Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TS PattyXXL, Paddington  (Read 8712 times)

Offline Stu82

I saw Patty about a month ago in London. For some context it was around 2am and I’d been drinking since 5pm. I’d been meaning to see her for a while and I honestly didn’t think she’d answer, but she did, and it was outstanding!

External Link/Members Only

Communication.

I phoned, it rang for a while but she answered and sounded like she was awake. English was broken so we went to text. Sent address, I got in an Uber and told her how long I’d be. Got there and she gave me the flat number, buzzed me in with no issues.

The place.

Really nice flat. Modern, clean and tidy.

Price.

She quoted £200 for the hour, I thought she advertised at £150 but since it was 2am I wasn’t quibbling.

The girl.

I was aware she has no breasts and I’ve seen the pictures going around of her in male mode, she’s an absolute stunner though. Looked just like the pics on Twitter etc. Her body is ripped, smooth skinned and a really cute smile.

The punt.

I paid straight away and got into the shower for a decent scrub. When I came out she’d dropped the dressing gown she was in and was wearing some lingerie similar to most of her pictures, in black. I was hard already, she looked amazing. We kissed for a bit Anna’s she asked if I top or bottom, I said both but mostly bottom.

Her cock came out, it’s a really good handful and it was getting hard so I got on my knees and started sucking. She mounted my face on the bed and then turned round to 69, the head was great and so was the view. She rolled me over and ate my ass for a while in prone then lubed me up and put on a condom. She fucked me prone, doggy and missionary until I think she came, or maybe ran out of steam. She was going for it! She laid back on the bed and I sucked her hard again, I rode cowboy until I came across her belly.

I sat back and chilled for a bit and she popped out, she’d put the oven extractor on in the kitchen so I went in and she was having a smoke. I wanted more so I sucked her hard again, which did the trick! She took me back to the bedroom and hammered me in doggy then spoon and missionary. I think she was running out of steam and I was hard so I told her to get on the bed in prone. I ate her ass for a bit, lubed and rubbered up then fucked her. I had her in missionary next and she came, seeing this I couldn’t hold on so I came again, hard.

I had another shower, a peck on the lips and left to get my Uber. All in I must have been there for over 2 hours and enjoyed every minute. Possibly my best punt to date.

Offline BogBog1

Sounds awesome - so far I've only ever been a top, but I am increasingly wanting to break my 'bottom' cherry. I suppose she would be a scary option for a virgin like me given the size of that weapon.....

Offline pantywetter

Can’t imagine doing “cowboy”.  It’s not something us lads ever learn!

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Yeah  :D I’ll leave that to the girls.
I think I bumped into her in one of those 24/7 shops on London street. I actually allowed her to go first (so I could admire her arse) she turned, smiled … and said thanks.  I thought she’d was very attractive and polite.  kinda felt she knew I knew who she was.
The size of her ding dong has always put me off visiting.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 04:06:56 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline pa5151

Met her a couple of times a while back. She prides on being top and will destroy your ass into the ground until you can't walk. She told me she's top only maybe she's changed since. She's alright but always got the feeling of being kicked out in the end and rushing me out.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 04:49:27 pm by pa5151 »

Offline Stu82

She took a decent pounding on bottom and came too, I think a lot of girls say they only top but in reality they only top with clients. Really they love to take a pounding!

Offline Voyager

Did she offer to bottom for you before or after you dropped your pants?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 06:25:32 pm by Columbus »

Offline pa5151

She took a decent pounding on bottom and came too, I think a lot of girls say they only top but in reality they only top with clients. Really they love to take a pounding!

Yeah possibly she does bottom more regularly then. I didn't ask for it but she did say via text that she's top only. She didn't cum but offered to piss on me instead.

Offline Stu82

She didn't cum but offered to piss on me instead.

Did you say ‘yes fucking please’?

Offline Stu82

Love comments like this, always makes me laugh that “straight” lads will read a review about a guy getting thoroughly bummed by a trans girl and then make some weird comment.

Basically, cowboy with a trans girl looks like her on her back with a massive throbbing boner, you then sit on it. Personally I like to go feet back and ride back and forward but you can also squat and bounce up and down if you like.

I’m sure if you looked it up you could find some pictures.

Offline Ligan

I saw Patty a couple years back. She literally made cum in minutes. Her clock literally slide in my ass, and flip me she fucks you hard. Was almost a bit embarrassed about how much I was moaning lol.

Offline pa5151

Her clock literally slide in my ass, and flip me she fucks you hard.

I did spot the grandfather clock on the wall but didn't venture for her to slide it in my ass  :hi:

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

I did spot the grandfather clock on the wall but didn't venture for her to slide it in my ass  :hi:
She came in seconds… or minutes… and posted the whole thing on TikToK.
Yes she did have BIG hands.

Offline pantywetter

Love comments like this, always makes me laugh that “straight” lads will read a review about a guy getting thoroughly bummed by a trans girl and then make some weird comment.

It’s just a comment as it’s not something we ever do.  I like to see TS myself occasionally, relax.

Offline Hugeadmirer

I agree with you. I’ve tried to ride but ends up awkward and without rhythm. As you say never had to learn it.