the guy does more of the work and they don't have to look at you - but i think some women like it because it feels "deeper".

Not my favourite position either - i like to have eye contact with the lady i am fucking but having said that, doggy in front of a large full length mirror can be quite interesting!

Offline Stevelondon

I never minded it but that was mostly in my earlier days with it being a prelude to mish.

Being older I’m not so much interested now in the penetrative act. Don’t get me wrong. I still enjoy sex occasionally. But for me a nice teasing massage with HE or a fetish session of sorts, RO and blow to finish works just fine.
But if the SP is beautiful and she is so inclined as to do FK or even better DFK…… then missionary every time for me.

My days of Kama Sutra positioning are well over too  :D

Online Dipper

No, I think he has a point.

Minimal effort and face to face contact will suit many WG’s.

Getting a good enthusiastic rider in CG or RCG is the holy grail for me. A rare thing, but if and when you do find one make the most of it.

Offline The0neAnd0nly

I love doggy but always come that way so wait untill I'm ready to blow.

I dont think I've had a WG dictate to me the position and I've always led. Sure sometimes they might suggest changing but never felt like I've had to?  :unknown:

Offline FiveKnuckles

I love doggy.  Shape of her body, neck and when they toss their hair around. my hands and fingers go wandering as well.

check the WG doesn't push back with arse over her ankles. they do that so you only tip fuck them.   :diablo:   

Online Doc Holliday

It means they can send texts more easily without you noticing

Online Dipper

I love doggy.  Shape of her body, neck and when they toss their hair around. my hands and fingers go wandering as well.

check the WG doesn't push back with arse over her ankles. they do that so you only tip fuck them.   :diablo:   

The discussion is about WG’s requesting this as their preferred position more than others.

But yes I like it, problem is when it’s good I’m known to blow quickly, also I think some WG’s like to try a sack tickle to get you cumming quicker in this position.

Offline Malvolio

You are the paying customer - you pick the sex positions.  Just politely say you don't like doggy if the WG suggests it to you.

Offline stevedave

I'm glad to learn from this that I'm not the only one who doesn't enjoy doggy!

Offline Buttplug

Doggy has the advantage of thumb in the bum . Often gets a rebuke though.

Online Dipper

Doggy has the advantage of thumb in the bum . Often gets a rebuke though.

Only if shit pipes are your thing though :D ;)

Counter that with the added risk of a bad whiff, if cleanliness isn’t up to scratch.

Online scutty brown

I never get asked for doggie, but that's because I'm not an ugly fecker

Offline MilleMiglia

On another board someone recently posted a photo of the head of a bed, showing the pillows, etc, and entitled it something like "Doggy-woman's POV". Made me think.

Offline Home Alone

yes i think some WG "like" it because it means the guy does more of the work and they don't have to look at you - but i think some women like it because it feels "deeper".

Not my favourite position either - i like to have eye contact with the lady i am fucking but having said that, doggy in front of a large full length mirror can be quite interesting!

I can't do the deed in doggy; because of a schoolyard accident, I've not been able to bend my left knee for 60-odd years.

Which means that either CG or RCG are my positions of choice. Especially CG, for the reason given by scp above.

Offline bedhedred

You have to have good wood to do lots of position changes. Some girls let me decide, others do want me to fuck them in doggy. I assume so that they don't have to see me.

The more attentive performer will arch her back and turn around to look at me. Eye contact is always good.

Doggy can turn into Prone bone and the better girls will try to turn and kiss at the same time. I've had several enjoyable sequences. If the girl is a real snogger, I don't bother with doggy at all.

At its worst, doggy can be a way of spinning out the time with a girl who didn't really want to kiss, and who cut short the blow job through laziness. Last week I was dogging the girl thinking, we've arrived at this stage of the punt far too early. Won't be seeing her again.

Offline Bikerman

I prefer spoons from behind... slip in.rub clit and squeeze boob all at same time....only reason im not  keen on doggy is years ago i was doing it and she let rip with a wet fart....no shit but fuck me it stunk..plus i find anal better in spoons position too
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll
Banned by: daviemac

Online Dipper

I prefer spoons from behind... slip in.rub clit and squeeze boob all at same time....only reason im not  keen on doggy is years ago i was doing it and she let rip with a wet fart....no shit but fuck me it stunk..plus i find anal better in spoons position too

:lol: :lol:

Online scutty brown

Is that the last time you shagged your wife?

Offline mr.bluesky

Perhaps it's because they don't want to see your ugly mug  :unknown:

Offline workinallweek

No, I think he has a point.

Minimal effort and face to face contact will suit many WG’s.

Getting a good enthusiastic rider in CG or RCG is the holy grail for me. A rare thing, but if and when you do find one make the most of it.

rcg had that happen a couple of times  their choice  maybe im that ugly  lol
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.

Offline Adoniron

I think WGs suggest it because a lot of men cum quickly in doggy.

Offline willie loman

having a long upper body, its more comfortable for me, so its more or less the only one i do, no one has ever requested any position

Offline usroads

Doggy works for me - standing looking out the window or her kneeling on the bed or on the sofa - nice n easy to fondle her tits and smack her arse. To get more thrust - pull her arms back into prison guard or pull her hair.

Offline PepeMAGA

With the exception of oral, hj and cowgirl variations, most sex positions rely on the man making the effort I guess? Though how women move with you in doggy missionary etc makes a big difference compared to them being static

Offline simping

HATED doing doggy with EE)Latinas. With the amount of clients they see per day it's just not as fun. "Too hard, slow bby, I can't do this, it gives me pain etc" 🙄 

Online Doc Holliday

But I dislike being asked to do doggy because it's selfish, putting their pleasure and convenience above the customer

Whilst there will be exceptions, in terms of pleasure, vaginal doggy consistently comes out a least favourite position for females. They have least control over angle etc.

Also can be painful if male ''hammers away" deeply, especially if he is above average length.

Many SPs proclaim it is their favourite position for the reasons given ie not face to face, cannot snog at same time, many guys come quicker especially if she 'reaches under' at the same time.

There is a disadvantage for SPs though which is the lack of visibility if encountering the stealth barebacking punter.

Offline willie loman

With the exception of oral, hj and cowgirl variations, most sex positions rely on the man making the effort I guess? Though how women move with you in doggy missionary etc makes a big difference compared to them being static

i usually ask the girls not to move, some start doing the bucking bronco, to show what great fucks they are, but it puts me off my stroke etc, interestingly the romanian trademark, is putting their hands under and tickling your balls, which can be useful , but again can be a nuisance

Offline PepeMAGA

i usually ask the girls not to move, some start doing the bucking bronco, to show what great fucks they are, but it puts me off my stroke etc, interestingly the romanian trademark, is putting their hands under and tickling your balls, which can be useful , but again can be a nuisance
I know what you mean, can almost wind you when they slam backwards  :lol:
Nice when it's a slow grind though

Offline chadpitt

Whilst there will be exceptions, in terms of pleasure, vaginal doggy consistently comes out a least favourite position for females. They have least control over angle etc.

Also can be painful if male ''hammers away" deeply, especially if he is above average length.

Many SPs proclaim it is their favourite position for the reasons given ie not face to face, cannot snog at same time, many guys come quicker especially if she 'reaches under' at the same time.

There is a disadvantage for SPs though which is the lack of visibility if encountering the stealth barebacking punter.

That's not what the surveys say, or from my experience.

This was closely followed by doggy-style in second place, voted for by 22 per cent of women and 21 per cent of men.

External Link/Members Only

Offline george r

its so they dont have a fat git on top of them  :hi:

Offline Randson

Love doggy with my regular as there is a full width mirror beside the bed - plenty of eye contact and her body looks really good.
As a rule don't like it - normally passing around to find the right height for the pair of you and I'm lazy - hate standing never cum and get bored......

Online Punterperson1971

Love doggy with my regular as there is a full width mirror beside the bed - plenty of eye contact and her body looks really good.
As a rule don't like it - normally passing around to find the right height for the pair of you and I'm lazy - hate standing never cum and get bored......
I love doggy too but also legs on shoulders so I can go deep and also cow girl especially if their tits are a decent size and they are bouncing around,also I’ve never really had a girl say what position she wants normally I say it or they just ask “how do you want me”

Offline davidgood

I would not say I had been badgered for doggy, but as I enjoy anal whenever I can, then doggy is the most natural position for it,  to be sure of slipping in easily.

But for me it is most enjoyable when the girl is kneeling on the edge of the bed, even better kneeling on a chair so I am standing and can give her  a good hard pounding.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Pie Eater

Errr, I don't think many WGs are concerned with their own pleasure.

Offline willie loman

Errr, I don't think many WGs are concerned with their own pleasure.

true but most prefer to shorten the ordeal.

Online Atrueyorkie

Never been asked but that’s my preferred position, especially if they have a nice ass on them. Watching it ripple.

I’ve had one WG who forced me to do missionary as she wanted to look at me while she got fucked. I wanted to start off doggy. Her reasoning if they’re not a looker she’d keep tell them to keep at doggy.

To me as long as I get what I came for then I don’t mind, NSA always.

Online vindici

Doggy is a resounding no from me, I punt almost exclusively CG, and fall back to missionary if CG is off the table. Doggy is the worst position I can imagine in terms of pleasure, no view of the WG, no access to the body, no eye contact, no snogging.

Online Vice Admiral

No view of the WG, no access to the body, no eye contact, no snogging.

Sounds good to me.

Online pantywetter

I think WGs suggest it because a lot of men cum quickly in doggy.

Exactly.  Thought it was obvious!  Always turn it down just to annoy them. 

I also don’t like it.  Feel like I’m too high.  Laying down doggy (prone bone?) is my go to!

Offline Arch

I'm not a fan of doggie either.

My favourite is cowgirl, I get to see the girl's face and I have my hands free to touch, and depending on the height of the girl I love sucking on her tits while she rides me.

All these years I can only recall once or twice when a girl is able to cum during doggie - that is a very low percentage in my book.

Offline victor989

My favourite positions in order are :

1) Prone bone.
2) Missionary
3) Missionary, but with legs on shoulder (what's this called)
4) Cowgirl
5) All the others

I've never been badgered for doggy and usually been asked what I like.   

Offline sparkus

I've always wondered this too.

Offline Comicman

Doggy is by far my favourite position that's why i like tall women as when they bend over its a lot easier to penetrate them i always get girls wanting cowgirl  because i have a long and thick  dick so i let them ride  me knowing that with  a  condom  im never going to  come from cowgirl so they eventually let me do doggy

Offline cunningman

Doggy is by far my favourite position

I like it because I feel in control, including 'putting it in'.  And taking it out, because entry is nice. And I like to grab hips and hear/feel the smacking against buttocks.

Any mish-type thing I don't like - I'm a fat old bugger and can't support myself on one arm while aiming with the other.

I do like CG, whether its pounding or rotating or sliding.  But not all girls want to do this or are any good, and TBH they can make me cum quite quickly if they do, where standing doggy at the edge of the bed does give me control.  Sometimes I want control, sometimes I just want to lose it.

Offline Happiness

I've only had one girl insist on doggy and she didn't even get fully unclothed so I didn't want to make her uncomfortable. Apart from that I've done the positions I wanted. Try to be more firm, but also make sure to be as Polite as Possible.
Banned reason: Posting one line crap all over the threads / asking to be banned.