Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa Thai trans- Leamington Spa  (Read 2809 times)

Offline Chinaboy500

Late Friday night I fancied a shemale.
Saw this one thought looks good 6 inches working well it said.
Sadly a huge disappointment floppy dick no use to anyone.
Tried giving me a blow job that was very poor.
Tried to get her hard no luck when I sucked on her nipples she seem very uneasy about it .
So thought not getting anywhere here so got dressed went home.
Waste of 80 pounds so give her a big miss and save your money.
Shemales don’t seem to be living up to there expectations seem to promise a lot but can’t deliver.
One last thing is why when you get to there place there always seems to be somebody outside on their phone or having the long smoke of their lives very off putting.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline GingerNuts

I'm not sure how useful your review is when we don't know who you've reviewed. How about a name and a link?

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: July 10, 2021, 10:23:19 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline TheMagnet

One last thing is why when you get to there place there always seems to be somebody outside on their phone or having the long smoke of their lives very off putting.

I can totally emphasise with that! You’re just trying to get into the place as easily and discreetly as possible but there’s always some lurker outside and the girl takes forever to open the door so you’re left there looking like a plum!  :lol:

Went to see a TS once and I got let in the front door and went upstairs and was kept waiting outside her flat for what seemed like an eternity. 

There was a party going on in the flat across the landing and whilst I was waiting a guy came upstairs with a blonde stripper (she was telling him what outfits she had brought with her) as it was some guy’s birthday party, that’s how long she kept me waiting outside the door!  :dash:

Offline teddyking

Now that I’ve been relocated to work in my home town, I’m extra paranoid and careful whenever I’m
Out punting, especially since I have loads of family and friends in Birmingham . Nowadays I only punt in inner city apartments and when darkness falls
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Straightsix

Nowadays I only punt in inner city apartments and when darkness falls
.....said the ripper 😆
« Last Edit: July 11, 2021, 01:53:35 am by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Neromatrix

I can totally emphasise with that! You’re just trying to get into the place as easily and discreetly as possible but there’s always some lurker outside and the girl takes forever to open the door so you’re left there looking like a plum!  :lol:

Went to see a TS once and I got let in the front door and went upstairs and was kept waiting outside her flat for what seemed like an eternity. 

There was a party going on in the flat across the landing and whilst I was waiting a guy came upstairs with a blonde stripper (she was telling him what outfits she had brought with her) as it was some guy’s birthday party, that’s how long she kept me waiting outside the door!  :dash:

U should have snuck into the party and enjoyed the stripper's performance!

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

As a rule if I’m made to wait on arrival it’s 5 minutes at most for me then I’m leaving.  If I’m met with radio silence then I’m off straight away. 

Shame this one literally flopped  :D as she looked hot.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2021, 07:49:46 am by Prifessionallondinguy »

Online scouting

Her AW profile says she's passive, yet both AW & BP say she has a fully functional 6", but top is extra. I guess if she's not turned on then it would be difficult to get wood