Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SHROPSHIRE Massage  (Read 303331 times)

Frenchy4012

Not in top 3 for me W4L but she was ok, she was soon naked and allowed feeling and kissing boobs, allowed feeling pussy but no fingers in pussy but she allowed pussy being licked. For £80 good value I suppose I think what spoilt it for me was her personality.

paulj

Sorry Frenchy,  Your latest post I am having difficulty following the thread. Which lady was it who is not in the top 3 and have you got a link?

Paul

Frenchy4012

Hi Paul, Her name is Kelly and is working  at Compton for two weeks.If you go back a few posts you can catch up with it.

seeker78

Has anyone seen Ticha lateley, looks beautiful with great feedback, any info appreciated

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Madone1

Has anyone seen Ticha lateley, looks beautiful with great feedback, any info appreciated

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've had some great session with ticha the massage is not as good as sally but the FS and her body make up for it. Best looking thai girl out of all of them.

Offline shrewsmale

I've had some great session with ticha the massage is not as good as sally but the FS and her body make up for it. Best looking thai girl out of all of them.

Thanks for this. I really like Sally but sometimes wouldn't mind a bit more so might try Tischa out

Offline Madone1

Thanks for this. I really like Sally but sometimes wouldn't mind a bit more so might try Tischa out

Yeah I know what you mean plus ticha is £100 FS and massage and sally want £90 for an hour on the milking table. :dash:

Frenchy4012

Yeah I know what you mean plus ticha is £100 FS and massage and sally want £90 for an hour on the milking table. :dash:
When you put it like that Madone1 Ticha is a bargain at £100

Offline Madone1

When you put it like that Madone1 Ticha is a bargain at £100

Sally is a great girl and I will continue to see her but the milking table isn't the sort of thing I would bother with again after all you are just getting wanked off through a hole in an old dinner table for the best part £100 quid.

W4L

Sally is a great girl and I will continue to see her but the milking table isn't the sort of thing I would bother with again after all you are just getting wanked off through a hole in an old dinner table for the best part £100 quid.

I saw Sally yesterday. Chose not to use milking table. Massage and hE were ok but not the sally of old. Perhaps she was tired.  Will wait for jessy to return.  She is still No 1 for me.

seeker78

Could someone pm me Tichas number

Frenchy4012

Had a hour booked with Sophie today. When i got there I was met by Natalie and WOW she gave me a great massage, well worth the £60 I payed and It wont be long before I go back for some more. I had a chat with Sophie before I left and what a great body she has, she is a very very sexy lady.

W4L

Had a hour booked with Sophie today. When i got there I was met by Natalie and WOW she gave me a great massage, well worth the £60 I payed and It wont be long before I go back for some more. I had a chat with Sophie before I left and what a great body she has, she is a very very sexy lady.

Went and saw Sophie today. I agree Frenchy, she is a lovely girl - very pretty - and I enjoyed a really good massage!!

W4L

Apparently, the infamous milking table is now down in price to £80. Think its called supply and demand!

Frenchy4012

Went and saw Sophie today. I agree Frenchy, she is a lovely girl - very pretty - and I enjoyed a really good massage!!
Glad you enjoyed it m8, I shall have to have another hour with her.

Frenchy4012

Apparently, the infamous milking table is now down in price to £80. Think its called supply and demand!

That's more like it £80 I will give it a go next week.

Frenchy4012

Been today and its £80 if you only come once but its still £90 if you want to come again.

Offline Madone1

Been today and its £80 if you only come once but its still £90 if you want to come again.

It's not really worth the cum once when you think about it. Like I said before your paying big money to get wanked off through a hole in an old kitchen table you need a 12inch cock to even see yourself in the mirror and then it's little more then 20quid to cum on Sally's tits. If I wanted to be charged extra for every little thing I would go to kandys.

Frenchy4012

It's not really worth the cum once when you think about it. Like I said before your paying big money to get wanked off through a hole in an old kitchen table you need a 12inch cock to even see yourself in the mirror and then it's little more then 20quid to cum on Sally's tits. If I wanted to be charged extra for every little thing I would go to kandys.
There is a lot more to it than that, she does not go under the table for me.

W4L

Had a great hour with the very very sexy Natalie yesterday, great value for £. She really is very, very good! WOW!
Sophie wasn't there so I didn't see her this time but I agree with other postings that she is also worth a visit.

Offline Madone1

Had a great hour with the very very sexy Natalie yesterday, great value for £. She really is very, very good! WOW!
Sophie wasn't there so I didn't see her this time but I agree with other postings that she is also worth a visit.

Does she work with sophie and is it the same Natalie as mentioned on here?

W4L

Yes she works with Sophie and is well worth a visit.

Frenchy4012

I think its the same Natalie, she used to work with Suzi. She is well worth seeing anyway great value for money.

W4L

I think its the same Natalie, she used to work with Suzi. She is well worth seeing anyway great value for money.

Yes it is the same Natalie and she is really very good. you will find all services are available with great enthusiasm!

Frenchy4012

Yes it is the same Natalie and she is really very good. you will find all services are available with great enthusiasm!

Must see her again soon, very good value for money.

W4L

Must see her again soon, very good value for money.

Saw Orchid in Telford and the massage and HE was very good and much better than I remember or expected! She was much more friendly than before as well.

Offline shroplad

wonder if you maybe bull******** a bit W4L after what you told me about Orchid

W4L

wonder if you maybe bull******** a bit W4L after what you told me about Orchid

Is English not your first language?
You will see I said she was much better than before.
Or this another of your naïve and inane questions?

Offline shroplad

W4L

raw nerve touched W4L
W4L

Not at all. But I do suggest if you haven't got anything worth posting you go back to your homework.

Offline shroplad

well I would not be surprised if I was older than you.....booked Suzi via text 2 weeks ago only for her to not answer the phone on the day to confirm my arrival......disappointed as well as thinking poor customer service

Frenchy4012

well I would not be surprised if I was older than you.....booked Suzi via text 2 weeks ago only for her to not answer the phone on the day to confirm my arrival......disappointed as well as thinking poor customer service

You want to do your homework and get to bed.

Offline shroplad

Ha ha....I'm the man now being bullied by "boys"....poor stuff really

Frenchy4012

You started it you stupid boy  :dash:

Offline shroplad

Frenchy4012

Offline Roodboy867

Gents please, this is a Shropshire massage tread, not a fucking stupid childish spat thread. Keep to the theme or take it somewhere fucking else.

Frenchy4012

Your right Roodboy, sorry I should not get involved in childish spats.

Offline Roodboy867

Back on topic and a little apology. I went to see Sally a couple of weeks ago and saw her friend Jenny who was visiting. A very pretty and petite girl with an amazing pair of tits. Good massage, friendly but does not speak great English but we got by. About half way in to the massage in walks Sally and joins in. WOW. Wasn't really expected. I did say I would like to experience a 4 hand one day but like I said I never expected it to happen that night. Eventually I was told to flip over and Sally said I was allowed to touch Jenny. I don't need telling twice lol So Sally in one hand, Jenny in the other and me in their hands. I'm you know how it all ends.

Sally is trying to get Jenny back so keep an eye out.

Also Sally is going back home for a month 30 March to 27 April.

As for the price? I paid £80. Worth it imo. I got extra lucky with Sally joining in  :dance:

W4L

Roodboy. My apologies also. you are quite right

W4L

Back on topic and a little apology. I went to see Sally a couple of weeks ago and saw her friend Jenny who was visiting. A very pretty and petite girl with an amazing pair of tits. Good massage, friendly but does not speak great English but we got by. About half way in to the massage in walks Sally and joins in. WOW. Wasn't really expected. I did say I would like to experience a 4 hand one day but like I said I never expected it to happen that night. Eventually I was told to flip over and Sally said I was allowed to touch Jenny. I don't need telling twice lol So Sally in one hand, Jenny in the other and me in their hands. I'm you know how it all ends.

As for the price? I paid £80. Worth it imo. I got extra lucky with Sally joining in  :dance:

You must have the magic touch because when I saw them, I stayed with Sally because the other girl said no touching! But I agree Jenny is beautiful.

Frenchy4012

You must have the magic touch because when I saw them, I stayed with Sally because the other girl said no touching! But I agree Jenny is beautiful.
I was not keen on Jenny I think it was her personality or lack of it. Nice false boobs though and a nice body.

Offline Roodboy867

I get on very well with Sally. I have been seeing her since she started really so have built a friendship. As for Jenny, I was just myself as I am with every girl. Maybe she just liked me? We are all different in who we get on with really.

Frenchy4012

I am like you Roodboy I have been seeing Sally since she started. I have seen her lots and lots of times and have become very good friends with her, a very nice young lady when you get to know her well.

Offline Stapler

You did in a Brum thread! Thought you may have learnt you'd lesson from there when your posts were deleted!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Frenchy4012

I don't think you got lucky Roodboy Sally has told me she is very grateful for what you did to help her when she first started.

W4L

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=27136

Hope I have added this link correctly to keep Shropshire Massage comments together.
Rogerem, you were asking about Natalie.
I saw her recently and it was the same bubbly Natalie I saw many times at Su's (Suzi's). As before, if she likes you then anything is still on offer.

W4L

don't think the link worked, but this is what I was responding to.

"From Rogerem.....Ive seen both many times.
Sophie is a lovely pretty girl who gives an ok massage but a rushed HE.
Natalie used to give FS when she was with Suzi but last time I saw her she was offering no more than HE.
Her massage is no more than average so unless I get a firm post that she is oferring FS  and or oral then I wont be going back"

Offline Stapler

Why is fos now listed as a guest?

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

kayman2498

Has anyone been to see Cherry, Telford Massage on Gumtree?