Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unforgettable Karla - Derby  (Read 2476 times)

99 review(s) for  Unforgettable Karla (87 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline hunkybc

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Woke up this morning and I had the urge to unload, the build up had been a few days!  I had a browse to see which girls were available. There were a few but I couldn't get the times I wanted.  I then noticed that Karla, carried out some research on her....all the reviews were good.

Comms:
I called Karla, she answered on the second attempt.  Her English is fairly good so decided to make a booking.  The postcode\location text followed. 

She is situated in Derby City Center, very close to the Annies Burger Shack restaurant.  There is paid parking outside costs between £1.80 and £3.80 depending on how long you are staying.

Apartment:
The Apartment is on the 1st floor, usual door intercom to navigate.  Bedroom is clean and tidy.  Bathroom is decent too.

Appearance:
Fit...shes around 5ft 4, profile says dress size 6, i would say dress size 8.  Her profile also says she is 30, i would add 5 years on.  Nice Boobs (they feel real) and an ass to die for!  She is pleasant to look at facially too!

The Meet:
I rocked up to the apartment and tapped on the door, Karla opened it with the usual hide behind the door technique. In I went and carried out a visual inspection of what I would class as fit as fook. She was wearing a lacy black set, very nice to look at, cleavage and bum on show!  I was very happy with what I was looking at and it was at this point I knew i would not be walking.  Originally I was only going to book 30 mins...but changed my mind and went with the full hour for £140.

Before I could take off my boxers she was groping my bottom and thats where the DFK started...wow she is good. She has soft lips and she knows how to use them...a bit of light lip biting chucked in there too!  She then sat me on the bed and took my boxers off for a play pushed me back on the bed and them mounted me for some more DFK, whilst wanking me off. I had chance to suck on her nipples and play with the boobs. Shen then went down for some OWO...she has great technique, slow, fast, deep, sucking the tip, taking it all in deep, not a sloppy BJ but it got wet.  She also paid some attention to the balls and licking up! :wackogirl:

Back up for some more DFK....i could feel her grinding my cock in a teasing way (she had panties on), which got me rock hard....she then took out a rubber , used her mouth to put it on my cock...wow it felt so good and like she was just giving a normal BJ! Sensations are running wild at this moment.  She the mounted me and provided what has probably been the best GFE to date...she rode my cowgirl, but using many techniques...she edged me well....after about 20 minutes I told her that I needed to cum, she said pussy or mouth so I opted for mouth (i wasnt allowed to cum on her face)....she took the rubber off, I asked her to lay on the bed and I inserted my cock into her mouth...she let me face fuck her until i blew my load...wow it felt good she took the whole load and swallowed it whilst saying some things in spanish....what a turn on.  She sucked me dry and then cleaned me up with wet wipes.  I had a play with her pussy, it was soaking wet!

Onto the bed for a massage....it was a mix of firm and sensual...very nice indeed!  A few under grabs to get me going again.  I turned over and she went straight into some more OWO it was nice.  I then needed to worship her ass its great, so it was on with the rubber and i pounded her doggy style, got her to lay down flat and fucked her hard, she enjoyed it and was making all the right noises...into the spoon position with our legs wrapped around each other. Eventually i was on edge and i couldnt hold it anymore. I blew my load in her. I think she came too!  Off with the Jonny and another clean up.  Some more DFK to finish off.  It was a great experience, the only thing I didnt do today was RO...I think I was in a mood and just couldnt be bothered, but she is very smooth down there.

I was offered a shower, but opted against as I needed to get back home to work!  I checked the time and I had been in there just over an hour.

Ill definitely see Karla again and would recommend a visit to anyone!  I think she tours across the E.Midlands.
For those interested she has been double vaccinated.

Offline Sdeogy118

Nice review, had her on my HL for ages, to the top she goes I think, sounds like a great GFE  :thumbsup:

Offline HailWood

Nice - she is a cracker. I love the stream of filth* she utters in Spanish while being fucked.

* or maybe it was just her shopping list  :D

Offline hunkybc

Nice - she is a cracker. I love the stream of filth* she utters in Spanish while being fucked.

Yes no idea what she is saying.... but it bloody works  :lol:

Offline monkeybucket

No mate she was chanting the colombian national team circa 1996 to stop her from cumming early ;)

Offline Charlie Chalk

No mate she was chanting the colombian national team circa 1996 to stop her from cumming early ;)
Bugger! So her screaming “Carlos Valderrama” isn’t Colombian for “You’re hung like a shire horse, you sex god?”

Ruined my day now…

Offline monkeybucket

Bugger! So her screaming “Carlos Valderrama” isn’t Colombian for “You’re hung like a shire horse, you sex god?”

Ruined my day now…

What a hair do though.

Offline HailWood

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup: :drinks:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
Good review matey, not seen her in a while
« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 05:25:18 pm by Iloveoral »