Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anastasia Lithuanian Hatfield  (Read 2129 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5484029) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6308122) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JohnHerts

External Link/Members Only

Was really hoping the girl would be the one in the pics, she wasn’t, HOWEVER, WOW, what a body.

Location - one of the usual flats Nr Aldi, in Hatfield.

The girl-  older than the 27 years of her profile status. Probably mid to late 30s. Tall, lovely legs, nice fake tits, long blonde hair and pretty. Quite friendly.

The service - as it was my first time visiting the Russian/Lithuanian etc bait n switch, I did not know what to expect so only went for £60 for 15 mins. Had a quick bk, covered, which was ok,then brief cowgirl and miss. Was ok but a bit by the book, perhaps because I was only heir for a quickie.

I may go again if I am in the.mood for a sexy Russian blonde type, probably go for 30 mins though.

Offline da26

Sure I’ve seen this picture before. Any chance of a listing link?

Offline da26

Offline Hansolo69

I thought B + S could not be a positive?

Offline simon07

Depends on the final outcome.

Pictures look too good to be true and therefore stolen as bait.

Offline smiths

I thought B + S could not be a positive?

Sadly as I see it they can be as its up to the reviewer. To me a bait and switch is a lying cunt so IF I am aware it is one its a neg review, but what others do is a matter for them. How many times I have unknowingly punted with a switch I wasn't aware was one who knows, not me.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 10:50:36 am by smiths »

Offline JohnHerts

Is this her?

External Link/Members Only

I would say yes it is. I have never seen that profile before. Funny how often people see profiles that never come up when I search.

Offline Nickoname1

I would say yes it is. I have never seen that profile before. Funny how often people see profiles that never come up when I search.

It's almost impossible to keep track, tbh, which is why this forum is so useful. I only noticed this profile because I'd read your review and then searched locally to see who was around. I had Lithuania at the front of mind! Just a coincidence really.

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup: