Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TV/CD Mia - Euston  (Read 3234 times)

Offline TheMagnet

This is a TV/CD review.

External Link/Members Only

I had seen Mia’s profile pop up a couple of weeks ago whilst doing some punting research and the pics made something else pop up as well!  :sarcastic:

I’m not usually into TVs or CDs but she has a pretty hot look about her and you only live once! A wise man once said that man does not live on Brazilian TSs alone so had to put some Colombian ass on the menu!  :yahoo:

After reading Huge Admirer’s recent review I figured it would be a safe bet as most of my recent punts have been rubbish and you can count on one hand the amount of good TS SPs in London at the moment, should just deport all the wasters!  :lol:

Her comms were great, no issues there and located in between Euston and King’s Cross in a small but clean and functional hotel room type flat.

Mia looks exactly like her pics in her ad, about 5’7” I would say, slim and toned body with about 6 inches, a touch girthy!

She’s friendly and we straight away go into DFK which she is very good at! In fact it’s been a while since I’ve kissed someone who kisses this passionately.

What followed was an action packed hour (£150).

She gave me great OWO and the overall foreplay lasted a while with a mixture of kissing and then me rimming her whilst she sucked me off.  I had to repay the favour and sucked her off for a while as well. 

Got to a point where I had to fuck her and had already mentioned prior to meeting that I only wanted to top so on with the rubber and then into doggie and then missionary.  Her ass isn’t particularly big but nice and firm enough to take a pounding!

Finished with me lying down and her sucking and wanking me off (no CIM) got the impression that wasn’t on the cards.  I was taking longer to cum but she kept up the enthusiasm and brought me to a raging finish which felt great.  Took an hour to build up to this and my reward was worth the wait!

Had a quick shower to get all the sex juices off me and then had a chat with her which was cool as we hadn’t spoken all that much up until this point.  Her English is spot on so zero communication issues here.  So an hour and a quarter after I arrived I’m out the door with a kiss and bounce in my step.

So I definitely enjoyed my time with her.  I have seen TVs before but it’s not my usual punt but at no point did I feel like that got in the way.  I would have liked to have sucked and squeezed on some tits but the orgasm was strong enough none the less! I’m guessing she’s wearing a wig so didn’t touch the hair but she looked great wearing black underwear which complemented her caramel skin.

Overall rating 9 out of 10, a breathe of fresh air. 

As previously mentioned I’ve had some whack punts lately and was starting to feel like an addict chasing a previous high.  Thankfully this session more than satisfied and gave me a much needed buzzzz!!!  :wackogirl:

Offline Hugeadmirer

Glad you had a good time and that the enjoyment of this hobby was found again

This is a TV/CD review.

I had seen Mia’s profile pop up a couple of weeks ago whilst doing some punting research and the pics made something else pop up as well!  :sarcastic:

I’m not usually into TVs or CDs but she has a pretty hot look about her and you only live once! A wise man once said that man does not live on Brazilian TSs alone so had to put some Colombian ass on the menu!  :yahoo:

After reading Huge Admirer’s recent review I figured it would be a safe bet as most of my recent punts have been rubbish and you can count on one hand the amount of good TS SPs in London at the moment, should just deport all the wasters!  :lol:

Her comms were great, no issues there and located in between Euston and King’s Cross in a small but clean and functional hotel room type flat.

Mia looks exactly like her pics in her ad, about 5’7” I would say, slim and toned body with about 6 inches, a touch girthy!

She’s friendly and we straight away go into DFK which she is very good at! In fact it’s been a while since I’ve kissed someone who kisses this passionately.

What followed was an action packed hour (£150).

She gave me great OWO and the overall foreplay lasted a while with a mixture of kissing and then me rimming her whilst she sucked me off.  I had to repay the favour and sucked her off for a while as well. 

Got to a point where I had to fuck her and had already mentioned prior to meeting that I only wanted to top so on with the rubber and then into doggie and then missionary.  Her ass isn’t particularly big but nice and firm enough to take a pounding!

Finished with me lying down and her sucking and wanking me off (no CIM) got the impression that wasn’t on the cards.  I was taking longer to cum but she kept up the enthusiasm and brought me to a raging finish which felt great.  Took an hour to build up to this and my reward was worth the wait!

Had a quick shower to get all the sex juices off me and then had a chat with her which was cool as we hadn’t spoken all that much up until this point.  Her English is spot on so zero communication issues here.  So an hour and a quarter after I arrived I’m out the door with a kiss and bounce in my step.

So I definitely enjoyed my time with her.  I have seen TVs before but it’s not my usual punt but at no point did I feel like that got in the way.  I would have liked to have sucked and squeezed on some tits but the orgasm was strong enough none the less! I’m guessing she’s wearing a wig so didn’t touch the hair but she looked great wearing black underwear which complemented her caramel skin.

Overall rating 9 out of 10, a breathe of fresh air. 

As previously mentioned I’ve had some whack punts lately and was starting to feel like an addict chasing a previous high.  Thankfully this session more than satisfied and gave me a much needed buzzzz!!!  :wackogirl: