Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: morgan of diamonds  (Read 985 times)

Offline alenski

i have just spent a really happy hour in the company of morgan from the diamonds agency.the flat is easy to find just walk along the road next to the quayside as you pass the copthorne you turn right which brings you to the entrance of the service flats.she was a little slow to answer the door but she explained she  was naked from having been in the shower as if i would care.the bedroom itself was quite attractive ,not massive but a reasonable size and yes they do have curtains.morgan was dressed in very little to be honest just black bra and nickers and a black t shirt  very becoming.i partially undressed and got down to it.we wrapped arms around each other and DFK each other she seems really fond of kissing and cuddling and puts her whole heart into it. we proceeded to a very nice OWO with plenty of variation  and i returned the favour with interest. she came in about15 minutes and i looked on feeling quite proud of myself i love seeing girls getting off.we relaxed for a few minutes kissing and cuddling before the final act yes we had sex doggy style then froggy style according to morgan and she is the expert is she not.we had time for another cuddle before i had to get dressed and sadly depart.overall i would say morgen is one of the most enthusiastic girls i have ever met,very warm and so easy to talk to, the pleasure was all mine.thanks kid.

Offline Highlander

Paragraphs are underrated