Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SHROPSHIRE Massage  (Read 303496 times)

Offline JT100

Why is everyone pushing Sally, haven't seen her (yet) but is she really THAT good???

Frenchy4012

Why is everyone pushing Sally, haven't seen her (yet) but is she really THAT good???

I think she is good I am seeing her again this morning the only way you can find out is by going to see her.

Dellboy

When you consider the rest you would understand why if you went and sampled the goods !

Offline Boundless

In the kingdom of the blind, the one eyed man is king!

To be fair, Sally does an excellent massage with HE but any guy in Shropshire knows that there isn't a lot of competition round here.

The thread is called "Shropshire massage" after all and she's probably the best at massage in Shropshire!
(Natalie is pretty good too)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 02:37:40 pm by Boundless »

Frenchy4012

In the kingdom of the blind, the one eyed man is king!

To be fair, Sally does an excellent massage with HE but any guy in Shropshire knows that there isn't a lot of competition round here.

The thread is called "Shropshire massage" after all and she's probably the best at massage in Shropshire!
(Natalie is pretty good too)

A bit more on offer from Natalie I think.

Offline shrewsmale

I agree Sally is good, but this is not just down to her services but also down to what I perceive to be a good location with parking and an ATM and quite short notice appointments.

she does offer a very good massage also. With all that said, she has little competition

Offline shroplad

Only seen Sally once fairly recently too and with all the hype about her was expecting a more pleasurable experience.....it was ok but certainly not great

Tomcat1

Well just had 2hours with the lovely Sally. Next time having tea with her if I lucky. Lol I wish sorry mate u not have good time with Hershey so sweet

Tomcat1

yes my friend she is that good I hope to marry her

Frenchy4012

Only seen Sally once fairly recently too and with all the hype about her was expecting a more pleasurable experience.....it was ok but certainly not great

The more you see her the better she gets I think.

Tomcat1

Offline Boundless

You are arousing suspicions Mr (Mrs/Miss) Tomcat.

Dellboy

Are you for real?

Tomcat1

U r for me  Mr mrs miss Sam hope u have a nice day

Tomcat1

Dellboy

No no on hear take a joke

Hi Tomcat1
What is your first language?  It obviously isn't English.
Hope you are still enjoying your massages with Sally?
When is the wedding date? Are we all invited? ???

Offline Madone1

Bit of a strange fellow is mr tomcat. But I can't see it being Sally as she doesn't need to tout for business on here we are all in the fan club already.

Frenchy4012

Bit of a strange fellow is mr tomcat. But I can't see it being Sally as she doesn't need to tout for business on here we are all in the fan club already.

Sally told me tomcat has been to see her a few times and he is a very nice Italian man and even gives her a £20 tip.

Offline shrewsmale

Sally told me tomcat has been to see her a few times and he is a very nice Italian man and even gives her a £20 tip.

What so he actually gives out his UKpunting name when seeing a girl?

Dellboy

I  am more worried about the £20 tip creating a precedent! !

Tomcat1

Hi Tomcat1
What is your first language?  It obviously isn't English.
Hope you are still enjoying your massages with Sally?
When is the wedding date? Are we all invited? ???
hey what's your first language u very rude man my friend what's problem with u all

Dellboy

hey what's your first language u very rude man my friend what's problem with u all

Hi  Mr or Ms Tomcat1.  We are not used to seeing this type of thread.....
Your postings are .....
Unusual and a little weird....... because you have given Sally your ukp handle......Did you give her your home address as well?
.......You are inviting us to take the mic by your choice of words....... your "first postings" are non specific. ....... and "suspiciously like touting" especially as you are only talking about one girl.
We all know and enjoy Sally as the best in Shropshire. Because there is so little competition.
Have a nice day Mr (or Ms) Tomcat1 and don't take it too seriously. Go and sample the others and compare them.

Tomcat1

Hi  Mr or Ms Tomcat1.  We are not used to seeing this type of thread.....
Your postings are .....
Unusual and a little weird....... because you have given Sally your ukp handle......Did you give her your home address as well?
.......You are inviting us to take the mic by your choice of words....... your "first postings" are non specific. ....... and "suspiciously like touting" especially as you are only talking about one girl.
We all know and enjoy Sally as the best in Shropshire. Because there is so little competition.
Have a nice day Mr (or Ms) Tomcat1 and don't take it too seriously. Go and sample the others and compare them.hey what's with the Mr or Ms ?? I haven't  give Sally my ukp handle so just keep your nose out thanks but don't take it too seriously

Tomcat1

Hey I do what I want and say ok

Dellboy

Hey I do what I want and say ok

Of course you do Mr Tomcat1 but .....
If you didn't give Sally your ukp handle how does she know it????

Frenchy4012

Of course you do Mr Tomcat1 but .....
If you didn't give Sally your ukp handle how does she know it????

He did not give Sally his ukp name that was me talking to Sally about him, why does it bother you she knows mine as well.

Dellboy

He did not give Sally his ukp name that was me talking to Sally about him, why does it bother you she knows mine as well.

I  could give a sod what other people do. But I would never give my ukp handle to a girl. Am sure most punters would agree it is not best practice. Same as having a separate punting phone.

Dellboy

I  couldn't give a sod what other people do. But I would never give my ukp handle to a girl. Am sure most punters would agree it is not best practice. Same as having a separate punting phone.
Modify message

Frenchy4012

I  could give a sod what other people do. But I would never give my ukp handle to a girl. Am sure most punters would agree it is not best practice. Same as having a separate punting phone.

You do give a sod or  you would not have said anything.

Dellboy

Offline shrewsmale

The issue is, to me at least, that he posted on the forum being very complimentary about Sally in broken English. This aroused suspicion. You then posted to say you had spoken to Sally about him. I just don't understand how you could talk to Sally about him as (presumably) the only thing you know about him is UKP User name. If Sally does not know his UKP username then how do you have a conversation about him?

Frenchy4012

The issue is, to me at least, that he posted on the forum being very complimentary about Sally in broken English. This aroused suspicion. You then posted to say you had spoken to Sally about him. I just don't understand how you could talk to Sally about him as (presumably) the only thing you know about him is UKP User name. If Sally does not know his UKP username then how do you have a conversation about him?

Just think about it.

Tomcat1

O dear  what I done wrong  now he said this he say that  u all children   Buy the way I have got a cock last time I looked  sorry if I upset anyone by going to see Sally

Tomcat1

By the  way I going  London  tommrow so let u all know how I get on with some thai girls there

Offline shrewsmale

Just think about it.

To be honest its not obvious to me. Even if you met Sally recently I am unsure how a description of a guy on this forum can make her say 'that's xyz' in order for you to be able to link the two

Frenchy4012

To be honest its not obvious to me. Even if you met Sally recently I am unsure how a description of a guy on this forum can make her say 'that's xyz' in order for you to be able to link the two

He posted on here and I said to Sally he sounds like a nice man etc etc. I trust Sally 100 per cent she hardly ever goes on here she is not interested in the  the comments made by punters. The man come on here and all you lot did was be rude to him for in my opinion no reason.

Offline shrewsmale

He posted on here and I said to Sally he sounds like a nice man etc etc. I trust Sally 100 per cent she hardly ever goes on here she is not interested in the  the comments made by punters. The man come on here and all you lot did was be rude to him for in my opinion no reason.

I wasn't rude to him. Others were curious because he spoke poor English and seemed ( to use a UKP term) 'fluffy' towards her. It arouses suspicion to some people.

What I dont understand is how you were able to speak to Sally about him when the only thing you knew about him was his UKP user name? If he didnt give that to Sally, how did you and Sally talk about him?

Tomcat1

Hey what's wrong with u my friend what's your big problem sounds like u think you r the ukpunting king lol  get a life  enjoy yourself sounds like u have to pay money for all your fun u must be ugly or something  have a good weekend

Dellboy

I wasn't rude to him. Others were curious because he spoke poor English and seemed ( to use a UKP term) 'fluffy' towards her. It arouses suspicion to some people.

What I dont understand is how you were able to speak to Sally about him when the only thing you knew about him was his UKP user name? If he didnt give that to Sally, how did you and Sally talk about him?

+1

Frenchy4012

Simple I just asked her what was the new customer was like that you saw yesterday.
I cant believe why its such a big problem.

rob9420

I had a delightful hour with Sally yesterday as usually she was at her best as regarding Tomcat 1 what Frenchy  said is true Sally is 100% honest

Dellboy

I see that Tomcat1 has been banned!
......wonder why????

Frenchy4012

I see that Tomcat1 has been banned!
......wonder why????

Abusive troll
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 09:41:14 am by Frenchy4012 »

Offline shroplad

Saw Sally last week, she was much better this time....lovely massage followed by a nice HE, well worth the 1 hour fee

Frenchy4012

Saw Sally last week, she was much better this time....lovely massage followed by a nice HE, well worth the 1 hour fee

For me the more I saw her the better she got.

Dellboy

For me the more I saw her the better she got.

+1
She is the only decent FBSM left in Shrewsbury and Telford.  The rest are not worth my time or money. Unless I have missed anyone or you know better?

Offline only me

I'm new to this site, but I have been punting for a while, I've been to visit Marianne a few times now and she massages me naked but does she go any further?

Offline only me

Visited Brewood a few times now and seen Debby, she massaged me naked lots of fun but nothing else yet.

Dellboy

I'm new to this site, but I have been punting for a while, I've been to visit Marianne a few times now and she massages me naked but does she go any further?

Are you sure she is Marianne in telford?