Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts Georgie Leicester  (Read 4502 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3422472) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
5 review(s) for Thai_Nicky_Ladyboy (1 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Madman74

External Link/Members Only

After a disappointing punt yesterday I’d seen this pop up and I’d fancied this for a while. Comms where good and located in evington so not too far. She opened the door in a towel and I could tell she had a cracking figure. Quick shower then onto the bed at which point she went mad , but in a good way. She was all over me really frantic but passionate at the same time. Lots of dfk oral both ways,finishing with me on top. Cock a good size and got hard but wasn’t fussed about her topping me as I was bursting from the moment I saw her. Very sexy and very friendly and also very keen to please. Only here a week so we’ll worth a visit.. 
« Last Edit: July 06, 2021, 06:09:38 pm by Madman74 »

Offline Madman74

Offline GingerNuts

Haha finger slipped

That's what she said!

Georgie hasn't paid for the advert so no contact details are shown.

Offline Madman74

Yes that’s the one. She advertises on adultwork. But it’s not showing in Leicester.

Offline Goldfinch

Yes that’s the one. She advertises on adultwork. But it’s not showing in Leicester.
:thumbsup:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
I’ve been meaning to meet this one for years, might be about the right time if she’s still working

Forgot to add great review matey  :drinks:

Offline BogBog1

Great review and she looks awesome. Onto the hotlist, which is growing by the day thanks to this page!! Actually, does anyone know if this one tours? I never have any reason to be anywhere near Leicester....

Offline Captainhowdy666

Great review and she looks awesome. Onto the hotlist, which is growing by the day thanks to this page!! Actually, does anyone know if this one tours? I never have any reason to be anywhere near Leicester....
Yeah
She hasn’t been in Leicester for a good while

Offline BogBog1

Yeah
She hasn’t been in Leicester for a good while

Good news... fingers crossed she's in Bristol or London when I have a window of opportunity.