Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busy Natasha cardiff  (Read 1915 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5826950) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Lon89

Busy natasha

Felt like a meet late one night but didn't want to spend much, Seen Natasha was doing £90 p/h + £20cim and decided to give a text. Got a reply instantly and was at her flat in 30 minutes. I was expecting a big girl and that's what I got. pics and age accurate, english pretty good. Started with light kissing and oral on her, this progressed to her giving me oral and cim. After a brief break she rode me and finished in the bag. By this time I'd been in the room around 35 minutes when she offered a shower. Not sure whether to give a neutral or positive, if she would have offered a massage then a third pop it would be a definite positive.
Won't be in a rush to return

External Link/Members Only

Online Punting_Mad

She won't be "busy" after that review 😏😏

Offline Djpapz

Be careful of your phone if you’ve seen her gents. She text me this morning pleading for money and I haven’t seen her about a year. Thankfully missus never seen the text. Otherwise that would have been my family life over.

Offline sharpshoes78

Be careful of your phone if you’ve seen her gents. She text me this morning pleading for money and I haven’t seen her about a year. Thankfully missus never seen the text. Otherwise that would have been my family life over.

GET A PUNTING PHONE

Offline iverthickone

What did she text?  Was it please a simple give me money, or come and see me, as I need money? 

Also anyone else been asked? 

(And no, I haven't been...saw her last years ago, just intrigued).
« Last Edit: December 21, 2021, 07:30:49 pm by iverthickone »

Online Punting_Mad

Offline welshpunter17

Interesting, been waiting for her to come back as she's a reasonable punt. I'll turn my punting phone on in the morning and see if I've gotten a message  :unknown:

Offline Lon89

Same here I got messages of her this morning aswell