Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet_Lisa_xxx Bristol  (Read 1400 times)

65 review(s) for Sweet_Lisa_xxx (49 positive, 13 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline davidvoss

External Link/Members Only

Arrangment

£80 for 30 mins GFE sex. one cum, kissing, RO, touch, owo,

Communication

Excellent Comms. Easy to setup. English level good.

Venue

Old Market. Subtle and easy to find. Parking around and cash point nearby (fee charged)

Physical

Dressed in fishnets and a body suit, really made the effort. Nice make up, pretty face. Girl next door style, looking good. Had heels on, so couldn't quite call her petite, but her frame was fit and all in good shape. Tits were decent and natural. Let down was the lips, found it hard to kiss and connect; either botox or stiffened her lips to not go too deep french kiss. Sensed it was botox though.

Attitude

Winner. Decent. I mean, no gold medals - but just sweet kind decent and accomodating.

Services

You will get a gfe. She was enthusiastic and made the right noises. A professional. Didn't allow fingering, but everything else was on point. you can't go wrong.

Although this is not the most descriptive review ever, let's just say everything was satisfactory. For me there are different levels of sexual chemistry, and although I didn't gel - I can say with 100% certainty, she was good, offered a quality service; and I was happy. Even if it didn't blow my socks off. For somebody else I know it would.

Summary

Comms 8/10
Venue 8/10
Attitude 9/10
Services 8/10
Looks 7/10

Total: 8 / 10

If you want somebody who is low risk, warm persona, clean appartment, and a great hostess. Go for it. Punt wise, it's a win - a good safe bet. Imagine taking home a hot chick from the pub, that you'd be pleased as punch with, no regrets. Decent.

Offline alabama1

Thanks for review. Confirms my memories of her from many years ago, underwhelming...... At least she's consistent.

Offline davidvoss

Yes, underwhelming is about right........ But I tried to be fair, as there are some poor punts out there - and overall, it was a safe clean experience - and she did her job.