Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriela party - ilford - dominican  (Read 1065 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6115533) (4 positive, 4 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5445674) (2 positive, 4 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline RMwonderer

External Link/Members Only

TLDR: I hold my hand up I made a rookie mistake

Background: been away for a week so I thought I would have a look around to see who is available. I have bad this on my hot list for a while so I thought I would take the plunge.

Comms: pretty good. Confirmed time and location via text. This is when I made a mistake. I saw she does owo without condom but I did not confirm this. Mistake one. I hold my hand up here

Location: well known block of flat nearer towards the lidl in ilford. Lidl good for parking if you dont mind the smell of piss and drunks under the underpass

Room: nicely furnished. Tidy. It was very pleasant. I hated the disco light and I thought it was a bit dark but that's just me.

Girl: I was well impressed. I would say she looks better than her advertised pics. She had a nice body. Curvy and skinny in the right places. Her boobs were a handful which she claimed were natural but I dont think they were. She was dressed in a red lacy lingerie and smelled quite nice. It was light flowery smell and it did not linger on my beard unlike some places I've been before where you reek of the wgs perfume. Her hair is now a little shorter than in her pics. I would give her a strong 7.5/10

Paperwork: 80 for 30 mins. I sorted paperwork out and I made mistake number 2 here. I still didnt confirm owo was I included in price :dash: :dash: :dash: she went away to stash the money and I went and took a piss. She took her time a little stacking it away but not overly time wasting.

Attitude check 1: up until this point her attitude towards me was top notch. I have no complaint.

Pre bj: I got naked whilst she picked out some music. Then she invited me dance with her which I accepted. She was grinding up against me and I enjoyed it. I kissed her lightly but she wasn't much up for that. I played with her boobs and I rubbed her pussy. As mentioned on a previous review of her on here she wasnt a fan of fingering and directed me away from it.

Bj: after her little dancing and grinding on me she sat on her bed and asked me to come over. She then pulled out the condom to put on my cock. I asked her I thought it was bj with out condom as per profile and she said no no and started sucking it with the condom on. Again here I put my hand up as it was partly my fault for not confirming. If you do come see her dont fuck up like I did  :dash: :dash: anyways, oral was good. No teeth. Good technique. She worked on it for a good 7/8 mins which is a record for me. I wish it was owo cus it wouldve been even better. Despite having a condom on, I could feel her doing a good job.

Sex: she is very flexible and accommodating on different positions. I had her with her legs on my shoulders to start with and then she moved her feet on my chest. I wasnt a fan of this position so she wrapped her legs around my waist. I told her to ride it and she was compliant with this request. I'm going to say she was lacking a bit here. No real technique a bit wishy washy. I got her into doggy and started hitting it for behind before finishing in mish

Attitude check 2: I felt like she gave up half way through the deed after cowgirl. Like she wasnt with it anymore.

Goodbyes: I got dressed and left shortly after. She gave me two kisses on the cheeks. I like it when wg do this as it feels personable

Positive: shes hot. Enthusiastic at first. She wont give you much attitude. Very compliant.

Negative: price. Considering the latina brothel ain't too far in gants hill. Bj advertised as owo but pls confirm.

Overall: i would rate this a neutral positive. not the worst punt. My type of girl. Probs would not come back because of price. You could certainly do much much worse. Any questions please let me know

« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 09:45:58 pm by RMwonderer »

Offline JayEZ2K

She's been around for a few years, with this profile being a new incantation of a previous ones. Unfortunately I didn't notice it until just now, otherwise I could have indexed her previous reviews sooner. She has mostly negative reviews, and several neutrals as well.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=27691