Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SHROPSHIRE Massage  (Read 303058 times)

Offline Boundless

External Link/Members Only

From earlier in the thread - as said before Tineye and Google don't find other sightings but she appears now to be in Sunderland.

Just the sort of picture that would make regular AW searchers think she's too good to be true butnot proved so yet...

E-mailed last week - no reply.

Offline baldick

Sally Shrewsbury.Would someone please forward 
me contact number thx

fos

Sally Shrewsbury.Would someone please forward 
me contact number thx
Link for Sally:

Offline Dazzza1973

Does anyone know if Pam or cherry? Was the woman who used to massage in Telford a few years ago?

Cheers

Daz

W4L

Sally is in 1st place for me, cant fault her.
I have been looking at the posting here for some time and whilst I agree with some comments about Shropshire being a desert there are still some excellent fbsm girls around.
Everyone says Sally is the best and there is no argument with that. I now see her at least twice a month.
Jessy in Tettenhall is the only other Thai I have seen who always satisfies.
But, there are others that always satisfy me. I have been seeing Lana for around 8/9 years and even had a regular BTB from Marina/Marie in the good old days when she had the unit at Stafford Park. 
Marianne is also great value and never disappoints .
The Chinese at Compton is ok, but I prefer to know who I am seeing because some of them above the launderette would be better doing the washing!
My view is that if you build up a relationship over a decent period of time, treat them with respect (as many of you say) they will always make you a happy man and provide more than most other punters can probably expect.
Sally is great girl and not like the typical Thai girls in Telford who always want a fast turnaround and are poor value. They also seem to change what they offer and their prices with regularity!
I would really like a new Telford  or Wolverhampton Thai option but nothing I have read on here excites me. Any suggestions?

fos

I have been looking at the posting here for some time and whilst I agree with some comments about Shropshire being a desert there are still some excellent fbsm girls around.
Everyone says Sally is the best and there is no argument with that. I now see her at least twice a month.
Jessy in Tettenhall is the only other Thai I have seen who always satisfies.
But, there are others that always satisfy me. I have been seeing Lana for around 8/9 years and even had a regular BTB from Marina/Marie in the good old days when she had the unit at Stafford Park. 
Marianne is also great value and never disappoints .
The Chinese at Compton is ok, but I prefer to know who I am seeing because some of them above the launderette would be better doing the washing!
My view is that if you build up a relationship over a decent period of time, treat them with respect (as many of you say) they will always make you a happy man and provide more than most other punters can probably expect.
Sally is great girl and not like the typical Thai girls in Telford who always want a fast turnaround and are poor value. They also seem to change what they offer and their prices with regularity!
I would really like a new Telford  or Wolverhampton Thai option but nothing I have read on here excites me. Any suggestions?
I think we are all waiting for a review of this place.

W4L

I think we are all waiting for a review of this place.

Thanks FOS and also adding my comments to Wolverhampton page.
I have seen this girl. Earlier this year. She is called Prya, a very nice Thai woman about 35/40 (I am hopeless on ages) with a decent figure. Works in a small house near the car par at the back of shops near The Britannia(?) Hotel. I had an emjoyable BTB for £80 and HE. She kept her thong on and would only let me touch her bum. Massage and He was excellent. She also works in Glasgow which is why she is difficult to get hold of.
She is good but not in the same class as Jessy. Hope this helps.

W4L

Sorry have I added this to wrong page?

fos

Sorry have I added this to wrong page?
Yep.
Put it in the Wolves thread too.

Frenchy4012

Saw Sally again yesterday, very nice hour.

Offline jax7076

Hi all & happy new year - although new on here in terms of postings I have been an avid reader and selecting the advice being provided. Having experience various ladies you have talked about I thought I would mention Sweet-Katie from Codsal - she advertises on AW and offers FS (never taken that option) but have had a great massage with either hj or owo with cim which are fantastic. Also I saw mention of the Tanning rooms  in Wolverhampton where I have met Jo - fantastic lady and great body who is more than happy to offer a happy ending. Also met a Irish lady on one occasion who does bj (covered) but could not recommend her! I to have tried Tiger Lillies where I got a great massage but nothing else - but willing to try again as some seem to be having success. Tried compton massage (above the laundret) not a great experience to be honest...... I was also lucky enough to find Jess who is talked about saw her once and the beginning of last month and was FANTASTIC she allowed hands up her dress on her bare breasts but would not remove any clothing. Experience BlodieKaz (from AW) a nice lady with a ok figure (the pic on AW is not totally representative on her now!) but the hj was very mechanical - and later that day she said she had to go to her daughters wedding!! Any first post look forward to a good new year following your advice!

fos

Hi Jazz and welcome.
I havent seen Jo at the Tanning Rooms but wonder why you would not recommend her?
PM if you wish or post on the Wolves thread.
Thanks
fos

fos

Sorry
that should have referred to 'the irish lady' not Jo.

Offline jax7076

Sorry Fos, complete opposite Jo was fantastic and great tits and arse, she is happy to pul top off and lower trousers and pants and a really friendly person. The one I would not recommend (when compared to Jo) is the Irish lady. Do not get me wrong it was enjoyable but Jo was in another league. I would say Jo is in her late 20's naturally good looking, a great body and loves touching. Just wished on my first visit I made it clear what I wanted from the very beginning as the second visit she remembered me and was lots of touching and teasing from the start...........on both sides!

fos

Thanks Jax
Very interesting.
Keep the reviews coming in.
Fos :thumbsup:

Offline r1965h

Have to agree, Jo at the Tanning Rooms is excellent.

Offline Thaifan

Does Sally have other girls with her or on her own?

browningsx

Ive been to tanning rooms many times but not bumped into this jo anybody know what hours she works ....

Frenchy4012

Why do you want to no that ?

Offline baldick

Has anybody seen 'steveelee' in shrewsbury?

Offline Boundless

Has anybody seen 'steveelee' in shrewsbury?

Funny you should say that mate.

On Sunday, I was desperate for a quick shag after having a house full over Christmas and NY and not being able to get out for 2 weeks.

I was in the mood to fuck anything that was warm so rang her, however her voice soon killed even my extremely heightened hornyness. She sounded like a bloke and one who smoked 60 a day too! Her photos may pass for 42 but she sounded more like 72.
If you get to see her advise her to get a receptionist!

Offline Thaifan

Offline Bugsys

I went to see Sally the other day and wasn't overly impressed was a ok massage and HR was good but not what i expected. I prefer Bridget and Lana. Sally offered to go topless for £20 but way to much.

kayman2498

Whilst I'm a fan of Sally variety is nice, how much is 1 hour topless HR with Lana, does she have a good figure?

fos

I went to see Sally the other day and wasn't overly impressed was a ok massage and HR was good but not what i expected. I prefer Bridget and Lana. Sally offered to go topless for £20 but way to much.
Sally told me that she 'holds back' with first timers so you may want to try once more but as has been said on here many times - you see Sally for her massage, he and personality, NOT other extras.

Offline shrewsmale

Haven't you already been warned about banging on about her a bit much ?

Offline shrewsmale

Sally told me that she 'holds back' with first timers so you may want to try once more but as has been said on here many times - you see Sally for her massage, he and personality, NOT other extras.

I went to see her as first timer. Didn't get impression she held back. Encouraged me to touch her bum etc but made clear nothing 'inside'

Offline shrewsmale

Hi all & happy new year - although new on here in terms of postings I have been an avid reader and selecting the advice being provided. Having experience various ladies you have talked about I thought I would mention Sweet-Katie from Codsal - she advertises on AW and offers FS (never taken that option) but have had a great massage with either hj or owo with cim which are fantastic. Also I saw mention of the Tanning rooms  in Wolverhampton where I have met Jo - fantastic lady and great body who is more than happy to offer a happy ending. Also met a Irish lady on one occasion who does bj (covered) but could not recommend her! I to have tried Tiger Lillies where I got a great massage but nothing else - but willing to try again as some seem to be having success. Tried compton massage (above the laundret) not a great experience to be honest...... I was also lucky enough to find Jess who is talked about saw her once and the beginning of last month and was FANTASTIC she allowed hands up her dress on her bare breasts but would not remove any clothing. Experience BlodieKaz (from AW) a nice lady with a ok figure (the pic on AW is not totally representative on her now!) but the hj was very mechanical - and later that day she said she had to go to her daughters wedding!! Any first post look forward to a good new year following your advice!

Can agree re sweet katie. Been punting a while and she seemed to genuinely enjoy it. Great body, can deepthroat as well . Nice girl

fos

I went to see her as first timer. Didn't get impression she held back. Encouraged me to touch her bum etc but made clear nothing 'inside'
As I said - I'm referring to her massage not bum touching etc.
My experience is that my second massage was much more sensual than the first but we all have our preferences and personal quirks.

W4L

As I said - I'm referring to her massage not bum touching etc.
My experience is that my second massage was much more sensual than the first but we all have our preferences and personal quirks.

I have seen Sally many times (but not as many as Frenchy) and it was always a topless massage, lots of touching and a great HE to finish.

fos

So you have had B2B from Marianne and topless from Sally!
Just goes to show how some punters get more than others or is it a case of how much you are prepared to pay?

fos

Just goes to show how some punters get more than others or is it a case of how much you are prepared to pay?
Sorru that should read Marina not Marianne (bloody phone)

W4L

you got it wrong fos.
if you look at my posting I never said I have had BTB with Marianne.

W4L

Sorru that should read Marina not Marianne (bloody phone)

my response was posted at same as yours.
Yes it was Marina and it was when she had the place at Stafford Park. Yes it was expensive but bloody good!

Frenchy4012

I have seen Sally many times (but not as many as Frenchy) and it was always a topless massage, lots of touching and a great HE to finish.

I never have topless with Sally, she told me it was £80 with HE to expensive for me.

Frenchy4012

my response was posted at same as yours.
Yes it was Marina and it was when she had the place at Stafford Park. Yes it was expensive but bloody good!

Marina lovely body etc, but £90 was to much for me.

Frenchy4012

Haven't you already been warned about banging on about her a bit much ?

Thanks for that, pathetic.

W4L

Marina lovely body etc, but £90 was to much for me.

I did not pay £90 for a BTB with Marina - it was less than that.
Anyway, it was a few years ago now and she is no longer up for anything like that but it was very, very good!

Frenchy4012

Sally always works on her own unless you want a fourhand.

Offline shrewsmale

Thanks for that, pathetic.

People get a little dubious of touting, that is all

fos

People get a little dubious of touting, that is all
Leave it out pal :timeout:
All the regulars on here know Frenchy is no tout.

Frenchy4012

Leave it out pal :timeout:
All the regulars on here know Frenchy is no tout.

Thanks Fos, appreciated.

Offline jax7076

Bit of information you may already know but here goes anyway; went to Compton yesterday and had a massage from Lucy (big busted lady) £40 for the massage, £20 for the HE and she wanted another £20 for touching breasts (did not pay that bit!) etc - nothing new I here you say but she was telling me there is a change over of girls in there as of today (Saturday) and she was returning with others to London. So would be interested to hear reviews about the new ladies if anyone goes there in the new future. By the Lucy's massage was great but as I said I understand she has returned to London so probably no great help......

Frenchy4012

Had a massage with Lucy and I paid £80, she went naked and I had BTB and lots of feeling and kissing every where, for me well worth the £80 what a shame she is leaving.

W4L

Sally always works on her own unless you want a fourhand.

Has anyone had a four hand with Sally. What is the other girl like? Any idea on cost?

seeker78

Has anyone had a four hand with Sally. What is the other girl like? Any idea on cost?
I've always fancied a four hands massage , interested in any Shropshire recommendations, what I can expect and costs, is it as special as it sounds?

Offline madmax

HI FRENCHY
WAS THAT 80 ONTOP OF THE 40 SO 120 OR 80 IN TOTAL ?

Thanks

Frenchy4012

HI FRENCHY
WAS THAT 80 ONTOP OF THE 40 SO 120 OR 80 IN TOTAL ?

Thanks

Hi M8, It was £80 in total, excellent value for money.

seeker78

I fancied four hands massage or something a little different, so instead of my usual massage trip to Shrewsbury, I booked to see Kimberley in Telford and wow what a session, very slim attractive and very provocative! Dressed in a lacy body stocking, started with a short massage, followed with a bit teasing, DFK, great BJ and sex, very energetic and she seemed very keen to please, genuine nice girl, best of both worlds a bit of massage and light domination, just the job!

Offline shrewsmale

Anyone had the pleasure ? External Link/Members Only

The fishnet photo looks like a different girl