Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Mia - Euston  (Read 6380 times)

Offline Hugeadmirer

External Link/Members Only

Price: £150 per hour and £100 per half hour. I originally booked for 90 minutes for £250 - terrible economics of scale that annoys me but is common. I decided not to point this out as to not dampen the mood. I extended my stay which I’ll cover in more detail.

The girl: stunning. She describes herself as both a cross dresser and TV. Suspected a wig (99% sure) and no boobs. However, perfectly smooth, no unwanted hair and emaculately presented. Tight toned body, natural yet shapely ass and decent 6 inch cock. Nice thickness but definitely not a Brazilian destroyer which these days is to my preference. Rock hard throughout. Perfect spoken and written English with a slight accent. She’s got a feminine face, no sharp jawline and is probably 5’6 or 7” with a slender frame. Much more feminine than many ts girls build and looks.

Location: small but modern and clean beds sit near Euston station - probably half way between Euston and St. P. Shower available and towels. All clean and no issues. It’s a ground floor flat making access easy. No complaints.

Comms: text and called the day before and arranged a day time meet. On the day text a few hours in advance to confirm and received a very apologetic reply that she was moving flat and would have to push the meet back. This was annoying but easily rearranged for an evening appointment which was kept to without issue.

Services: DFK - a lot, OWO and rimming both ways, She topped me - vers on offer but not taken advantage of this time, plus she came. As did I. Obvs.

The meet: arrived 15 minutes late due poor time keeping on my behalf - i needed to get cash and wine  kept in touch and she was fine with it. Entry system on the door wasn’t working so she came to the building front door - no hiding behind the door trick. She looked fantastic. Just like the pictures. However, do note I had 5 pints prior to the meet but I don’t believe my attraction to her was due to beer goggles.

We shared a glass of bubbly and chatted about likes. She declared she had no dislikes or preferences and was there to please. Nice attitude but I actually prefer honesty and for us both to enjoy ourselves.

Moved into plenty of DFK - excellent GFE and she even said it was like being with her boyfriend. Nice touch. I often don’t like DFK if I don’t get a clean vibe but with her it was all good.

She slid my boxers down and gave some great OWO. The beers helped me not get too carried away which was a bonus.

I suggested I try her massage which turned out to not be anything like a massage - her kissing my neck and shoulders, playing with my ass and then moving to her rimming me, reach unders and sucking me from behind. Lovely.

We swapped and I returned the favour. Great ass, clean, attractive and she provided the right soundtrack - not over the top moaning but believable enjoyment. Flipped her over and played with her tool at length. Not cut, straight, not too girthy or long but a perfect size for me to enjoy.

She topped me in a variety of positions. Doggy, reverse cowboy, mish, stood up etc. She fucked hard and well and has much better stamina than me.

She obviously started to become aware of the time and then claimed to have cum. I knew this was bullshit, mainly as she stayed rock hard. She then checked the time and we were already 30 minutes over - 2 hours in. She apologised to me as she hastily text someone to apologise for overrunning. At this point I still had plenty in the tank and persuaded her to extend.

To her credit she was in two minds and did say how much the other punter wanted to see her. We agreed an hour extension and her cumming for an extra £150. It was now well past midnight. She lamely kept up the pretence she had cum. I didn’t call it out as bullshit but she gradually stopped mentioning it and the lie drifted out of conversation.

Anyway, much more of the same. Lots of OWO both ways and her topping. Ended up with her releasing a huge load into my mouth and then brought me to conclusion with a combination of mouth and hand. No CIM - I didn’t ask. In truth I think her orgasm was better than mine. It was great but possibly dampend by beer and wine. I should have fucked her. But there’s always next time. In the end I was there over 3 hours and spent £400. Not a cheap night but equally no clock watching from her.

All in all, a strong positive. Reminded me of why I love trans girls and dispelled quite a long run of average punts.

Of course YMMV. I did get the vibe of clicking and mutual attraction which is probably bullshit but that’s exactly what I wanted to believe.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 09:09:00 pm by Hugeadmirer »

Offline TheMagnet

Great review HA!

I’m a massive fan of a TS punt after a few pints myself.

Sounds like you had a great time and looks like she’s got a great physique!

Offline Hansthatdodishes

Yeah shes great... saw her over the weekend and will write a review sometime this week but yeah shes gorgeous !

Offline Dashing

Super review, HA :hi:

No mention of age in her profile but towards upper band of mid-to-late twenties maybe if going by the pics. What would you reckon now having seen her?

Offline Hugeadmirer

Super review, HA :hi:

No mention of age in her profile but towards upper band of mid-to-late twenties maybe if going by the pics. What would you reckon now having seen her?

My guess would be exactly that. If I was pressed to be more precise I’d estimate 28

Offline Dashing

Online peter jb

Blimey - hats off for still performing after 5 pints 👍
You must be doing something right if they have a better orgasm than you 😂 - never happened to me 😂

Offline Voyager

Blimey - hats off for still performing after 5 pints 👍

Five pints followed by bottle of bubbly!

That's something.  I can never drink beer before meeting a trans girl worrying I will throw up on them during oral :)

Offline Hugeadmirer

Haha. She was super hot so for me there was no problem keeping it up. And fortunately it kept me in the sweet spot between mr floppy and mr cumming to early!

With regards to her orgasm. I’d like to think I kept her hard and made her horny but going over the edge was mainly down to her. I wish my prowess was that good. Although, After a good punt like that I’m looking forward to more practice to see if I can make perfect
« Last Edit: July 06, 2021, 09:57:08 pm by Hugeadmirer »