Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SHROPSHIRE Massage  (Read 303471 times)

Offline Availableinlarge

Lana is attractive nice figure and 40ish, and a very nice  lady.

Great news, I'll give me a try. Seems like good value for £60!  :)

Frenchy4012

Please ignore what I said about Lana I have got her mixed up with another lady.

Offline Availableinlarge

Okay fair enough, easy to get confused.  :D
Anyone else with a recommendation on her or anyone else.

massman71

anyone seen the new add on gumtree under massage in Telford? Male of Female? Plenty of pics but none of the person. Did try to call but no one picked up

fos

anyone seen the new add on gumtree under massage in Telford? Male of Female? Plenty of pics but none of the person. Did try to call but no one picked up
Could not accommodate a mobile service myself so not much interest.
Click on 'See all adds' and the advertiser has a load of items for sale.
A lot of techy stuff about a PC which sound a bit too much for a female.
Recon its a bloke  :thumbsdown:

massman71

Yea did see that Fos but the contact name is Cherry on the other adds

Frenchy4012

Could not accommodate a mobile service myself so not much interest.
Click on 'See all adds' and the advertiser has a load of items for sale.
A lot of techy stuff about a PC which sound a bit too much for a female.
Recon its a bloke  :thumbsdown:

Text to ask how much 1 hour massage, text back to say £65 with HE.

I text to ask are you male or femail ? still waiting for answer, I think your right fos bloke.

Frenchy4012

Text to ask how much 1 hour massage, text back to say £65 with HE.

I text to ask are you male or femail ? still waiting for answer, I think your right fos bloke.

Just had a text says, yes she is a femail, it still don't seem right to me though.

seeker78

:lol:
Looking a little tie & tease or light domination, something different for Christmas ! Any ideas of massage or FS girls who could accommodate a light session ?

kayman2498

Just had a text says, yes she is a femail, it still don't seem right to me though.

Has anyone been to see Cherry, the new Telford masseuse?

fos

Has anyone been to see Cherry, the new Telford masseuse?

I think you may mean this girl although her name is not showing at present.
External Link/Members Only
If so she is in Wolvs. I've not seen her as she only does daytime bookings but I'm thinks somebody else on here has.
I like her new photo though - she is certainly trying to get business. :wackogirl:

kayman2498

She looks good and worth a visit to Wolves, the girl I was referring to is on Telford Gumtree, can't paste link from phone, Ad reads "Keep Calm and have a massage" anyone have any experience?

fos

I think you may mean this girl although her name is not showing at present.
If so she is in Wolvs. I've not seen her as she only does daytime bookings but I'm thinks somebody else on here has.
I like her new photo though - she is certainly trying to get business. :wackogirl:
Ahhh!
Just remembered. Her name is Cheryl.

fos

She looks good and worth a visit to Wolves, the girl I was referring to is on Telford Gumtree, can't paste link from phone, Ad reads "Keep Calm and have a massage" anyone have any experience?
She is outcall only so no can do.

Offline Bugsys

Cheryl is ok, shes in wolverhampton on Goldthorn hill. Good massage and HR. Only sees 3 people a day. She allows over the clothes touching

fos

Cherry is outcall.
Says on her advert.

Frenchy4012

Cheryl does not do outcalls says on her advert, I don't know about Cherry.

fos

Cheryl and Cherry

Seems I have caused some confusion.

This is Cheryl from Wolves who only does in-calls and only three appointments per day at specific times:

This is Cherry from Telford who now says she does in-calls.

This seems to be the same person as Cherry and was using the same phone number until Jan 2014 but called herself Pam.

See the Best FSMB in Birmingham thread - I have asked our Birmingham friends to help out here - Stapler MUST know something!

Fos

Frenchy4012

Like the look of Pam she flicks my switch Fos.

kayman2498

If Pam & Cherrty are the same, I'll definately be in for an in call, let's hope her service is as good as she looks!

Offline Stapler

Cheryl and Cherry

Seems I have caused some confusion.

This is Cheryl from Wolves who only does in-calls and only three appointments per day at specific times:

This is Cherry from Telford who now says she does in-calls.

This seems to be the same person as Cherry and was using the same phone number until Jan 2014 but called herself Pam.

See the Best FSMB in Birmingham thread - I have asked our Birmingham friends to help out here - Stapler MUST know something!

Fos

Did you get my PM regarding this fos?

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

fos

Did you get my PM regarding this fos?

..S...

Not logged in as often as you Stapler but yes I did and thanks for the info.
I'll share by PM with those who are genuinely interested.
Cheers
fos

loveberryjuice

Well what a surprise...... my name is pam...aka cherry....aka cora love..... im a Therapist and can accommodate most evenings im now based in Shropshire......   
If Pam & Cherrty are the same, I'll definately be in for an in call, let's hope her service is as good as she looks!

fos

Well what a surprise...... my name is pam...aka cherry....aka cora love..... im a Therapist and can accommodate most evenings im now based in Shropshire......   
Hi Pam and welcome.
Nice of you to expose yourself (so to speak) as I suspect most of your coleagues are lurkers.
You have probably realised that some reports on here can be fairly explicit so it will be very refreshing if you are prepared to contribute to the discussions.
Fos

Offline Madone1

Any info on this pan is she worth a visit?

loveberryjuice

Please email beachblue222@gmail.com for info x pam x

loveberryjuice

Thats fine..... although im not on here too often ill try my best to catch up as and when I can.

Offline Boundless

Please email beachblue222@gmail.com for info x pam x

Now I'm no expert but I think that might be regarded as touting.

Roadster

Slightly shorter link:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Public picture shows unique on tin eye.  TOFTT and report back?

Offline shrewsmale

Roadster

Offline Madone1

I sent her an email on AW on Sunday nothing yet but you never know. That said I'm expecting it to be the usual fake bullshit on Adultwork.

Frenchy4012

Don't no if anyone is interested but Sally from Shrewsbury is working Christmas day and Boxing day.

fos

Don't no if anyone is interested but Sally from Shrewsbury is working Christmas day and Boxing day.
I was going to say that !!

fos

The score is Cherry 1 – Sally 10
Tried to see Cherry on Monday and after a number of text messages, agreed on a time of 6.00pm.
Traffic was light, so I arrived 15 minutes early and parked along the road (as I hadn’t been given her address) and sent a text message to say I was early and to call me when she was ready.
Approaching 6.00 and no response I tried calling but her phone went to an answerphone.
Tried again a few minutes later and still went to answerphone but was immediately followed by a text to say sorry her phone battery had gone flat - just got in from work give me 5 minutes.
I then waited a further 20 minutes and at 6.25 sent a text to say sorry it is too late now I need to go.
Gave her the benefit of the doubt by waiting a few minutes but no response.
24 hours later and I have still not received an apology or an excuse!
She wasted my time and my money in terms of fuel costs.

My work and social commitments mean that my opportunities are limited but thankfully the beautiful, reliable and accommodating Sally came to my rescue and I have just spent a great hour with her. Pre-Christmas tension totally released.  :D

Why did Cherry get 1 out of 10 and not zero?
Because her communications were good up until that point so I really don’t understand why she should fail so miserably when it came to the moment.
Perhaps somebody else will have better luck, but for me; she now joins Suzy on the ‘unreliable’ list.

Why did Sally get 10 and not 9?
Because unless I have missed somebody she gives the best FBSM in Shropshire.

Incidentally the automated default answerphone message was in a foreign language – would I have been paying overseas call rates for this?

Frenchy4012

That's Cherry off my list then Fos, are Cherry and Pam the same person?

kayman2498

:thumbsdown:
Shropshire Masseur of the year 2014

1st Place SALLY

Anyone want to recommend next four places?

Sally fabulous in every department!

kayman2498

Apologies to Sally "masseuse" of 2014

fos

That's Cherry off my list then Fos, are Cherry and Pam the same person?
I believe so.

Frenchy4012

I believe so.

I will take her off my list just in case, thanks Fos.

Frenchy4012

1st Place SALLY

Sally is in 1st place for me, cant fault her.

fos

1st Place SALLY

Well nobody has offered any suggestions for 2nd 3rd or 4th places, which just about sums it all up. Sally has no competition in Shropshire.
Great massage and a truly lovely lady - but please respect her personal limits.
I've heard Ticha Thai is good but there is no way I would be paying £100 for a massage.
Any more info on her?

fos

I will take her off my list just in case, thanks Fos.
I think Cherry aka Pam (the timewaster) has taken herself off the list Frenchy - she has gone from Gumtree  :thumbsup:

Offline Madone1

I would put ticha at 2nd in my honest opinion. As for naughtyandnice89 and the other profiles she is has on AW a total waste of time had me running around like a right fool glad the meeting never happened.

Frenchy4012

I think Cherry aka Pam (the timewaster) has taken herself off the list Frenchy - she has gone from Gumtree  :thumbsup:

She wont be missed Fos.

Offline Boundless

Well nobody has offered any suggestions for 2nd 3rd or 4th places, which just about sums it all up. Sally has no competition in Shropshire.
Great massage and a truly lovely lady - but please respect her personal limits.
I've heard Ticha Thai is good but there is no way I would be paying £100 for a massage.
Any more info on her?

Haven't read much of the preceding thread but just to say that Ticha very much does the full Monty.
Seen her twice now, first time was my fault that I didn't shag her, the fantastic massage and the sight of her lovely tits whilst giving my crown jewels a sensual oily massage was enough to have me coming all over her hands. She seemed genuinely surprised that I wasn't going to give her one.
Second time I knocked one out the night before so survived the massage stage,  she stripped off and I fucked her in cowgirl and finished in mish.
Lovely girl, great VFM IMHO.

Offline Murphy54

Hi happy new year, would someone pm Sally's contact details to me please.
Thanks

virgil

From earlier in the thread - as said before Tineye and Google don't find other sightings but she appears now to be in Sunderland.

Just the sort of picture that would make regular AW searchers think she's too good to be true butnot proved so yet...