Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SHROPSHIRE Massage  (Read 303363 times)

Offline Madone1

Yeah she was on Tuesday but you know WG they move around a lot.

Shropshire8888

Do you have a number for her you can inbox me with mate

Offline Thaifan

bbb99

Sophie was adamant she didnt strip?
But I heard different as well
Is she back yet - cant contact her

Offline Roodboy867

Sophie is popular and therefore gets booked up. Obviously she can't respond if she is with a client. I'm sure we wouldn't want her to stop in the middle of a massage to answer her phone. Just keep trying. Took me 4 weeks of trying before I got to see her the first time.

bbb99

The Chinese at Compton is amazing.
and relatively low cost
Great time and FS

Frenchy4012

and relatively low cost
Great time and FS

Did you Lisa or one of the other girls ?

Offline hugh jarse

and relatively low cost
Great time and FS

FS is a notch up, pm me if you would with details. Best not compromise the girls by naming names on the open forum. We don't want to lose a good venue.

bbb99

Has anyone seem Sophie in last two weeks. Can't make contact.

Offline shaven4you

I see there a new massage in shrewsbury called asia_babe on aw , only joined today from the photo the rack look great
whos taking 1 for the team ??? if shes real lol . 

Offline Boundless

I see there a new massage in shrewsbury called asia_babe on aw , only joined today from the photo the rack look great
whos taking 1 for the team ??? if shes real lol .

She's been appearing in my searches for a couple of weeks now.

I don't fancy it, scant info, only 1 photo and no feedback - I'm out!

Offline Roodboy867

She is real. I know someone who knows her. I did some digging. Will find out more and let you guys know.

Offline Roodboy867

She's been appearing in my searches for a couple of weeks now.

She only joined on 27/09/14

Offline JT100

There's a couple more new profiles only joined on the same day...I'm always a bit dubious about these new ones, but I suppose they have to start somewhere.
Anyway I'm booked to see the Barmy Brummie on Wednesday, at least I know the service she gives.

Offline Boundless

She only joined on 27/09/14

Well, I stand to be corrected.
It's the name asia babe that alerted me, maybe she's changed the name with an underscore in it, I distinctly remember that name, think she was Telford based.

As for the ones that appear now and then, I'm pretty sure they're almost all pimped EE's doing the circuit. They stay in the Holiday Inn in Shrewsbury mostly. I've rung a few in the past, usually get a text back saying "text only baby" as Sergei doesn't want to speak to you.
Once I rang one and spoke to her, then rang a different one and got the same girl again!  On different occasion I texted one and got a reply from a different girl's number that I had stored in my phone.
If you saw one you'd be going in totally blind, you might have the punt of your life, but I'm not really up for Russian roulette, or more likely Romanian roulette!

Offline Boundless

There's a couple more new profiles only joined on the same day...I'm always a bit dubious about these new ones, but I suppose they have to start somewhere.
Anyway I'm booked to see the Barmy Brummie on Wednesday, at least I know the service she gives.

Agree they have to start somewhere, but preferably with someone else!  :D

Offline Boundless

Just thought I'd drop this in for the Shropshire guys.

If you like a milf then you could do a lot worse than ukSarahwilling, although using the word milf seems inappropriate, as although she gives her age as 45 she looks much younger, her body is fit as fuck.
Saw her last year, had a great experience and would really like to revisit, unfortunately, she works from home and it's very close to the home of someone I know! Was a bit nerve wracking getting in and out, so for me It's a no no.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Roodboy867

Well, I stand to be corrected.
It's the name asia babe that alerted me, maybe she's changed the name with an underscore in it, I distinctly remember that name, think she was Telford based.

Yeah they do tend to use similar names. this one is a friend of a girl I know.

Offline Roodboy867

Just thought I'd drop this in for the Shropshire guys.

If you like a milf then you could do a lot worse than ukSarahwilling, although using the word milf seems inappropriate, as although she gives her age as 45 she looks much younger, her body is fit as fuck.
Saw her last year, had a great experience and would really like to revisit, unfortunately, she works from home and it's very close to the home of someone I know! Was a bit nerve wracking getting in and out, so for me It's a no no.

External Link/Members Only

Been in my hotlist for a while, but as usual, never been available when I am  :dash: do these girls not realise??? ;)

Offline Boundless

Yeah they do tend to use similar names. this one is a friend of a girl I know.

Intrigued me now, care to elaborate in Pm?  :)

bbb99

What's happened to Zaras on Whitchurch road. Had a spare half hour today when driving past. But Seems all shut up and phone is disconnected. Have they moved. Flat has to let sign on window. Where has the mad brummie gone?

Offline Roodboy867

I never went to Zaras. I called them once and was quoted £60 on the door, then £60 to the girl then there will be extras depending on activity. Put me off big time having to pay £120 before any services and then to be charged for anything that happened.

Offline Boundless

I never went to Zaras. I called them once and was quoted £60 on the door, then £60 to the girl then there will be extras depending on activity. Put me off big time having to pay £120 before any services and then to be charged for anything that happened.

I never went to Zaras for the simple fact that the ones they had on the website were all the most hideous munters that I wouldn't even fuck if they paid ME £60!!  The Barmy Brummie did sound worth a go though.

bbb99

Its always been 50-60 FS. For last 10 years since I first started to have need to visit Shropshire.

Offline Roodboy867

I guess someone was just being greedy the day I called or just trying it on with a new customer.

Offline JT100

What's happened to Zaras on Whitchurch road. Had a spare half hour today when driving past. But Seems all shut up and phone is disconnected. Have they moved. Flat has to let sign on window. Where has the mad brummie gone?

Are you getting Zara's mixed up with Tara's? Zara's is at 9A Old Coleham, the one on Whitchurch Rd is Tara's where the mad brummie works. Surely this hasn't closed down ???
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 08:50:41 am by JT100 »

Offline shaven4you

zaras and taras are both a waste of time in my eyes. Went to zaras begining of the year phoned up asked a cpl of things and was told yes to both . so i went got in the room had a 2 min massage 1 handed and said i wanted a 69 and was told sorry i dont let people lick my puss. 

I miss 13 frankwell allways a good punt there nice girls good price.  I travel to crewe now to brooklyns well worth 40 mins on the train.

bbb99

Are you getting Zara's mixed up with Tara's? Zara's is at 9A Old Coleham, the one on Whitchurch Rd is Tara's where the mad brummie works. Surely this hasn't closed down ???

Yes Whitchurch road place is no longer there

Offline Boundless

zaras and taras are both a waste of time in my eyes. Went to zaras begining of the year phoned up asked a cpl of things and was told yes to both . so i went got in the room had a 2 min massage 1 handed and said i wanted a 69 and was told sorry i dont let people lick my puss. 

I miss 13 frankwell allways a good punt there nice girls good price.  I travel to crewe now to brooklyns well worth 40 mins on the train.

I never went to Frankwell or for that matter Tara's.

Been to Zara's a few times when I was new to punting. The only one I would see there is Heidi, a scouser, nice looking with a fit little body and rubs her tits over you during the massage and superb OWO (£10 extra). She's there on a Wednesday, well worth a go.

Had a few good times at Brooklyn's too, with 3 girls on there's a good choice and usually someone free. However, there are probably better indies nearer.

bbb99

Never thought I would be pleased to see Su or Suzi as she calls herself. But great service after the dissappointing new Thai in Bushbury.

wally59

Got a booking with Suzie tomorrow what can I expect good services or not also does she work alone 

Offline shaven4you

is it suzi doing masage or 1 of her friends? did you ask ?  suzi does a realy good massage and the he is tip top.  I would take extra ££ to get her topless nipples to die for if u like big nipples..

bbb99

is it suzi doing masage or 1 of her friends? did you ask ?  suzi does a realy good massage and the he is tip top.  I would take extra ££ to get her topless nipples to die for if u like big nipples..

Why just topless she does FS for 70!

Offline shaven4you

Why just topless she does FS for 70!

suzi dont do fs but her friends do so she told me.£100 fs with her friend

bbb99

suzi dont do fs but her friends do so she told me.£100 fs with her friend

Not correct. Have had the pleasure many times!

Offline shaven4you

Not correct. Have had the pleasure many times!

so who else has had fs with suzi then ?

Offline goodtime42

Hi all,
In july had a fantastic half hour with Suzy FS and reverse O.
She was very cooperative and really enjoyed it.
Have been back once since but I saw her assistant and it was 3rd rate at best.

bbb99

Has anyone seen Sally's friend? She owns flat where Sally works.

Frenchy4012

Has anyone seen Sally's friend? She owns flat where Sally works.

Don't no anything about her bbb99, does she do massage from somewhere else.

Is it Sabai who works in Whitehall Street.

Offline Roodboy867

The one that owns the flat works in Birmingham. It's not the SabaiThai owner. She got annoyed with Sally for offering HR. So I doubt she would let her work from her own place.

Frenchy4012

The one that owns the flat works in Birmingham. It's not the SabaiThai owner. She got annoyed with Sally for offering HR. So I doubt she would let her work from her own place.

Does she do massage in Birmingham Roodboy ?

bbb99

Does she do massage in Birmingham Roodboy ?

She had seperate  adverts on gumtree for both Birmingham and Shrewsbury. Both have "vanished".  Apparently she was using No 33.  She did a good massage+ in Birmingham

Frenchy4012

She had seperate  adverts on gumtree for both Birmingham and Shrewsbury. Both have "vanished".  Apparently she was using No 33.  She did a good massage+ in Birmingham

What name was she working under ?

bbb99

What name was she working under ?

Something like Wiliaonman? Sorry I didn't take details before her Gumtree entry vanished. Pretty girl too.

bbb99

Hi Folks (New here)
I chanced upon a link to this site talking about best FBSM in Brum which included some chat about Telford, so I thought I would throw in my experience and hope to get some ideas back for good massage and FS.

TELFORD

Orchid (Thai)
Older than her photos but still an attractive lady.
Insists on underwear or towel cover.
Good massage but nothing else. £40

Marianne (English)
Lovely lady.
Happy to massage undraped.
Good massage but nothing else. £30

Marina or Marie as she sometimes calls herself. (Russian)
Pleasant enough and attractive but thinks a lot of herself.
Reasonable massage at £40
Extras are extortionate.

Lana (Russian)
Friend of Marina and it is they who do the four hand massage together.
Saw Lana regularly for a long time – very sexy lady who dressed to please on request and if you were a good boy undressed too.
Nice massage at £40 and very sensual finale for an extra £20.

Sophie (Thai)
Pretty young lady – photos don’t do her justice.
Fairly new to this but she is a fast learner.
Nice massage at £40.  HJ sometimes a bit rushed for an extra £20.
She charges more to strip to her undies. Not much up top be she looks great in a g-string.
I believe she charges more still to strip naked but I have never bothered.

Suzi Massage (Thai)
Su gave a great massage when she started here – very attentive and skilled but she broke her wrist and doesn’t do much at the moment. She now has girls working from her apartment.
The guest girls vary in experience so its pot luck and most offer FS too.
Massage £40. HJ an extra £20 and progressive increases to a total of £100 for FS (1 hour)
She has a regular called Natalie. If you get her you are in for a treat – she does EVERTHING and she does it well.
Well I suppose there will be a massive queue there now and I will never get a booking but good luck and let’s have some feedback please.

SHREWSBURY
Not much going on there unless somebody can tell me otherwise.

WOLVERHAMPTON
I am surprised there are so few (if any) places there, unless somebody can tell me otherwise.

Come on everybody – share your experiences.

Based on multiple visits over last 6/7 moths here are my views.
Orchid  - good massage and he but not very friendly.
Marianne - great he and body
Mariana - unless I am missing something she is not in the same market anymore?
Lana - great massage and he but has changed in last few months.
Sophie - nice girl who tries hard but too quick with he
Suzi  - good fs but her 'guests' are very variable and expensive and no replacement for Natalie
Natalie - best at everything! Now resurfaced in Telford.
Sally- amazing massage and he.
Compton Chinese - a welcome relatively recent addition. Especially Fan Fan and Ning who will not disappoint anybody's needs!
Jessy - never disappoints. Amazing he.

Any others? 

Offline Roodboy867

Any links to this "Natalie"? I have heard a lot about her but nobody, including those who claim to have seen her, can offer any links or numbers.

Maybe they do not want to share. :unknown:

bbb99

:dash:
Any links to this "Natalie"? I have heard a lot about her but nobody, including those who claim to have seen her, can offer any links or numbers.

Maybe
they do not want to share. :unknown:

Natalie now works with Sophie in Telford  Saw her last week.

Frenchy4012

I shall have to give Natalie I try, heard so much about her.

How much was it bbb99 ?

Offline Roodboy867

Why the frustrating head bang? I asked a genuine question as many mentioned Natalie without any info of how to contact her.

bbb99

Why the frustrating head bang? I asked a genuine question as many mentioned Natalie without any info of how to contact her.

Sorry. Not intended. Phone screen too small. Enjoy Her!