Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SHROPSHIRE Massage  (Read 303458 times)

Offline shrewsmale

Sally has just got back from Thailand so I went this morning for 1 hour with her.
What a surprise I had she has had a boob job and they look great not to big just right, I thought she looked sexy before but now she looks super sexy. There was no touching because she is still very sore and will be for about a month.
      She has also had her belly button done and had a lovely tattoo on her leg, so she is WOW the new sexy Sally

Contacted her Monday but assuming getting over travelling still

Frenchy4012

jesus just seen Tischa's photos on AW, never paid much attention in past but she looks pretty fit! Am I right in thinking doesnt quite match up to Sally's standards?

Never tried her but she has got a very nice body, she would do very well to match up to Sally though.

Frenchy4012

Contacted her Monday but assuming getting over travelling still

Her daughter was not well on Monday.

Dellboy

jesus just seen Tischa's photos on AW, never paid much attention in past but she looks pretty fit! Am I right in thinking doesnt quite match up to Sally's standards?

Ticha is in a class of her own!
But a different level of service. To my knowledge Sally does not offer what you get from Ticha.

Offline shrewsmale

Thanks - can someone who has been to see Tischa advise if she operates on basis of one fee or basic fee plus extras?

Offline Madone1

Thanks - can someone who has been to see Tischa advise if she operates on basis of one fee or basic fee plus extras?

The basic fee covers everything no kissing and oral with Anal was 30 extra but never bothered.

Offline jjmassagehunter

Sally has just got back from Thailand so I went this morning for 1 hour with her.
What a surprise I had she has had a boob job and they look great not to big just right, I thought she looked sexy before but now she looks super sexy. There was no touching because she is still very sore and will be for about a month.
      She has also had her belly button done and had a lovely tattoo on her leg, so she is WOW the new sexy Sally

does sally have a link or anything anywhere mate?

JJMH

Dellboy

does sally have a link or anything anywhere mate?

JJMH

She is on gumtree shrewsbury massage

Offline Roodboy867

Wish I could but she thinks I'm Sally, simply because I helped Sally set up her first profile on my own computer. So it showed up as me having 2 AW profiles  :dash: :dash: :dash: so now she won't answer any messages as she thinks I'm Sally.

Dellboy

Wish I could but she thinks I'm Sally, simply because I helped Sally set up her first profile on my own computer. So it showed up as me having 2 AW profiles  :dash: :dash: :dash: so now she won't answer any messages as she thinks I'm Sally.

Apparently Sally is moving from the bungalow into a place nearer to the town centre.

Frenchy4012

Apparently Sally is moving from the bungalow into a place nearer to the town centre.

Moves on the 5th of July I think.

Dellboy

Moves on the 5th of July I think.

Is she taking the milking table?  Wonder what the removal guys will think about that?

Offline shrewsmale

bit gutted. always found her place great with close by ATM, parking and quite discreet area

Offline Happy john

bit gutted. always found her place great with close by ATM, parking and quite discreet area

She will get alot more business in the town center area.
Bottom line: It's Best For Business (& The rent could well be alot cheaper if its going to be a Flat??)

Frenchy4012

She will get alot more business in the town center area.
Bottom line: It's Best For Business (& The rent could well be alot cheaper if its going to be a Flat??)

She was always busy at the bungalow but the neighbours complained about all the men going to see her
so she was asked to leave.
I hope she does well in the town there is cheap parking very near to her new place.

Dellboy

She was always busy at the bungalow but the neighbours complained about all the men going to see her
so she was asked to leave.
I hope she does well in the town there is cheap parking very near to her new place.

I am not surprised because it was very overlooked. Is her new place a flat?

Frenchy4012

From the outside it looks small but it looks nice its a 3 stories terrace I think.

Frenchy4012

Had a text off Cherry yesterday saying she has got lots of availability this week
and now does BTB is she in Telford ?.

Anyone been to see her lately and can give me a update on her and is she worth a punt.

wally59

Frenchy4012

Frenchy4012

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59044.msg759506#msg759506

She is a waste of space

Text her twice and not answered me, like you say waste of time.
Has anybody seen her.

Offline mickeytub

Hi .anyone seen lena / lana lately .off to see her myself today just wondered if anyone else has seen her recently ?

Frenchy4012

Hi .anyone seen lena / lana lately .off to see her myself today just wondered if anyone else has seen her recently ?
Have not seen Lana for ages, let us no how what she is like now I might give her a visit.

Offline mickeytub

Went to Lana today .not seen her for awhile.Thought id have a different massage to Thai girls ie softer ...
was greeted with a nice smile ! And Some good conversation .During the massage she applied a nice reach under to give the old fella a squeeze ...i left feeling relaxed n happy .shes a lovely lady who hive good vfm in my experiance !!!

Offline shrewsmale

you say very overlooked but by comparison to some places it was great. yes the neighbours may have had an incline but no passing in the street would

westmidskev

Hi frenchy.
Always enjoy reading your posts as they appear to be very honest.ive seen lana a few times and it gets better each time .  :D

westmidskev

Hi kayman.
Sorry i dont know how the pm works yet.but lana is exactly what you describe.but thats fine for me.ive no experience of marianne sorry perhaps others can help but from what ive read on here its massage only

Offline Boundless

Hi frenchy.
Always enjoy reading your posts as they appear to be very honest.ive seen lana a few times and it gets better each time .  :D

Frenchy is a top bloke, we fish in the same pond.  :)

To PM someone just click on their name, then click on send PM.

Frenchy4012

Frenchy is a top bloke, we fish in the same pond.  :)

To PM someone just click on their name, then click on send PM.

Thanks Sam much appreciated.

seeker78

Went to Lana today .not seen her for awhile.Thought id have a different massage to Thai girls ie softer ...
was greeted with a nice smile ! And Some good conversation .During the massage she applied a nice reach under to give the old fella a squeeze ...i left feeling relaxed n happy .shes a lovely lady who hive good vfm in my experiance !!!

Hi Mickey, what do you call VFM, how much was the service and how much touching undressing was allowed?

seeker78

Hi Mickey, what do you call VFM, how much was the service and how much touching undressing was allowed?
I meant to add ref VFM, Liz at 5 Ways Brum, (I know it's not Shropshire) £60 Great B2B, nice room and showers, great girl in my opinion

Offline Murphy54

Groupon have a discount offer at Thai Serenity and Soul in Shrewsbury today, £18.95 for one hour massage. Has anyone been there and is HE on offer as an extra, or is it a legit place only.
I'll probably take the offer in either case as its a good price if the massage is good.

Offline Boundless

Groupon have a discount offer at Thai Serenity and Soul in Shrewsbury today, £18.95 for one hour massage. Has anyone been there and is HE on offer as an extra, or is it a legit place only.
I'll probably take the offer in either case as its a good price if the massage is good.

Thanks for the heads up, might pop along myself.

AFAIK it's totally legit, but may be worth asking.

Offline Parsifal

Thai Serenity in Shrewsbury is totally legit - boxers on and no front massage

Offline Murphy54

Thanks. It's still a good price though. I'll see if I can get the time to pop over.

Offline Boundless

Thai Serenity in Shrewsbury is totally legit - boxers on and no front massage

Might go there in just a thong then.  :D

(Apologies if anyone is eating reading this)

Offline farmlad

Went to see Sally with her new boobs at the weekend and mighty fine they are too and Sally is very proud of them, not much touching yet thou because they are still quite sore.

Frenchy4012

Is the sexy Sally still in the same place mate ?

Offline farmlad

Yes she was at the weekend I think she will be for a few weeks yet.

seeker78

Frenchy4012

No news on Jessy I have emailed her but no reply.

Frenchy4012

Yes she was at the weekend I think she will be for a few weeks yet.

I think I will try a hour with the lovely Sally tomorrow or Saturday I have not seen her for a while.

seeker78

I had my first visit to see Natalie and met Sophie, I thought the massage was superb, Natalie very friendly, beautiful sensual element, very nice room and showers, very nice location and discrete, by far the best Telford massage experience, can't believe I hadn't been before, back for more very soon!

kayman2498

I had my first visit to see Natalie and met Sophie, I thought the massage was superb, Natalie very friendly, beautiful sensual element, very nice room and showers, very nice location and discrete, by far the best Telford massage experience, can't believe I hadn't been before, back for more very soon!
Met with Natalie, agree with all of the above, proper massage environment, excellent massage! Any recommendations for best legit massage in Telford, my impatience for the sensual side means massage finishes early! Also cash tight at times but still need massage, any suggestions?

slipitin

Met with Natalie, agree with all of the above, proper massage environment, excellent massage! Any recommendations for best legit massage in Telford, my impatience for the sensual side means massage finishes early! Also cash tight at times but still need massage, any suggestions?

I'll PM you if I can find a link

Offline Boundless

There seems to be a huge amount of information on here regarding Telford area massages and I'm getting a bit confused in my old age.

I wanted to see Ticha tomorrow but she's unavailable.

Any links please for massage with HE (or more!) in Telford, if topless or naked even better!
I just need to cum and the selection of punts in Telford/Shrewsbury is not terrifically inspiring as I've seen all the decent ones a few times now.

Dellboy

There seems to be a huge amount of information on here regarding Telford area massages and I'm getting a bit confused in my old age.

I wanted to see Ticha tomorrow but she's unavailable.

Any links please for massage with HE (or more!) in Telford, if topless or naked even better!
I just need to cum and the selection of punts in Telford/Shrewsbury is not terrifically inspiring as I've seen all the decent ones a few times now.

Agree 100%. Both Shrewsbury and Telford are getting worse with same old same old. Have you tried the Indian girl in Hollinswood?  Link was posted last week. Can't get it on my mobile.
at least she would be a change?

slipitin

Agree 100%. Both Shrewsbury and Telford are getting worse with same old same old. Have you tried the Indian girl in Hollinswood?  Link was posted last week. Can't get it on my mobile.
at least she would be a change?

Too right I have pretty well given up in Shropshire but heres some food for thought.
For an extra £10 you could book in with one of the EE girls when they pass through.
Usually staying at one of the chain hotels.
Just have a mediocre massage - you may get lucky and get a good one plus you are guaranteed the extras that you are never sure about with a massage girl.

Take your own baby oil and tell her what to do.
She will probably be grateful for the break in shagging.

Heres one for £70.
Polish I know and Wolverhampton too but she is a good example.

External Link/Members Only