Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SHROPSHIRE Massage  (Read 303056 times)

Offline Madone1

Sounds like Ticha is worth a visit.

Yeah mate I would say once you figure out the directions she gives you it is a very good punt and 100 for the hour is a bargin for a very fit thai girl.

Offline goodtime42

I can second that she is a stunning bundle of fun.

fos

NEW GIRL IN TOWN!

External Link/Members Only£30/1084881932

Well not entirely new 'cause she comes and goes (so to speak).
Saw her here a few years ago.
Dresses to please if you ask her on the phone.
Sensual massage with he.
Allows some touching.
Quite expensive if I recall but worth a phone call to check out her prices.
Recommended.

I just been fleeced elsewhere so funds are regrettably low or I would do the recce for the team.

Offline Murphy54

NEW GIRL IN TOWN!

External Link/Members Only£30/1084881932

Well not entirely new 'cause she comes and goes (so to speak).
Saw her here a few years ago.
Dresses to please if you ask her on the phone.
Sensual massage with he.
Allows some touching.
Quite expensive if I recall but worth a phone call to check out her prices.
Recommended.

I just been fleeced elsewhere so funds are regrettably low or I would do the recce for the team.
Gone already!

fos

Advert is still there.
Or do you mean that she has gone?

fos

fos

Ahh stuff - that doesn't work either  :dash:  :dash:  :dash:

Just go to Gumtree - massage services - Shropshire.
Her name is Anna.

Frenchy4012

Ahh stuff - that doesn't work either  :dash:  :dash:  :dash:

Just go to Gumtree - massage services - Shropshire.
Her name is Anna.

Text Anna 2 hours ago and she has not got back to me yet.

Offline shaven4you

Text Anna 2 hours ago and she has not got back to me yet.

Allways best to call when you are seeing someone new ive found. Then after 1st meeting ask is it ok to txt next time.

Frenchy4012

Allways best to call when you are seeing someone new ive found. Then after 1st meeting ask is it ok to txt next time.

Cheers I will try that.

Frenchy4012

Anna has just got back to me £60 with HE, she does BTB but would not say how much it was.

fos

Anna has just got back to me £60 with HE, she does BTB but would not say how much it was.
That's good news - her prices have come down since I saw her three years ago.
She is Italian - comes from Naples.
If she is working in the cottage off Brook Street and you go at night take a pocket torch 'cause it's pitch black up the path.

Frenchy4012

The £60 was just for massage and HE, did she charge you more than that fos ?

fos

Yes. when i saw her she was charging 80 for 1 hour massage and he.
I negotiated an introductory offer :yahoo:.

Frenchy4012

That's good news - her prices have come down since I saw her three years ago.
She is Italian - comes from Naples.
If she is working in the cottage off Brook Street and you go at night take a pocket torch 'cause it's pitch black up the path.

Was it at the end of a  alley off brook street ?

Offline midsman2012

Been to see Natalie at Sophie's today.  I have no idea whether it's the much fabled Natalie raved about on here, so I took a half hour punt.

I paid £40 for 30 minutes with HE and Natalie fully clothed (she said she doesn't do BTB though did let me touch over clothes - actively encouraged it tbh).

So, a very good massage, quite attractive and a great HE, I can't complain for £40.

That said, I don't think it's the Natalie I hear so much about here.  I also asked if anyone else there did BTB with a HE and was assured Sophie did - she popped her head round the door to say 'hi' as I was leaving and seems lovely.  I'll go back for her.

Overall,  a good but not great experience. Hopeful of 'more' next time.
Banned reason: Can't be arsed to review in 5 years
Banned by: Ali Katt

fos

Was it at the end of a  alley off brook street ?
Yes.
There are two cottages and it was the second of the two.
I think it belongs to a friend and she uses it when they are away.

fos

Been to see Natalie at Sophie's today.  I have no idea whether it's the much fabled Natalie raved about on here, so I took a half hour punt.

I paid £40 for 30 minutes with HE and Natalie fully clothed (she said she doesn't do BTB though did let me touch over clothes - actively encouraged it tbh).

So, a very good massage, quite attractive and a great HE, I can't complain for £40.

That said, I don't think it's the Natalie I hear so much about here.  I also asked if anyone else there did BTB with a HE and was assured Sophie did - she popped her head round the door to say 'hi' as I was leaving and seems lovely.  I'll go back for her.

I would be astonished if Sophie did b2b

Frenchy4012

Yes.
There are two cottages and it was the second of the two.
I think it belongs to a friend and she uses it when they are away.

Been there and seen the girl who says she owns, she is about 45.

Frenchy4012

I would be very surprised if Sophie is doing BTB, let us know how you get on.

fos

Been there and seen the girl who says she owns, she is about 45.
Im confused.
Was it Anna?

Offline midsman2012

I bow to your superior knowledge FOS, but that's what I was told by Natalie, for what it's worth (which sounds like very little!).

kayman2498

Interested to hear how you get on with Anna, other than Sally Telford girls are a little complacent, EE girls in Brum much better service, my opinion only

Frenchy4012

Im confused.
Was it Anna?

No not Anna, cant think of her name she lived in a house in  Bristol I think.

Did the alley have a name the one I am on about did but cant remember what it was

Frenchy4012

Brook gardens 1-3 was the name of it fos

fos

No not Anna, cant think of her name she lived in a house in  Bristol I think.

Did the alley have a name the one I am on about did but cant remember what it was
Anna went by the name of Viane or something like that before.
She flitted between Milton Keynes and Shrewsbury and I think London.

The cottage had a big conservatory and the lounge was heated by a log burner which was the room she used.
Never went upstairs.
Access was via the kitchen.

Frenchy4012

Anna went by the name of Viane or something like that before.
She flitted between Milton Keynes and Shrewsbury and I think London.

The cottage had a big conservatory and the lounge was heated by a log burner which was the room she used.
Never went upstairs.
Access was via the kitchen.

That's the one fos Viane, its awhile ago and my first punt and only saw her a couple of times, but she looked different to Anna from what I can remember.

fos

Dont think they are the best of photos but I recognise the cleavage.

Offline Parsifal

I certainly recognised Viane's cleavage - texted today but no response...

fos

Hells Bells Shaven - that's a good find!
I would love to think that the photos are current but I have my doubts.
They look like the body of a younger woman and if they are current she has lost a little weight in the last three years.
Still - ever hopeful.

Offline shaven4you

Hells Bells Shaven - that's a good find!
I would love to think that the photos are current but I have my doubts.
They look like the body of a younger woman and if they are current she has lost a little weight in the last three years.
Still - ever hopeful.

been photoshopped too by the looks but hey body might still be good i would say photos good 10 yr old lol.

so who is taking 1 for the team i cant this week after wasting £60 with the fake natalie on tuesday . Might have the £££ next week tho

fos

been photoshopped too by the looks but hey body might still be good i would say photos good 10 yr old lol.
 :D
so who is taking 1 for the team i cant this week afte :Dr wasting £60 with the fake natalie on tuesday . Might have the £££ next week tho
Frenchy ?????
Happy memories???
Might shatter that illusion though.

Frenchy4012

Frenchy ?????
Happy memories???

I have sent her a text no answer yet though, I will text her again tomorrow.

Frenchy4012

Frenchy ?????
Happy memories???

You are right about happy memories fos, she knows how to please a man.

bbb99

Hello.
I am new to this and would like to see a gentle woman in Telford or Shrewsbury who would do a he?
Any suggestions please?
Thanks

Offline Roodboy867

Hello.
I am new to this and would like to see a gentle woman in Telford or Shrewsbury who would do a he?
Any suggestions please?
Thanks

Is this a piss take or have you undone yourself thinking you are writing under a new name?  I only ask as you claim to know quite a bit in all your other posts.

Frenchy4012

Is this a piss take or have you undone yourself thinking you are writing under a new name?  I only ask as you claim to know quite a bit in all your other posts.

He is caught out again Roodboy  what does he do it for ? sad person I think.

Offline midsman2012

I thought that too, you seemed to have a pretty good idea where to go on other threads bbb!

Frenchy4012

I have sent her a text no answer yet though, I will text her again tomorrow.

I have had a couple of texts off her, she says she should be in Shrewsbury this weekend or the week after.

She is very busy with family at the moment but I think she will travel to Shrewsbury if its worth it

to her, she would want at least two customers I should think, I am up for it I hope it happens.

Offline Madone1

Hello.
Any suggestions please?
Thanks

WTF!!!!

You have been banging on like the lonley planet guide to rub and tug girls in shropshire and then you come out with that bullshit. Well done mate go off and start a new profile again we will see you in a week. :dash:

Frenchy4012

WTF!!!!

You have been banging on like the lonley planet guide to rub and tug girls in shropshire and then you come out with that bullshit. Well done mate go off and start a new profile again we will see you in a week. :dash:

What a pathetic twat he is, cant understand what the fuck he does it for. We shall have to keep a
lookout for any new posters. he sure wont post anymore as bbb99.

yorkshire123

What a pathetic twat he is, cant understand what the fuck he does it for. We shall have to keep a
lookout for any new posters. he sure wont post anymore as bbb99.

I don't suppose anybody has reported this? Just in case I will & see if admin/NIK agrees.

Frenchy4012

I don't suppose anybody has reported this? Just in case I will & see if admin/NIK agrees.

Well done m8, good idea lets hope admin can sort it out.

OldAdmin

Yes he joined with a new account and posted it, so I changed the name on the post to his original account.

Offline shaven4you

Yes he joined with a new account and posted it, so I changed the name on the post to his original account.

BUSTED comes to mind . Thanks admin.

Frenchy4012

Well done Admin, hopefully that will be the last of him.

Offline Madone1

I would have liked to hear what bullshit he would have come out with when trying to worm his way out of this.

fos

Back to the mystery of Anna......
I have still not heard from her and given up trying
I posted on the South East Region with a thread called 'Anna of Milton Keynes' to find out if anybody knew of her.
Two days later 112 views and no replies.
What on earth is the point of advertising and then not responding :dash: