Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Caroline @ Lush Birmingham  (Read 905 times)

Offline Punter S Thompson

External Link/Members Only

Suddenly found myself with a random day off work last week, knew straight away what I was gonna be doing!
Gave Lush a ring to see who was available. Wasnt expecting much as it was short notice and as he reeled off the names this one caught my attention as I'd looked at her profile the day before, which I think was her second day with them.

Went to the apartment in the Jewelry Quarter and was then given the number of her room.

The girl - She's obviously used some sort of filter on her profile pics in an attempt to make her look either younger or more facially attractive. All it has done though is make her look different. I personally thought she looked great. Profile says 21 but told me she's 22.
Body was also mostly good. She has had a baby but the damage is very minimal, no stretch marks or lose skin at all. There is a scar on her stomach but was very very faint. Boobs were a C for a guess and not the most pert. Still nice though.
Considering she's had a kid her body is pretty damn firm.
As for the juicy stuff, pretty good OWO with decent technique, sex in various positions and some RO on her.
FK throughout too. No tongues but it was still nice. At one point  I had her play withe  herself as I watched.
What made this a positive for me was her overall attitude. She was very smiley, jokey and eager to please. Whenever I made a request she said: " of course, that's my job."  But it was said in a very playful way.

A lot of what made this a positive is very subjective, so bear that in mind if you go to see her based on this review.  I just clicked with her and found her to be very attractive.
Loved her body too.
And I played the usual £100 for an hour.
Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac