Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexyyy_laura, Bond Street - excellent service!!!!  (Read 3569 times)

107 review(s) for sexyyy_laura (97 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline MikaelMika81

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

This punt was yesterday after couple of attempts failed from both of us.
Now with the meeting
Contact- I've sent her a text message with the time and day she replied quick and we agree on services and price .
Services - OWO, CIM, protect sex,FK ,69  and anal that is extra £50 .
Location - 5 minutes walk from Bond Street tube station ,the only thing is that across the entrance to the flat it is a pub and was packed yesterday ,I had couple of pint's after .
Flat - small but tidy and clean with 3 mirrors inside to see the action from every angle, bathroom is ok but there is a boiler for hot water and if you don't know how to operate you can burn yourself.
Laura - pretty face with green eyes ,nice tits ,perky ass and 2 tattoos,she open the door and was wearing a green bra and knickers and high heels .
The action - we had a small chat and sort the paperwork £200 with anal included,I had a shower and we started with some FK that was a little bit strange and after with some grinding on me I remembered from others reviews she's got a routine with these and I took her from the comfort zone when I suggest to RO her she was a little bit surprised,she was fresh no complaints here after couple of minutes she suggested for 69 and I was  :yahoo: ready for the OWO , plenty attention to the balls and shaft a little bit of DT  in a word was perfect.She  went on top and boy she is tight and I'm not that big ,I was playing with her tits and kiss them some more FK and started to suck my hand fingers ,we switch to reverse CG  and she started to squat on me and boy what a view was in the mirror :wacko: at this time I had to cool down not to finish before anal so we went for anal were another surprise she is tight we started in missionary and kisses ,I took her legs and put them on my shoulders and give her a good pounding at one point her face was red and started to rub her pussy don't know if she was acting or she just cum  :rolleyes: I pulled out and asked for CIM and she went for every drop that I had in me ,at this point we were both sweaty quick run to the bathroom to clean and back in the bed to clean me ,I was still erected and she proposed another go but I was exhausted  and I told her I'm not going to cum again in 15 min that we had maybe next time.
We had a chat regarding holidays travel this year and Euro 2020 that Spain went home and I went to shower.
Conclusion- will I see her again ?  100% sure for the services and attitude we clicked from the minute I was in the flat  , £50 for anal is not much in my opinion there are girls who ask £20 for OWO or FK .
Only one thing is her English is not very good but you can communicate with her .

After leaving I went for some pint's at the pub across the street there was a couple that saw when I've enter the building and exit but I didn't give a fuck I was to pleased for that.

Mikael out .

Offline MLawro93

Love the energy mate, the ending made me chuckle.  :D

Offline Yankee41

My soloution to the boiler controls is to bring laura into the shower with me.  Washing her is a delight.

Offline MikaelMika81

My soloution to the boiler controls is to bring laura into the shower with me.  Washing her is a delight.

Next time mate definitely I will try , thanks for the idea  :cool: