Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SHROPSHIRE Massage  (Read 303348 times)

W4L

Has anyone been to see Cherry, Telford Massage on Gumtree?

Waste of time.  See previous reports

rogerem

Just posted a full review on Sally.
Some may agree, some may want to expand and some may disagree.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52044.0

Offline Madone1

Is it just me or does anyone else think Natalie working with sally would be a match made in heaven.

Frenchy4012

OMG What a wonderful combination that would be :D :D :D :D

Offline farmlad

where is the best place to go whilst sally is away any recommendations ? cheers fl.

Frenchy4012

The Chinese in Worcester Street can be good depends on who you get FL

Offline Madone1

Got any details on the Chinese place frenchy

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Got any details on the Chinese place frenchy

It's discussed on the Wolves thread. It's ok-ish

W4L

Is it just me or does anyone else think Natalie working with sally would be a match made in heaven.

You wouldn't need the milking table that's for sure!
But where would you start and where would you end?????

Frenchy4012

You wouldn't need the milking table that's for sure!
But where would you start and where would you end?????

What a great problem to have m8 :thumbsup:

Offline Happy john

MESSAGE FOR ALL GUYS IN THE SHREWSBURY AREA;

Could anyone please give me feedback details on a girl called Zara? She is advertised on the AW website, she is Asian, advertises a good massage. The ad says she is in Shrewsbury somewhere.
The ad certainly talks the talk, but can she walk the walk??
External Link/Members Only

Many thanks for your help,
John

Offline Boundless

Sorry mate, no info on her but has been in my watch list for a while.

Someone on here (might have been Frenchie or fos) that has seen Sally Thai, said a while back that Asia babe was a friend of hers.

AFAIK we're waiting for someone to TOFTT.

Offline midsman2012

Has anyone got Natakie's mobile number they can send me please? Is she available at the moment?

Banned reason: Can't be arsed to review in 5 years
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline midsman2012

Offline Madone1

Or even Natalie's  :blush:

Natalie works with Sophie  you have to book her through Sophie and I think she is away for a week or two yet.

Offline midsman2012

Thought so, what a massive pain in the arse.

Offline Happy john

Sorry mate, no info on her but has been in my watch list for a while.

Someone on here (might have been Frenchie or fos) that has seen Sally Thai, said a while back that Asia babe was a friend of hers.

AFAIK we're waiting for someone to TOFTT.

Thanks! I just don't understand why there aren't more good quality guaranteed options in Shrewsbury?? It's a shame, but it is what it is. I can't believe also that the Thai place in Shrewsbury which Sally used to work in doesnt do extras. That is so unlike most other Thai places. It's a shame but it is what it is. Thanks for your help.

W4L

Could anyone please give me feedback details on a girl called Zara? She is advertised on the AW website, she is Asian, advertises a good massage. The ad says she is in Shrewsbury somewhere.
The ad certainly talks the talk, but can she walk the walk??

Many thanks for your help,
John

Zara is from the Philippines. she is a very pleasant girl but a tad overweight for me but still very pleasant.
Provides a great service with enthusiasm but the downside is that her house is not very discrete and the road is very narrow to park in.

Frenchy4012

Zara is from the Philippines. she is a very pleasant girl but a tad overweight for me but still very pleasant.
Provides a great service with enthusiasm but the downside is that her house is not very discrete and the road is very narrow to park in.

Have to give her a try next week, sounds good to me.

Offline Happy john

MESSAGE FOR ALL GUYS IN THE SHREWSBURY AREA:
Has anyone ever heard of or dealt with this girl?? On her website she looks the business, is based in Shrewsbury and the website talks the talk and her pictures look like she can walk the walk.
Her name is Michelle and it appears she is a expert in Tantric Massage.
This is her website: External Link/Members Only
Does anyone have any feedback on her???

Cheers,
Happy John.

W4L

Has anyone ever heard of or dealt with this girl?? On her website she looks the business, is based in Shrewsbury and the website talks the talk and her pictures look like she can walk the walk.

Cheers,
Happy John.

Have tried for last 7 or 8 days to contact her. Phone aways goes to answerphone and she doesn't answer messages or  emails
Hope you have better luck.

Offline shrewsmale

Cheers,
Happy John.

She looks very much like a woman who turned up on aw last year offering tantric massage. She had professional photos and few good fb. Went to the house which was main road ditherington. Took an age to answer and when she did she didn't look great. Older than expected with bad teeth. She was European but had lived in Chester I believe. Anyway this was my first tantric meet but it wasn't up to much. Whilst Sally doesn't offer tantric I far more enjoyed her service.

I think that might be an old web page as I think she moved on. In any event would not recommend

Offline Boundless

She looks very much like a woman who turned up on aw last year offering tantric massage. She had professional photos and few good fb. Went to the house which was main road ditherington. Took an age to answer and when she did she didn't look great. Older than expected with bad teeth. She was European but had lived in Chester I believe. Anyway this was my first tantric meet but it wasn't up to much. Whilst Sally doesn't offer tantric I far more enjoyed her service.

I think that might be an old web page as I think she moved on. In any event would not recommend

The postcode spots to where you say, pretty rough area. Seems like the same girl then.

Hastey Tracey works from that area too, it wasn't her was it?

Frenchy4012

I have tried contacting her, but it goes straight to answerphone.

W4L

It looks as though Suzi ( the Thai girl near Telford FC) has taken down her Gumtree advert and shut up shop?
She does not reply to calls or messages. She was always quite disorganised but eventually called back/made contact.

Has anyone any more info please???

Offline doggerdog69

Hi

I am a fan of the massage with happy ending and have a flying visit to shrewsbury,  on the train (connection). I will have about 2 hours to spare and am looking for about rub down and HE.  Is there any where near the station that will accommodate me as a walk in (train times not reliable ), and help me with my endeavour? 

Thanks

Frenchy4012

There is not a lot in Shrewsbury and I don't know of one that does massage with HE by the railway station, sorry m8.

Offline Madone1

Hi

I am a fan of the massage with happy ending and have a flying visit to shrewsbury,  on the train (connection). I will have about 2 hours to spare and am looking for about rub down and HE.  Is there any where near the station that will accommodate me as a walk in (train times not reliable ), and help me with my endeavour? 

Thanks

There is nothing in the area within walking distance of the station that I can think of that just offer a rub and tug. Zara's isn't that far but it is a FS parlour.

Offline doggerdog69

Hi. Has anyone tries sabie thai massage in Whitehall street? Think I might just be able to get there in time. ....

Frenchy4012

Hi. Has anyone tries sabie thai massage in Whitehall street? Think I might just be able to get there in time. ....

You will get no extras there m8.

Offline shrewsmale

The postcode spots to where you say, pretty rough area. Seems like the same girl then.

Hastey Tracey works from that area too, it wasn't her was it?

No but I think it was that Tracey's house/working house. she lives that way.

I have met Tracey when desperate, At least I knew what I was getting and gave a decent BJ for low price

Offline Boundless

No but I think it was that Tracey's house/working house. she lives that way.

I have met Tracey when desperate, At least I knew what I was getting and gave a decent BJ for low price

Me too mate, I'm ashamed to admit!

Frenchy4012

Me too mate, I'm ashamed to admit!

Glad to say I have never been that desperate, she if awful.

Offline Availableinlarge

There's a new place called Thai Serenity at the top of Wyle Cop in Shrewsbury. April deal full body massage for £30.
Wonder if there's anything else on offer?

Offline Boundless

There's a new place called Thai Serenity at the top of Wyle Cop in Shrewsbury. April deal full body massage for £30.
Wonder if there's anything else on offer?

Looks pretty legit.
Anyone fancy TOFTT?
I might give it a go as 30 quid for a Thai massage only is a good price and achance to ask a few questions.
Either that or turn over with a fucking great boner and see what they say  :D

Frenchy4012

A friend of mine has been and says it is deffo legit but a very good massage.

Offline jax7076

Hi all, long time to speak! Anyone know if Jess (Wolverhampton) has returned from her trip from Dec as I thought she was back last month but have had no response or seen you adverts?.... TIA

Frenchy4012

Jessy said she will be back end of April so any time now.

Offline shroplad

OMG What a wonderful combination that would be :D :D :D :D
does anyone know if Natalie offers more than massage with HE

Frenchy4012

does anyone know if Natalie offers more than massage with HE

Natalie will do everything and anything, great value for money.

Offline shroplad

Thanks Frenchy.......would that include BJ, FS and FK

Offline shroplad

Meant to be specific like OWO

Frenchy4012

Thanks Frenchy.......would that include BJ, FS and FK

I thought it was clear I said  " NATALIE WILL DO EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING "

Offline Madone1

I thought it was clear I said  " NATALIE WILL DO EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING "

That said it isn't guaranteed it depends on her.

Frenchy4012

That's very true Madone.

Offline Madone1

That's very true Madone.

It's been a long month since all the Thai girls have been away for there new year celebrations hasn't it.

W4L

Unfortunately that apparently is how she now works. If she is comfortable with you then as Frenchy said its everything and anything.  And we all know as already reported on here  what that means!

Frenchy4012

It's been a long month since all the Thai girls have been away for there new year celebrations hasn't it.

Two top Thai girls, miss them both and be glad when there back.

Offline Happy john

Thanks for the feedback, it is appreciated, but I am gutted by how disappointing it is.