Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: New Hungarian Girl Isabela In Town - GFE 😈😈😋😋 Stratford (Avoid)  (Read 1317 times)

Offline namster

Following on from this thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=314282.0

:dash:  Avoid  :angry:

Communication - Sent SMS was given a list of services asked for Facial (20 extra) , CIM is (20 Extra) too, Kissing (Extra 20 too) , although someone here said it was included.

Looks:  Very Short, Belly and Sagging Tits (had baby stretch marks shown) , English non Existent , Girl from Albania

Damage:  Asked for 90 (Inc CIM and Facial) for 30 mins , Gave back £20 in end as no Facial was provided

Service :  Piss Poor (Made the Local Rom Girls in Stratford look like Angels).  Half attempt at OWO (Tip) too much hands. Sex was Mish and doggy but kept saying finish and only 10 minutes in. Finished CIM after 20 minutes, Piss Poor

Conclusion: There is a reason she is not on AW as negative FB would just kill her off.   :dash: :diablo:

Link : External Link/Members Only

Offline namster

« Last Edit: July 10, 2021, 05:21:03 pm by namster »

Offline bedhedred

You ought to do more reviews. I've just been to Stratford. I was not far off her front door when I read this. You helped me dodge a bullet.
Any Intel on this one? I toyed with it but the pictures are usual vs fakes. 20 extra for owo. Pleading with me to visit. I thought "nah"
External Link/Members Only

Online LLPunting

Thanks, please confirm if it's the girl in the pics or a B&S  :unknown:

Did she admit to being Albanian but spoke in Hungarian or you caught her speaking Albanian (if it's much different from Hungarian)?  Or you saw her passport/drivers' licence?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2021, 05:36:10 pm by LLPunting »

Offline namster

Not a B&S girl in Pics (But must be old prior to Baby) , Girl confirmed she was from Albania

Thanks, please confirm if it's the girl in the pics or a B&S  :unknown:

Did she admit to being Albanian but spoke in Hungarian or you caught her speaking Albanian (if it's much different from Hungarian)?  Or you saw her passport/drivers' licence?

Offline namster

Thanks i only went to see Isabela after the positive review from another member (Not sure why they gave a positive)

The Girl you have posted looks like a IG model (i expect this will be a B&S  :scare:) i will leave it someone here to TOFTT

You ought to do more reviews. I've just been to Stratford. I was not far off her front door when I read this. You helped me dodge a bullet.
Any Intel on this one? I toyed with it but the pictures are usual vs fakes. 20 extra for owo. Pleading with me to visit. I thought "nah"

Offline lillythesavage

There has been loads of similar ads, Bulgarian, Poles, and a few others, all with plenty of pics, always young good looking things with the use of cakes, fruit and Ice cream.

Been popping up for months, bit and called once and was not impressed, then got text after text for a while after, if they need to chase to get guys to fuck the girls in the picks for a hundo, then there is something not right  :D

Offline bedhedred

Momodan tried out several of the blatantly fake vs ads. I might give it a go. Can easily walk away if she is not a "must have"

Example
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=306520.0

Offline MrBeano

wow this review is complete opposite of the first person to review her here