Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: My colleague is on Onlyfans  (Read 2103 times)

Offline chrishornx

Offline Apu

So I recently discovered my colleague is on Onlyfans.
She said everything has a price on her page.

Now I want to splash the cash, will my account.... @ Username be discrete?
Will she see my bank account details or real name on billing or anything?

Wait what did I do wrong?
- She doesn't know I know. Her socials advertise OF openly.
- I've subscribed anonymously and requested explicit picture discretely and anonymously.
- She will never know and I will never speak of it to avoid being outed as UK punter.

Everyone on this site is literally a sex addicted pervert/fantasist. Delusions of grandeur... Chill out.
Banned reason: Undesirable perverted fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Wait what did I do wrong?
- She doesn't know I know. Her socials advertise OF openly.
- I've subscribed anonymously and requested explicit picture discretely and anonymously.
- She will never know and I will never speak of it to avoid being outed as UK punter.

Everyone on this site is literally a sex addicted pervert/fantasist. Delusions of grandeur... Chill out.
There's a world of difference in what you are doing and looking at someone you don't know on Onlyfans.

Wanting to perv over a work colleague is just weird. What you don't get is it's the fact you actually want to do it, not who would know. peeping toms don't want to be found out.

BTW you may be a self confessed pervert (hence this thread) but I most certainly am not, nor am I addicted to sex or a fantasist either.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2021, 12:27:09 am by daviemac »

Offline Apu

Your deluded, what you doing on UK punting? Here for camaraderie or for the prostitution.

You probably don't know, but my work colleague asked everyone on her IG to support her on OF. Your making assumptions that she hasn't consented. All I said was I would like to be discrete in following her on OF. I wouldn't want her to know I'm on OF hence the thread, there's nothing wierd in that. She created the OF and advertised to her friends which I am.

If you wanna be offended, it's OK, but let's not pretend calling me wierd without asking about some background facts is not narrow minded. Seems like some here just like being abrasive and OTT. Like I said chill, it's not that deep.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2021, 05:01:20 am by Apu »

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Your deluded, what you doing on UK punting? Here for camaraderie or for the prostitution.

You probably don't know, but my work colleague asked everyone on her IG to support her on OF. Your making assumptions that she hasn't consented. All I said was I would like to be discrete in following her on OF. I wouldn't want her to know I'm on OF hence the thread, there's nothing wierd in that. She created the OF and advertised to her friends which I am.

If you wanna be offended, it's OK, but let's not pretend calling me wierd without asking about some background facts is not narrow minded. Seems like some here just like being abrasive and OTT. Like I said chill, it's not that deep.

Do you mean her real life Instagram or do you mean a pseudonym Instagram?

IE real life Jane Grey Instagram says follow me on OF as Sexy Samantha, or is it Sexy Samantha Instagram says follow me on OF as Sexy Samantha ?

Offline Apu

Real life instagram. She literally sent everyone a DM asking for OF support. I obliged but anonymously. How is that wierd?
Of course I've only just disclosed that info today but a lot of creeps tried to take the moral high ground standing on a block of shit.
Why would I want my colleague to know I am on OF? She's on it for financial gain which I provided. She's knows I know. She put on DM's and story.

I was actually quite clear in my OP, I required discretion

Finger pointing with dirty hands.... Delusions of grandeur... Its entertainment.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Real life instagram. She literally sent everyone a DM asking for OF support. I obliged but anonymously. How is that wierd?
Of course I've only just disclosed that info today but a lot of creeps tried to take the moral high ground standing on a block of shit.
Why would I want my colleague to know I am on OF? She's on it for financial gain which I provided. She's knows I know. She put on DM's and story.

Finger pointing with dirty hands.... Delusions of grandeur... Its entertainment.
OK so she's advertised she's on OF and asked people to subscribe, fair enough however you decide to subscribe under a false flag rather than being open which is creepy from the start
You then ask her for explicit pictures so i'm guessing this was a bigger reason for subscribing under a different name than not wanting people to know you were on OF  :unknown:
You say it's OK as she will never know but that's the creepy bit and what's next when she won't show you explicit pictures  :unknown: You'll probably try to freak her out by disclosing you know and work with her then she'll know someone she works with asked her for explicit pics and then feel creeped out, leave her job etc.

TBH I think you've made it look even creepier than it was before and that was bad enough, as for everyone on this site being a sex addicted pervert/fantasist with delusions of grandeur don't judge others by your own standards  :hi:

As for calling a Mod deluded when he questions what you're doing i'd think you'd be better off keeping your head down as the ice is probably already thin and melting as we speak
« Last Edit: July 11, 2021, 07:49:33 am by Blackpool Rock »

Offline ManOFSteel

You are coming across as creepy as the OP. You do know that consent has to be obtained for each sexual encounter, a woman agreeing once does not give you a season ticket to do as you like every time you see her.
 I've been watching the replies to this very iffy thread and it seems I am one of the few who think it extremely creepy to want to covertly look at a work colleague's naked pictures. Not sure what the OP would gain from it apart from extreme awkwardness if she found out.

AW is consensensual. To have (paid for) but otherwise no strings attached sex with a hot workplace colleage, in an ideal world, would be great. These days, genuine workplace courting can be misconstrued as harrasment and that was the point I was trying to get accross.  :hi:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

You're changing your story now to try and make yourself look better. If what you are now saying is true then you would have said in your original post that you had been invited to view but you wanted it to be anonymous.

You required discretion???? says the bloke who posted his username on a semi public forum.

We may be punters on this forum but the majority are decent people with decent moral standards, you on the other hand as a self confessed pervert and fantasist, don't judge everyone by your own low standards.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2021, 08:54:13 am by daviemac »

Offline Apu

OK so she's advertised she's on OF and asked people to subscribe, fair enough however you decide to subscribe under a false flag rather than being open which is creepy from the start
You then ask her for explicit pictures so i'm guessing this was a bigger reason for subscribing under a different name than not wanting people to know you were on OF  :unknown:
You say it's OK as she will never know but that's the creepy bit and what's next when she won't show you explicit pictures  :unknown: You'll probably try to freak her out by disclosing you know and work with her then she'll know someone she works with asked her for explicit pics and then feel creeped out, leave her job etc.

TBH I think you've made it look even creepier than it was before and that was bad enough, as for everyone on this site being a sex addicted pervert/fantasist with delusions of grandeur don't judge others by your own standards  :hi:

As for calling a Mod deluded when he questions what you're doing i'd think you'd be better off keeping your head down as the ice is probably already thin and melting as we speak

What a fantasist, you created a story in your head.

Offline Blackpool Rock

What a fantasist, you created a story in your head.
What planet are you on  :unknown:
80% of what I posted is what you basically admitted to, the only bit that I "Created" was the possibility of what you may (or may not) do next -
You'll probably try to freak her out by disclosing you know and work with her then she'll know someone she works with asked her for explicit pics and then feel creeped out, leave her job etc.

And you have the temerity to call me a fantasist  :dash:

Oh yeah BTW

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 11, 2021, 09:10:48 am by Blackpool Rock »

Offline Apu

Mate you lot are delusional as they come, your not a decent person. Because you expect  I would include the full events on a light hearted OP.
So when I naturally defend myself with further details, you attack follow up posts, saying its lies.
Dick move. Says more about you than me.

Your delusions of grandeur illustrate the character you are. Your on a punting forum pretending you can predict my future and judge my next steps without actually any interest in any of the contents of my posts since the OP.

Who on OF goes by their real life name?
Why would I open myself up for potential disciplinary by causing workplace harssemenr?
Why would I risk my livelihood over OF?
Clearly I didn't by being anonymous.

Don't let logic get in the way of your fantasy.

Not all of the punters here are paranoid.

But clearly some like to concoct stories, pure entertainment, bored little minds on Sunday.

Who the fuck is this fool kissing the mods ass?
The mod is a person, and in this instance, he's got poor judgement on this topic.
If he has fantasies of me abusing a colleague one day, this is own fantasy.

I'm in the real world here. I subscribed and saw the content. And I move on. Grow up kids.

Last I speak on this early morning negativity....

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Last I speak on this early morning negativity....
Very true.

Offline Blackpool Rock

That looked on the cards yesterday but instead of pulling back he continued to spout off and attack, not sure how / why some people have no concept of the wider picture and how things look to others or rather how their actions / posts are viewed by others  :unknown:

Offline Chorley

Is there a way these type of posts can be blocked from the outset :unknown: They cause nothing but problems.  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: July 11, 2021, 10:02:54 am by Chorley »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Is there a way these type of posts can be blocked from the outset :unknown: They cause nothing but problems.  :thumbsdown:
I guess it depends on the thread really and how serious / dodgy it is, a thread saying underage sex was OK would no doubt be reported by 100's of members and culled instantly.

We perhaps all have the potential to post something that goes against the grain or the overall site opinion and would like the benefit of doubt, I guess the Mods don't want to ban people and cull threads left; right and centre but it's probably also worthwhile letting some threads run for a bit to see who posts dodgy shit and ends up having enough rope to hang themselves

Offline Chorley

I guess it depends on the thread really and how serious / dodgy it is, a thread saying underage sex was OK would no doubt be reported by 100's of members and culled instantly.

We perhaps all have the potential to post something that goes against the grain or the overall site opinion and would like the benefit of doubt, I guess the Mods don't want to ban people and cull threads left; right and centre but it's probably also worthwhile letting some threads run for a bit to see who posts dodgy shit and ends up having enough rope to hang themselves
Fair enough.  :thumbsup: