Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Ryna Belle - Colchester  (Read 3896 times)

37 review(s) for Naughty_Ryna_Belle (32 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline robo90

This is hopefully one of quite a few reviews I'm due to do, been without a PC for a little bit and without time, but got a bit of free time so can hopefully catch up!

I knew Ryna shared a flat with the now gone Izza, who I'd seen a coupe of times (before I was a member here), however for some reason I never considered seeing Ryna when I got the urge for a punt.... what a mistake that was!

External Link/Members Only

Comms - very good and easy to organise a time that suited

Location - same as used by Izza, opposite a multi-storey, likes you to stand outside so she can get a view of you before you enter the flat, but not a problem at all and then guides you to the flat from there.

Price - £120, 1 hour + OWO (£20), I think she also offers anal for an additional £20

Ryna is exactly as you see in the photos, age is about right. She's heavy on the makeup but that is how her pictures show her anyway so no issue there, just make sure all the evidence is gone once you leave if that could be a problem!

Once paperwork sorted and drink offered, Ryna comes back and starts straight away with some very passionate DFK.... wow! This girl seriously likes to kiss, or at least is very good at making you believe! After a few minutes of this I remember there's more on offer and remove her bra and panties to reveal a decent set of boobs, can definitely tell they are fake (profile says 36B but seemed bigger?), before she drops to her knees and removes my boxers for some very good and deep OWO. 5 minutes or so of this, we reposition on the bed, back to some more DFK and then move into 69, pussy is fresh tasting and seems to enjoy RO and a couple of fingers inside as well, and seems to reciprocate this with deeper OWO before taking the first pop in her mouth before spitting into a tissue.

Lay back on the bed for a bit chatting about general things and she encourages a 2nd round, started with a HJ and DFK, before more OWO then on with the dom. All the usual positions, mish, prone, doggy, CG, not the tightest pussy, CG was a notable highlight though with a lot more DFK before the 2nd pop just before the hour mark. Quick clean up, bit more chatting while getting changed then said our goodbyes.

Will definitely be seeing Ryna a few more times hopefully, not the sort of girl I'd normally chose but she really does provide a fantastic GFE at great value, definitely breaks the mould for Rom WG's

Offline Wozel

Price for anal and OWO is now £30

Offline Wozel

Offline robo90

Price for anal and OWO is now £30

That's a shame, especially with OWO. It's £10 over the standard rate although does provide CIM as well.

Her flatmate was Izza_Sensuall although she stopped working around the time of the 1st lockdown so not sure if she has got a new flatmate or not? Think there has been other WG's here previously though.

Offline Welshpunter

Who is the roommate?

Chatting to her the other day… she has a new flat mate but she doesn’t work.

Offline pixeledge

Looks like Ryna has disappeared, anyone know if she is coming back?

Offline Footstar666

Looks like Ryna has disappeared, anyone know if she is coming back?

I hear she’s back soon

Offline marion70

Is Izza coming back as well Footstar ?  :rolleyes: