Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SHROPSHIRE Massage  (Read 303060 times)

Offline shrewsmale

Horny emma lee - please read this thread - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=27403.500

In short seen as one of hottest girls in Shropshire but people will struggle to get in to see her. Additionally a lot of her feedback is suspect due to some sort of ongoing issue between her and madisonmilf. She is genuine though. Her incall is out of town but in a place with parking.

misskelly is also emmahr5 girlsnextdoor887 and naughtyshropshire93 - I have met her so can confirm this. She is about 5.2, short dark hair and tanned with bit of a belly. Nice girl pretty much up for anything. As for why she has so many profiles I have no idea I think she does it for the PG's (albeit surely make sense to have one profile with lots of photos and feedback).Her incall is quite close to town but with free parking

Funnily enough not long found out the aforementioned two will do a threesome. Misskelly told me this when met her last week

Third girl I havent met so cannot tell you.

Offline Happy john

Horny emma lee - please read this thread - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=27403.500

In short seen as one of hottest girls in Shropshire but people will struggle to get in to see her. Additionally a lot of her feedback is suspect due to some sort of ongoing issue between her and madisonmilf. She is genuine though. Her incall is out of town but in a place with parking.

misskelly is also emmahr5 girlsnextdoor887 and naughtyshropshire93 - I have met her so can confirm this. She is about 5.2, short dark hair and tanned with bit of a belly. Nice girl pretty much up for anything. As for why she has so many profiles I have no idea I think she does it for the PG's (albeit surely make sense to have one profile with lots of photos and feedback).Her incall is quite close to town but with free parking

Funnily enough not long found out the aforementioned two will do a threesome. Misskelly told me this when met her last week

Thank you for the excellent feedback. This on going issue between Madison Milf and Emma, What the hell is it???

Cheers,
Happy John.

Offline r1965h

Went to see Ticha today now that she has returned from Thailand. This is the third time that I've seen her over the past 4 months and have to say that the HR has improved greatly. Maybe she undertook a course whilst she's been away.

She's a fantastic looking girl with a great body and I'll be going back again soon.

Offline r1965h

Yes Emma Lee is a great girl but by the looks of it she has been leaving herself some feedback. Either that or there's someone who has exactly the same spelling issues as herself.

Offline shrewsmale

Thank you for the excellent feedback. This on going issue between Madison Milf and Emma, What the hell is it???

Cheers,
Happy John.

Turfs wars aren't uncommon. Once you get through all the fake EE girls locally you realise these
Two are the established girls locally and they seem to have the need to try to outdoor one another. As the feeds on this site make clear it's not like we haven't caught on.

The stupid thing is we are hardly overrun with options. They should both be able to
Make enough money with out reference to one another.

Offline shrewsmale

Yes Emma Lee is a great girl but by the looks of it she has been leaving herself some feedback. Either that or there's someone who has exactly the same spelling issues as herself.

Also bothers me she doesn't know there is an R in Shrewsbury

Offline Happy john

Also bothers me she doesn't know there is an R in Shrewsbury

Oh dear, Perhaps she skipped her English lessons in Shewsbury high school!

Dellboy

I have seen (imo) the only decent Shropshire masseuses in last few weeks. All of them told me they are fed up with the  punters who post inaccurate information about them on ukp.
They understand that their services will be discussed but when it is fantasy it does not help them or (imo) us to get the best service. I guess some people live there lives in fantasy land. Sad sods.

Offline shrewsmale

I have seen (imo) the only decent Shropshire masseuses in last few weeks. All of them told me they are fed up with the  punters who post inaccurate information about them on ukp.
They understand that their services will be discussed but when it is fantasy it does not help them or (imo) us to get the best service. I guess some people live there lives in fantasy land. Sad sods.

For sake of clarity the aforementioned girls I refer to are FS girls rather than masseuses.

Offline shrewsmale

I'm afraid there is very little that can be done about it. To me it is no different to any online review whether it be a WG, a restaurant or buying a microwave. People are entitled to their opinion

Offline Happy john

I am thinking of booking Madison Milf for next week.
It will be the first FS girl in Shrewsbury that I have used. Mainly because of a lack of appealing options. She looks like the pick of the bunch on AW.
Can anyone tell me if she's any good or not?
What's the run down on her?
Feedback very much apprichiated.
Thanks for your time.

Happy John.

Offline Madone1

It will be the first FS girl in Shrewsbury that I have used. Mainly because of a lack of appealing options. She looks like the pick of the bunch on AW.
Thanks for your time.

Happy John.

Not got much info on her mate never seen her myself but the tits look good. I think she is older then 34 so bear that in mind.

Offline shrewsmale

Thanks for your time.

Happy John.

some one has responded in other shropshire thread for you as well.

My personal view, if you love big fake tits she is great. She is older than 34 but good body. Good with filty talk and the like but service can be a bit mechanical. When fucking her she complained about me taking it out and putting it back on so can only assume she was sore.

I would suggest she is worth trying out

Offline Happy john

some one has responded in other shropshire thread for you as well.

My personal view, if you love big fake tits she is great. She is older than 34 but good body. Good with filty talk and the like but service can be a bit mechanical. When fucking her she complained about me taking it out and putting it back on so can only assume she was sore.

I would suggest she is worth trying out
Thanks very much for your honest feedback. Based on the two feed backs Ive had on Madison & bearing in mind her prices, I won't be booking her.

Happy John.

Offline shrewsmale

Thanks very much for your honest feedback. Based on the two feed backs Ive had on Madison & bearing in mind her prices, I won't be booking her.

Happy John.

Thats fine. I find it a little hard to judge due to the low number in Shrews. I said to myself wouldnt go back but then when horny I have been tempted

Offline shaven4you

Happy John.

save your money and jump on the train to brooklyns in crewe .. ava is drop dead stunning big tits and a super body service is 2nd to nun.
£80 a hour plus £20 if you want cim 

rob9420

I went to see a very sexy Sally in Shrewsbury yesterday great personality great body and still number one Thai girl in Shropshire

Frenchy4012

I went to see a very sexy Sally in Shrewsbury yesterday great personality great body and still number one Thai girl in Shropshire

+ 1

Dellboy

Would agree with that....  and getting better every time I see her!

Offline shroplad

Have seen both Sally and Natalie and have to say Natalie just comes out on top for me as she is softer and gentler with her massage, more sensual if you like. I suspect the mirrors in the room where Sally conducts her massage maybe add to the experience more than Natalie's place but would still place Natalie top.

Offline shrewsmale

Have seen both Sally and Natalie and have to say Natalie just comes out on top for me as she is softer and gentler with her massage, more sensual if you like. I suspect the mirrors in the room where Sally conducts her massage maybe add to the experience more than Natalie's place but would still place Natalie top.

Sorry do you have a link to Natalie? thannks

Offline shroplad

you have to book her through Sophie who is on Gumtree

Frenchy4012

Sally comes out top for me but only just Natalie is very good.

Dellboy

Sally comes out top for me but only just Natalie is very good.

I agree they are both good and provide a 1st class service. But they have no competition. Who else comes close? ? ?
If there is anyone else to their standard then I must have missed them.

Frenchy4012

I agree they are both good and provide a 1st class service. But they have no competition. Who else comes close? ? ?
If there is anyone else to their standard then I must have missed them.

They are the 2 best in Shropshire for me.

Dellboy

They are the 2 best in Shropshire for me.

I was hoping you were going to tell me about who I had missed!

Frenchy4012

I was hoping you were going to tell me about who I had missed!

Don't think you have missed anyone m8.

Tomcat1

Thinking try milking table any body used it pls any good?

Tomcat1

Any body give info on Sally Thai pls what to expect from her pls thanks

Dellboy

As with all girls, if you do search you will find all you need to know.

Frenchy4012

Thinking try milking table any body used it pls any good?

I have tried it a few times but don't use the hole in the table, Sally just gets on the table with me very good I think.

Frenchy4012

[quote author=Tomcat1 link=topic=31373.msg900510#msg900510 date=1444631
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 09:37:12 am by Frenchy4012 »

Frenchy4012

[quote author=Frenchy4012 link=topic=31373.msg900609#msg900609 date=1444638510

Dellboy

Why don't you book an hour (or2) and report back?!?!?

Tomcat1

Hey wow just had 1 1/2 hours with the lovely Sally  she lovely well worth a visit all I can say wow

Tomcat1

Must be one of best in Shrewsbury. Sally

Frenchy4012

One of the best in Shropshire never mind Shrewsbury.

Tomcat1

Can't wait till next time lol may have to go back tommrow

Frenchy4012

Hey wow just had 1 1/2 hours with the lovely Sally  she lovely well worth a visit all I can say wow

How much does Sally cost for 1 1/2 hours I have only seen her for a hour.

Offline Boundless

You're obviously not very familiar with the Shrewsbury scene Tom.  :D
I'd be very interested to know who you think might be better?

Dellboy

Who else have you seen in Shropshire? 
Who was your previous favourite?

Tomcat1

You're obviously not very familiar with the Shrewsbury scene Tom.  :D
I'd be very interested to know who you think might be better?
no Sam I am not familiar like u guys with the Shrewsbury scene

Tomcat1

I am new to this game sorry delboy

Tomcat1

Offline Boundless

no Sam I am not familiar like u guys with the Shrewsbury scene

No prob Tomcat.
I was having a bit of a laugh at your expense.
All the locals, Dellboy, Frenchie, etc know what a desert it is round here, so Sally stands out.
We have to travel further afield, Telford a bit better, Wolverhampton and Birmingham have a great choice.

Dellboy

I am new to this game sorry delboy

If Sally really was your first punt then you hit gold.
As Sam says Shropshire and especially Shrewsbury does not have the best choice.
Are you able to travel further afield? To Telford or Wolverhampton or Birmingham?

Tomcat1

If Sally really was your first punt then you hit gold.
As Sam says Shropshire and especially Shrewsbury does not have the best choice.
Are you able to travel further afield? To Telford or Wolverhampton or Birmingham?
i don't mind to travel wherever really but lol don't think u find better than Sally