Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts Sarah kalimann Birchplace Northwest 28629.#81  (Read 3774 times)

Offline danhairlover72

Hi,I'm dying to meet a ts girl,I'm 50 and have  never met one,since the 90' I was dreaming about meeting one but never happened.
No anal  either way ,but I would want to worship her and to drink her fresh warm milk.
I'm petrified of wasting £200.00 as most of the articles shows.
Would think that Sarah kalliman(on brichplace 8629.#81) Is a girl without attitude or I might be better of withDakota(also on brichplace 39656.#95)or maybe you would advice me someone else.
I WANT A TS WITHOUT ATTITUDES

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 06:33:44 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline danhairlover72

Yes goldfinch,
I'm looking to worship a ts girl and to drink her fresh warm milk and to enjoy one hour together without any attitude whatsoever (if such a thing exist by ts girls)

Offline Goldfinch

Yes goldfinch,
I'm looking to worship a ts girl and to drink her fresh warm milk and to enjoy one hour together without any attitude whatsoever (if such a thing exist by ts girls)
Not my bag,but I hope you find what you're looking for. ;)

Offline danhairlover72

Thanks,i hope I won't need to wait another 10 years till I find the right ts girl
« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 07:44:45 pm by danhairlover72 »

Offline Honestchap

Try Patty xxl she's shot huge and no attitude

Offline Degsy101

Dakota divine hasn't got very good reviews on here. I'm sure there was one not so long ago. I'm sure someone can provide a link.

Online frankc

There's lots of TS reviews on the North west TS link. Ive seen TSRhian and Camilla Mattolli, can recommend them both.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 03:59:46 pm by frankc »

Offline Kage4Real

Offline Voyager

Hi,I'm dying to meet a ts girl,I'm 50 and have  never met one,since the 90' I was dreaming about meeting one but never happened.
No anal  either way ,but I would want to worship her and to drink her fresh warm milk.
I'm petrified of wasting £200.00 as most of the articles shows.
Would think that Sarah kalliman(on brichplace 8629.#81) Is a girl without attitude or I might be better of withDakota(also on brichplace 39656.#95)or maybe you would advice me someone else.
I WANT A TS WITHOUT ATTITUDES

Sara is a great girl and has no attitude.  She is a TV, does not have breasts, gets very hard and cums.