Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Luana Caliente - Southwark  (Read 2877 times)

2 review(s) for Luana HotBrownie (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
5 review(s) for CALIENTE LUNA  (0 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]
7 review(s) for SHINE LUNA (2 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]
9 review(s) for HOT SHINE LUNA (2 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Itachi

Called Luna (goes by Luana now) the morning of the desired punt. Confirmed the meeting for 1:30 pm. Arrived in the area around 1:28 pm- I like to arrive to punts early as I don’t like my time to be wasted so I don’t tend to waste others. Called Luana and made her aware that I was 2 mins earlier and asked if i come come in. Bare in mind i did not drive to this meeting and the area does not have any cafes or spots to kill some time.

She answered and I told her i was there, she began talking rudely saying “ YOUR APPOINTMENT IS 1:30 SO WAIT UNTIL 1:30”  I explained to her that I am a young man of colour and being in certain areas- Southwark is know for the high rates of knife crime. Therefore it is not safe for me to be hanging around some random area, she went on to take this personal stating “ YOU TRYING TO SAY MY AREA IS NOT SAFE”  in an accusing tone. Again i tried to explain to her that it had nothing to do with her but it was just the area.

Due to the way she spoke to me over the phone was outright rude and lacked understanding, even more so it was just a matter of me being 2 minutes early to the punt.  I walked, i am not a mug!.

Offline Itachi

Thanks for adding this mate  :hi:

Offline blackprince

Sorry to hear that mate. Shes always changing her profiles watch out for her shes always got bad reviews then deleted her profile attached to the bad reviews and makes a new one
Banned reason: Undesirable homophobic cunt.
Banned by: daviemac