Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TS - Katy - Lady boy massage - Sunderland  (Read 6546 times)

Offline troubleintherubble

** WARNING TS REVIEW ** But we all know you're gonna read it anyway.

External Link/Members Only

Rates - £100 for 1 hour

Comms – Done via WhatsApp, took a day to get back in touch with me. Smooth after that.

Location – Small terraced bungalow near the Stadium of Light

The Girl – Asian girl with dark skin, pretty good looking to me.

The Meet

I'm 33 and had never touched a dick before this weekend. Pretty successful with women but was bored sexually after my last relationship.

I've had fantasies of visiting a TS WG for a while now. I had no burning desire to follow through with this fantasy but a period of abstinance had let those horny thoughts creep in and take over. I found this website on Friday night and looked at a few girls on birchplace. I woke up on Saturday it was the only thing I could think of. I didn't have an account here so I had limited search capacity but Katy in Sunderland was mentioned in a few reviews.

I text Saturday but didn't get a response until Sunday. When I got a message (WhatsApp worked over text) my heart skipped a beat because I read what she had already done to you guys. I arranged to go to her place and arrived right on time. Comms were super simple and direct. I was nervous as it was my first visit to a working girl but I was encouraged by some of the reviews here.

I got undressed and laid down on my front. The massage was firm but I encouraged it, even egged her on at some points. My body is a wreck from years of sitting too much and training hard martial arts. She got some great cracks and groans out of me which we both laughed at. The first time she pushed down on my back it sounded like a xylophone.

Next up the baby oil came out, and I heard the bottom half of her dress come off although I was kept face down up until this point. She expertly slowly increased how much she's pressed herself into me and now I'm really feeling it. She built up the anticipation and she had me ready to go. This time she is sliding between my cheeks and I guess I gave her enough green light vibes (I totally did) that she didn't feel the need to ask. I totally relaxed and let her go for it. She was definitely huge but through a mix of power, precision and experience she found her way in. Things get a bit blurry at this point as the internal massage was just as vigorous as the external. I remember at one point flashing back to something I'd seen/read that said to arch your back when in doggy/prone to make it feel good. Well sir, I tried this just at the moment Katy decided to swing for a 6 and she nearly tore a hole in the space time continuum. I heard a strange voice, it took a second to realise it was my own. I didn't know I could make that noise.

After a time she flipped me over and gave me a thorough service in missionary. I wasn't hard but I was crazy turned on. I grabbed my dick and before I'd even gotten hard I felt myself starting to cum. I let go and let Katy fuck the cum out of me. If a normal orgasm happens in your dick, this happened in my entire body. It was the craziest thing to see my flacid penis spurting a weeks worth of cum like an out of control hose pipe flopping around on the lawn. Katy started to wind down but I told her to keep going because even though I'd cum I could tell there was still one in the chamber. I grabbed it once again and came a second time within a minute.

Having been left an utterly hot mess on the bed Katy cleaned herself up and moved to the side. It's only at this point do you actually get to see the magnificent weapon with which you just got broken in with. I spend the remaining 5 minutes or so giving owo chanelling my slutty ex blowjob queen girlfriend. At one point she grabs my head and pulls me down onto the entire length. I've never given a blowjob or ever had anything in my throat before. I was completely stunned, wide eyed staring into her belly button. I gagged a little but somehow she made it bareable and far more enjoyable than I would have imagined. If such a technique exists to shove a giant penis down someones untrained throat without them puking then Katy has mastered it.

A little after she called an end to proceedings. She didn't cum which I understand isn't always gonna happen. I got cleaned up, dressed and stumbled out into the daylight dishevelled, sweaty, dazzled and utterly broken in with a kiss. I set off driving but had to stop again for a minute because my head was still swimming from the experience.

I will definitely visit again.

Offline Masonc

So there was no condom, just BB 😩

Offline dgh7622

Was wondering that myself ?

Yeah, she used condoms.

Offline MagpieToon

Cheers, this one is on my to do list!

Offline HingSing

Its a bit worrying how inconsistent she is with the condom use :(

Great review though, glad you had a good time as well

Offline tynetunnel

I heard a strange voice, it took a second to realise it was my own. I didn't know I could make that noise.

An excellent and funny review, thank you!  :thumbsup:

Offline TomPI

Was wondering that myself ?

I was wondering the same , glad to see that she actually did use  a condom
Thanks for the review

Offline dgh7622

I was wondering the same , glad to see that she actually did use  a condom
Thanks for the review

Trouble is if she was fucking you from behind you would not know until the deed was done

Offline Hardplease

I texted her today and asked about it,
she said she does use condoms.

Trouble is if she was fucking you from behind you would not know until the deed was done

The reviews I read on here all said she did use a condom so I didn't question it. I did only see the condom after the first position but I put that down to her not letting new punters see her truncheon because it would break the fantasy/scare them off.

Does anyone know any other great ts girls in the north east that will top you into next week? 

Offline pmeu

Great review - shame that there is no photograph of this honey, she sounds amazing.

Offline Hardplease

She has sent me a WhatsApp pic of what she says is her. Not sure how or if I'm allowed to post it, bearing in mind it might not be her.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
She has sent me a WhatsApp pic of what she says is her. Not sure how or if I'm allowed to post it, bearing in mind it might not be her.
You aren't, please read the rules. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

Offline Rover78

Sounds like a great experience! Does anyone know if she moves around or is she permanently based in Sunderland?

Offline wearsidemark

Sounds like a great experience! Does anyone know if she moves around or is she permanently based in Sunderland?

I saw her about 2 years ago in same place near stadium so i would say she stays put

Offline petercook123

Saw her a couple of weeks ago and can confirm she tried BB, I mentioned using condoms to her and she told me she was safe. Ended up leaving as I just felt very uncomfortable as even after mentioning about using a condom she still tried without.

Offline japseyeuk

I’m looking forward to your review