Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone know if Maria from Hua Hin Royton is still working?  (Read 316 times)

Offline Abs

Pretty much as per the thread title really. The Royton branch of Hua Hin is now closed. Anyone know if Maria is still working somewhere else? Spanish girl, mid 20’s I’d say, very pretty (in case anyone knows of her but not by name)

Thanks

Offline Bobkhan123

Maria was great, but she left long before they closed down, and they said they don't know where she's gone. Would be good if someone knows.

Offline Abs

No, I don’t quite know what the story was (I didn’t think it was my business so I didn’t ask) but that’s not quite right.

They were saying that she had left for quite a long time. I continued to go there still and saw a couple of other girls. Then on one visit I had a booking with someone else and when I turned up Maria was there as well. As I was a regular of hers, she agreed to see me. She said she still worked there but wasn’t really taking bookings anymore. The next time I tried to book, was again told she doesn’t work there any more. I mentioned I was a regular of hers but they weren’t playing ball. Last time I saw her was probably a couple of months before the first lockdown.

Like I said, I don’t know what the story is. Maybe she’d moved into running the place?