Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help a new guy out.... wha d'ya reckon to these girls...?  (Read 692 times)

Offline J0hnsmith

Hi,

First post (be gentle with me!) after breaking my punting virginity last week with ~CurvyJade~ (External Link/Members Only) thought I'd explore something a bit slimmer...

So came across (if you pardon the expression), TracyLee... External Link/Members Only...

Tight AF and great pics and vids but no reviews anywhere... ?

...so also less tight but damn... ...amazing (unrealistic?) pics....  External Link/Members Only

Be interested in your thoughts and any suggestions for tight bodied reliable punts in S.Yorks...

J.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Would be great if you could post reviews of your recent experiences  :hi:

Offline J0hnsmith

Will do Kev. (there's a field report on Jade by me for anyone interested, but will add some more detail for here)

Offline FiveKnuckles

If it were me no contest, TracyLee.  That's the body I'd go for.    Just need to be careful it's not a B&S.
Why not go for both??

according to the AW profile id she has been review. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=28729

use chrome browser and install the AW chrome extension.  does the hard work linking profiles to reviews.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 01:00:36 pm by Jackhammer »

Offline stevedave

As Kev says, get some reviews up and it will make folk more likely to help you out - givers gain  :thumbsup:

If you're based in South Yorkshire then you may be best off posting in the Yorkshire and Humber forums too.

Offline PunterNumber69

I'd suggest going with an SP who has more feedback for your first punt. Feedback 50+

Offline Gustav Klimt

John, you might want to change your AW name as you've used the same one here. When you post your reviews the SPs will be able to identify you.

Offline GingerNuts

Will do Kev. (there's a field report on Jade by me for anyone interested, but will add some more detail for here)

Unless it's a big coincidence you have the same username on UKP and AW which isn't a good idea. You're probably not going to get it changed here so you might want to do it on AW.

Offline J0hnsmith

Noted. Classic Newbie....  :dash:  :thumbsup:

Offline Direwolf

Unless it's a big coincidence you have the same username on UKP and AW which isn't a good idea. You're probably not going to get it changed here so you might want to do it on AW.

Will still show up under Aliases on AW.. could ask mods to see if they can change it
Old admin done it for me in the past but not sure if it's still allowed

Offline GingerNuts

Will still show up under Aliases on AW.. could ask mods to see if they can change it

He can ask.

6 Name change
No name changes allowed unless for a good reason. Mods decision is final.

Perhaps he can ditch his zero feedback AW account and start a new one.

Offline J0hnsmith

As Kev says, get some reviews up and it will make folk more likely to help you out - givers gain  :thumbsup:

If you're based in South Yorkshire then you may be best off posting in the Yorkshire and Humber forums too.

Noted, although am not sure either of these are based permanently in S.Yorks so wasn't sure.

Offline J0hnsmith

He can ask.

Perhaps he can ditch his zero feedback AW account and start a new one.

Sorry such a noob... :dash:... ...any help with that greatly appreciated...

Offline J0hnsmith

If it were me no contest, TracyLee.  That's the body I'd go for.    Just need to be careful it's not a B&S.
Why not go for both??

according to the AW profile id she has been review. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=28729

use chrome browser and install the AW chrome extension.  does the hard work linking profiles to reviews.

Yeh, some pretty "mixed" reviews... there.... ...but that ass.....  :wacko: :dash:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
It takes seconds to change your name on AW and everything stays the same but under the new name.

From the rules  -

6 Name change

Edit

If he ditches his AW account and starts a new one then that would show as an alias.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 01:41:02 pm by daviemac »

Offline J0hnsmith

It takes seconds to change your name on AW and everything stays the same but under the new name.

From the rules  -

6 Name change

Edit

If he ditches his AW account and starts a new one then that would show as an alias.

Noted. Changed on AW.