Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Francini AW & Birch Place Glasgow  (Read 4659 times)

6 review(s) for TS FRANCINI (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline J_H

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

And: External Link/Members Only

Fancied something a bit unusual and tried AW and Birch Place.

I went for Francini who was second choice behind the unavailable Zara at :https://www.adultwork.com/3252482 or at External Link/Members Only. Quite fancied Cassandra at:  External Link/Members Only - but had doubts about how genuine her pics were.

Instant response to phone call, good English, very laid back sounding. Postcode straight away, and there within the hour; it’s the flats behind the Royal Infirmary. Very nice, clean flat and comfortable; Francini seems to be resident in Glasgow at present and probably lives there.

£150 per hour for DFK, mutual CIM, and usual rump scuttle.

Bella Francini was very nice. Lovely, if fake, tits and big sensitive nipples. Nice big cock, don't know why she doesn't show it off! She’s more top than she looks from the pics – I’d say the best likeness on AW pics were fourth on top line; first on second line. Middle row third on BP. Very feminine and attractive. I think her hair is a bit shorter than in the pics

Have to say the DFK was more of a peck at the beginning, though when she got warmed up it was a bit more interesting, but still not really DFK – the only downside.

The rest was ‘everything that was anatomically possible’. She fucked me very slowly and patiently, then emptied her load into my mouth; I sat on her cock facing her and blew at least a week’s load over her tits (she doesn’t do facials).

Nice way to spend a summer evening!

Would definitely go back.

6 review(s) found for GloryholeTS linked to in above post (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline Spikey

Sounds like you had a really good time J_H. I must go and visit Francini.😊

Offline Gunner1

Sounds like you had a really good time J_H. I must go and visit Francini.😊

Don’t forget to post a review when you go.

Offline Stu82

I saw her maybe 5 years ago when she first came to the UK, she’s stunning and a really nice fuck. I’ll second the OPs view for what it’s worth. She’s lovely.

Offline simpleharrogate

I agree also with the OP always had fun with her.

Offline Johns1989

I met her maybe 2/3 years back before I was on this and had a good meeting. Never left a review due to it being so long but was a good meet, apart from her being pretty hung and thick so for a first timer she almost wrecked my asshole lol

Best bit about it is I fucked her for maybe 5 mins after she’d destroyed me. She came on her stomach and then I asked if she took a facial and was told no. So I said I was about to cum and the biggest load I’ve ever shot went the full way up her body with the majority on her face. Apologies for doing it but she just laughed it off and commented on the amount shot hahaha

Would like to see her again at some point and attempt to take her cock again