Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Eva - Tufnell Park  (Read 3345 times)

11 review(s) for sweetpetite_baby (6 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline akauya

Petite Eva:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Previous reviews (both positive):

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30023.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30412.0

Nearest tube station Tufnell Park.

Stayed for half an hour £50.

Comms OK, all by text. Her English is good.

Offered me a shower, which I took as it was late in the day. She didn't join me (not good).

Eva is a first class vanilla girl. She is pleasant, friendly and tries to please. Looks wise, she is attractive. She has a nice tight body, size 10 I would say, a great little peachy arse too and soft smallish boobs. I opted for covered oral and she delivered OK. She didn't DFK, which I know for the majority if you is a deal breaker but I'm OK with that. She will kiss on the lips if you want. I know one of the other reviewers said she did DFK which leads me to believe that if you look like I do (an ugly fuck) you won't get DFK :)

When she was giving me a blow job I asked her to put herself on a 69 position to have a better look at her little arse and pussy and that was very good, I enjoyed paying with her pussy and arse. Turned round and started sex in various positions until I came in mish. She took the condom quite delicately which was good because sometimes I get sensitive after an orgasm.

Had a little rest and chatted a bit. She just started working as a prossie (probably not more than a month) and took over from Maya. As I had a few minutes left I thought I would go for a second round and this time I wanted to do it doggy but unfortunately she put herself in an odd position that stopped me getting enough depth but anyway I knew I was being greedy and I had very little time left so I decided to call it a day.

Why neutral? Well, any more vanilla and she will end up in yoghurt pots. Don't get me wrong, she is really lovely and friendly but her inexperience shows. I do think though that she has potential. She has a lovely tight body and is quite attractive too, so there is hope there.

Would I go back? Yes if I was in the area and as an option B as she would be a good quick fuck.

Would I recommend? Yes if you are in the area and you want a cheap half hour punt. Specially if you want a quick pump and dump and you are terrified to go to a Soho walk up. However if you are after a very raunchy GFE she is not for you. But as I said I feel there's potential there, maybe we should give it time.

On my way home I was looking for a kebab shop but then I noticed this pizza place called External Link/Members Only that had an offer of a pizza and a beer for £6.95. Well, how could I refuse! I had a lovely Mexican pizza with spicy beef and jalapeño peppers and a cold beer. Perfect!

Gigabyte

Nice review.

Think it should be the de rigueur to point out the best food establishments for the after punt munch

Offline akauya

Cheers Gigabyte. An after punt much is essential, we need to replenish all those burnt calories after all :)

fredpunter

Good review, agree with everything you said.

I would just add that there was a thread on here recently about girls you could visit for a decent massage and finish off with more than just a hj. At her prices you can definitely enjoy a lengthy massage and still fully indulge in the naughties as well. In fact I would have already gone back for a second visit except she was having a day off when I called.

fredpunter

Should have checked before posting, now 180 for 2 hours, I paid 140 ....

Offline akauya

Should have checked before posting, now 180 for 2 hours, I paid 140 ....

Down to £160 for two hours now :)

Yes, I read your review and remembered about the massage thing I just couldn't fit it all in half an hour. I might try it one day, a proper massage and a fuck afterwards but not for two hours. I think one hour is enough for me; half hour massage and half hour sex.

:hi:

Offline DH

When she was giving me a blow job I asked her to put herself on a 69 position to have a better look at her little arse and pussy and that was very good, I enjoyed paying with her pussy and arse.

What do you mean by that? Did you slip some fingers inside her i see she has anal play on her aw profile whatever that means

Offline akauya

What do you mean by that? Did you slip some fingers inside her i see she has anal play on her aw profile whatever that means

I'm not sure what anal play is either but all I did was bit of kissing, licking, stretching her vag and arse feeling my way about, that sort of thing. I was trying to multitask whilst she was sucking my cock :)

chelsea1962

Well i saw this girl yesterday and size 10 she is not petite and sweet size 6
think for 80 ph she is great value minute she opened the door i fancied her
lovely gentle kissing with tongues bit of owo  finished in doggy she is tight
she trained as a massuse so gives a good massage then a hand job at the end
i will return.

Offline bookmaker2

Is her entrance next door to a shop or round the back?

Carljohnson

I noticed that Eva is now offering duo service.  Any of you guys tried this out as I would love to know if it's worth it......