Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wigan asian girl  (Read 1523 times)

Offline Tomsmith86

Hi gents, i am visiting wigan at the weekend (for my sins), and have come across this profile:
External Link/Members Only

Im aware its not going to be the girl in the pics, just wondering if anyone has any prior experience with any asian girls in the WN1 area? Or by chance, this girl!

Offline bigbilly22

I’d expect this is a well used Chinese setup close to the town centre near the Tesco’s.

Service is exactly what you’d expect from a Chinese brothel, much promised but much less delivered in terms of DFK OWO RO CIM.

Girls hit or miss, can get lucky and the current girl that week if FAF but could just as easily be a 40+ fatty, depending what rotation these girls are on. 

You get what you pay for.

Offline Tomsmith86

Thanks for the speedy response. Back to the drawing board i think!

Offline bigbilly22

Thanks for the speedy response. Back to the drawing board i think!

Just outside Wigan in Lowton and very much top end of the budget at £160ph but she does the lot if your into a sexy MILF.

Reports of a thieving friend to be taken with a pinch of salt but I’ve always found her very accommodating for DFK OWO RO WS Rimming. Talks for England though so maybe take some earplugs.

Offline Tomsmith86

Just outside Wigan in Lowton and very much top end of the budget at £160ph but she does the lot if your into a sexy MILF.

Reports of a thieving friend to be taken with a pinch of salt but I’ve always found her very accommodating for DFK OWO RO WS Rimming. Talks for England though so maybe take some earplugs.

Wow, great tip. I've got a wishlist milf to tick off. Speaking of wishlists and strange fantasies,  i saw there was a one legged girl in Wigan, but she doesn't do fs.

Offline two pumps and squirt

Ive seen a few girls here. They change every Monday. They have 2 ads on viva street for the same place. Girls have been fairly attractive. Ive not walked yet. The girls do seem to rotate so its posible that you may get a girl you may have seen weeks ago.

When you text or phone it is another girl doing the comunication. IT will be her who lets you in and shows you to the room. Im guessing this girl is Thai i say this because i seen a Thai newspaper and thai groceries i may be just assuming wrong though. There usually one girl working each day as i said they change every Monday. The girls themselves i doubt they are korean but some could easily have me fooled into believing they are but they are most likely chinese but for me their aisian and i love asians.

The service differs between each one. I have had owo/DFK at no extra cost but on another occassions it not on the menu. If any one considering it i would advise you text and ask for confirmation. Ive never been asked for extras which has been a bonus so its either on offer it isnt.

What i usually do is ask for a photo of the girl available on the day.

Offline bigbilly22

Wow, great tip. I've got a wishlist milf to tick off. Speaking of wishlists and strange fantasies,  i saw there was a one legged girl in Wigan, but she doesn't do fs.

I’ve fucked her a few times and think I’ve reviewed on here. Appears to be only offering HJ/BJ these days but definitely one to tick off.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2021, 05:17:19 pm by bigbilly22 »

Offline bigbilly22

I’ve fucked her a few times and think I’ve reviewed on here. Appears to be only offering HJ/BJ these days but definitely one to tick off.

I did

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=206874.0
« Last Edit: July 10, 2021, 05:18:48 pm by bigbilly22 »

Offline Tomsmith86

Great read. I think yours may have been the original review that got me interested. I messaged but was told no sex! Maybe I'll keep trying