Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reviewing popular girls in cardiff  (Read 1127 times)

Offline Lon89

I've just started to post reviews. Started with girls who don't have many reviews or any at all.
Question I have is, is there any point in reviewing popular girls. These are the girls I've seen recently and they all have many positive reviews and I would add to the positive ones
Casey love x
Raven portfolio
Jenny hot lady
Welsh brunette

Offline wonky

Yes, worth reviewing popular girls.

• You may have had a different service
  • Good girls with lots of reviews deserve to be on here and getting more work. It allows them to know it's worth putting the effort in
  • Up to date reviews. some of the others may be old
  • Makes you seem like a more useful member of the forum with more reviews
  • Always nice to read
  • Etc..

Offline Proton

Yes, worth reviewing popular girls, as is any type of encounter. Well put Wonky :drinks:

Offline Ultimate warrior

Yes, worth reviewing popular girls.

• You may have had a different service
    • Good girls with lots of reviews deserve to be on here and getting more work. It allows them to know it's worth putting the effort in
    • Up to date reviews. some of the others may be old
    • Makes you seem like a more useful member of the forum with more reviews
    • Always nice to read
    • Etc..

[/list]

+1
    Great Post wonky!  :thumbsup:
    « Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 01:46:33 pm by Ultimate warrior »

Offline Justjim1987

Definitely review regardless of how popular, we all have different experiences with the girls.

Offline Mikey100

Always worth a review, even if its brief and always mention anything new.

Offline Lon89

I got the answer i thought I would get. I'll start posting the reviews
    « Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 11:49:41 pm by Lon89 »

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

I got the answer i thought I would get. I'll start posting the reviews

:drinks:

Offline Inspectorme

Ive been around lurking for a while and I have seen  a few girls, but have never written reviews as they're the popular ones who have all had positive reviews from others. I should probably back track and add my 2pence here and there.

My Top 5 through the years:

Miss Ori
    PoppingCandy
    Luscious lileth
    Verity (now Harley dean)
    Amber

Offline Proton

I should probably back track and add my 2pence here and there. IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED as all types reviews are worthwhile   :hi:

Offline martypoos

I should probably back track and add my 2pence here and there. IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED as all types reviews are worthwhile   :hi:
    +1
    Banned reason: Boundary pusher
    Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline justalad

Why would you not review? If no reviews were done, we’d all be TOFTT.

Offline PMAC123

The only situation in which it isn't worthwhile is if you have nothing to add.

For example I saw BLF. Didn't bother reviewing because I had a great 10/10 time but there were already dozens of reviews saying that and also going through details in almost the exact way I experienced.

In that case it's pointless because I would have been spending my time writing something up that would have provided nobody with any new or useful information.

That is going to be pretty rare though and even when you see someone who's heavily reviewed, you will usually have a unique experience, so yes 90% of the time it's worthwhile

Offline iverthickone

The only situation in which it isn't worthwhile is if you have nothing to add.

For example I saw BLF. Didn't bother reviewing because I had a great 10/10 time but there were already dozens of reviews saying that and also going through details in almost the exact way I experienced.

In that case it's pointless because I would have been spending my time writing something up that would have provided nobody with any new or useful information.

That is going to be pretty rare though and even when you see someone who's heavily reviewed, you will usually have a unique experience, so yes 90% of the time it's worthwhile

Couldn't disagree more tbh,. If you choose not to do a review then the SP gets less good or bad reviews than they should. The more punters who review, the more weight is attached the the reports (good or bad).
    Maybe you can do a very short review, basically saying that you agree with X's feedback, but not doing oneat all is not good for the site, or for the girl involved if she was good.

Offline Dan Dastardly

Ive been around lurking for a while and I have seen  a few girls, but have never written reviews as they're the popular ones who have all had positive reviews from others. I should probably back track and add my 2pence here and there.

My Top 5 through the years:

Miss Ori
    PoppingCandy
    Luscious lileth
    Verity (now Harley dean)
    Amber
    Lucky we haven’t all got your attitude to this site then! 3 posts, fascinating

Offline Proton

Couldn't disagree more tbh,. If you choose not to do a review then the SP gets less good or bad reviews than they should. The more punters who review, the more weight is attached the the reports (good or bad).
    Maybe you can do a very short review, basically saying that you agree with X's feedback, but not doing oneat all is not good for the site, or for the girl involved if she was good.
    Nice summed up Iver.. Every individual thought counts, to every other punters   :thumbsup: