Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Hot Latina - MK  (Read 1639 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5270106) (8 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Johnnyb0y

External Link/Members Only

This was on Friday 18th June

Called on the day and made booking - good English.  Flat was in the Hub so loads of free parking near by.
When I arrived I was asked to wait 5 minutes and it was pissing it down so had to find cover.  Got text with flat no and buzzed in. Michelle opened the door and I new straight away was onto a winner as gave me immediate DFK and better looking in the flesh and lost some weight from photos which look good.  No hygiene issues and The flat was immaculate and hi spec furnished.  £80 for 30 minutes inc OWO. 

Got naked and onto the bed and into DFK then OWO which had eye contact, spit and some light DT action so very enjoyable.  Michelle moved into RO which I don’t usually do but went with it and could feel things going from hard wood to hard steel so very enjoyable and tasted real good.  Bag on got into CG with loads of DFK and she really knows how to ride a Bull.  I know she was enjoying it with the moans when I sucked on her nipples and very good size tits. Then moved into doggy when she really went for it and had to slow it down as too close.  Moved into Mish and she was grabbing my arse to fuck harder but also think she new I was pushing my luck on the clock so exploded into the bag as was really pounding away.

She was laughing at the end and said I made her come twice so this was one of those punts we always want but sadly hard to find.  My best punts have all involved women from Latin America. 9/10 for this one.

She told me she was heading to Reading and some chat about the weather as apparently it’s better business when raining. Great body and personality.  If comes back to this region will go again.

Offline webpunter

Fine reportage

She was laughing at the end and said I made her come twice so this was one of those punts we always want but sadly hard to find.  My best punts have all involved women from Latin America. 9/10 for this one.

#metoo
Like my most recent review with a FAF brazza burd

She told me she was heading to Reading and some chat about the weather as apparently it’s better business when raining.

It's raining men! Hallelujah!
I'll get my coat  :lol:

Offline funlovingguy

External Link/Members Only

This was on Friday 18th June

Called on the day and made booking - good English.  Flat was in the Hub so loads of free parking near by.
When I arrived I was asked to wait 5 minutes and it was pissing it down so had to find cover.  Got text with flat no and buzzed in. Michelle opened the door and I new straight away was onto a winner as gave me immediate DFK and better looking in the flesh and lost some weight from photos which look good.  No hygiene issues and The flat was immaculate and hi spec furnished.  £80 for 30 minutes inc OWO. 

Got naked and onto the bed and into DFK then OWO which had eye contact, spit and some light DT action so very enjoyable.  Michelle moved into RO which I don’t usually do but went with it and could feel things going from hard wood to hard steel so very enjoyable and tasted real good.  Bag on got into CG with loads of DFK and she really knows how to ride a Bull.  I know she was enjoying it with the moans when I sucked on her nipples and very good size tits. Then moved into doggy when she really went for it and had to slow it down as too close.  Moved into Mish and she was grabbing my arse to fuck harder but also think she new I was pushing my luck on the clock so exploded into the bag as was really pounding away.

She told me she was heading to Reading and some chat about the weather as apparently it’s better business when raining. Great body and personality.  If comes back to this region will go again.

from the looks and the pics, likely she is converted . Did you have close look at the pussy and the adam's apple which are the give aways

Offline Royd30

Looks good but I’m not into men

Offline Johnnyb0y

As said she looks better in flesh as I immediately thought her overall frame was more feminine than photos.

Before I got into CG I got her on her back so could go down on her pussy and was perfectly formed. Something in her juices made me harder.

Offline webpunter

As long as there ain't a throbber it doesn't count
& ticks the TS [post] box
A win win
Any lube applied by her ? as this can be a tell tale sign 
In light of your comment you had a close vantage point so no reason no to puruse [when the opportunity arises]

As said she looks better in flesh as I immediately thought her overall frame was more feminine than photos.

Before I got into CG I got her on her back so could go down on her pussy and was perfectly formed. Something in her juices made me harder.

Offline webpunter

Looks like you ain't into anything
Last review 2017
And 5 negs on the bounce
Exercise the grey matter & with appropriate research on here you should be able to avoid this

Looks good but I’m not into men

Maybe give men a go, could hardly be any worse given your track record
The throbber fans on here seem to get along ok  ;)

Offline Johnnyb0y

No lube and I could feel her hot juices flowing down my balls in CG position  :kissgirl: