Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SHROPSHIRE Massage  (Read 303062 times)

Offline Boundless

It all Sounds like a lot of work and time for a hand job that you have to pay extra for anyway lads. If you have to put in 3-5 40 pound sessions to get wanked off might as well take a chivvie out on a few dates.

Well, I was thinking that.

Ok if you want a massage anyway and she's going to do it on the 1st meeting and you've got a spare twenty quid I suppose.

Offline Madone1

Well, I was thinking that.

Ok if you want a massage anyway and she's going to do it on the 1st meeting and you've got a spare twenty quid I suppose.

That's it mate if you know you can get a hand job in the first meeting for 60 quid all in then go for it. But bollocks to paying out £300 quid and then maybe getting a handjob and feeling her up.

Offline Roodboy867

If you had visited Marianne you would understand the situation.

You know what I am like on here fos, not the argumentative type. However I have not visited Marianne so therefore I do not know the full situation. So maybe you can see where I was coming from with regards to what I commented on. Her "situation" was not made clear to us so I was going by what was written. Which on the face of it seemed contradictory. 

fos

That's it mate if you know you can get a hand job in the first meeting for 60 quid all in then go for it. But bollocks to paying out £300 quid and then maybe getting a handjob and feeling her up.
Hi Madone
I first went for a massage because of back problems but quickly realised that I also enjoyed the sensual touch of a female through massage.
I pay £40 for a full body massage which I thoroughly enjoy and does me some good health wise.
If the lady is sexy and provides HE then that's a bonus and I am happy to pay the EXTRA £20.

If you have no interest in the massage and are only there for HE then the HE is costing you £60.
Recon I am getting the better deal!

I like variety as well as seeing regulars so I'm happy to speculate and chance new girls as there is something quite special about the first massage by a complete stranger whether its a good massage or not.

As you know I also go for the occasional FS but that is a completely different experience and the two should be enjoyed and judged on their own merits.

I'm not knocking you Madone, you have raised some good issues on here - just making my point generally which I am sure others will endorse.
The site is a great forum and if we all contribute to it we will all benefit from it.
Long may it continue.

Offline Roodboy867

External Link/Members Only

Well just had some more text tennis with Sally. It seems she has a wicked sense of humour. She said she does not like to discuss extras but got it out of her after speaking with her that she will do 1 hr £40 + £20 HE. I am off there shortly. I shall let you all know how it goes.

fos

More photos I see.
So which one is Sally they all seem to be different women?
Are you going to her place or to Sabaithai?

Offline Roodboy867

Her place. She told me she is not part of SaBai.

Offline Boundless

Her place. She told me she is not part of SaBai.

I didn't realise they were 2 different entities as they appeared together.

Maybe you could PM me roughly the area, assuming still Shrewsbury, might give her a go.

fos

Oh isn't life confusing - yet interesting.
Below is a link to post from Shaven4you

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=31373.msg498370#msg498370

Offline shaven4you

More photos I see.
So which one is Sally they all seem to be different women?
Are you going to her place or to Sabaithai?

that is sally the owner of the parlor  who gave me massage last friday in shrewsbury, i txted the same number this morning as i was going for a massage and she replyed ......  good morning am free you can booking now only if you like?? But for the massage that all we do so sorry about that thanks .   phone number ends with 819

the other girl in the photo here  is the other working i see sallys add has now changed to her home . strange
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 08:00:36 pm by shaven4you »

phil j

You know what I am like on here fos, not the argumentative type. However I have not visited Marianne so therefore I do not know the full situation. So maybe you can see where I was coming from with regards to what I commented on. Her "situation" was not made clear to us so I was going by what was written. Which on the face of it seemed contradictory.

I would just like to tell you all the truth, the comments I made about Marianne and the other girls was all lies, you were right Roodboy sorry. I don't no why I did it but like I say I am very very sorry

Offline Roodboy867

Ok gents, where do I start. We were right at first. Sally did work at Sabai Thai. However, Sally was not the owner. She worked there for only a few days. She wanted to do HE but the owner said no. Hence why Sally has her own page and now works solo. Also the owner of Sabai Thai took half of what Sally earns (I assume she rented the table or room, a bit like hairdressers do)

Like I said earlier, had a bit of text tennis earlier today. She eventually agreed £40 + £20 HE.

The flat she currently works from (she's moving to Telford in 2 weeks) belongs to a friend who does massage in Birmingham.

The pictures are of her but they absolutely do her no justice. She is a very good looking girl. Lovely little figure with a cute bum. (Feels nice too  :thumbsup:) she is a right little flirt too. She said she likes to make it sexy for the guys.

Very good massage, with wandering fingers when she massages inside of the thighs. Eventually I turn over and she then massages front of my legs and up the thighs with gentle touches of the chap. She then hopped up onto the bed, put her legs under mine so I was now spread legged and she started giving me quite a tantric type HR. Lots of gentle touching below the scrotum and lingering touches up and down my shaft. It was a great HE imo. I asked about topless but she said next time, when she feels more confident. She thinks her breasts are too small.

Overall guys a very pleasant surprise as I wasn't expecting it to be that good. Highly recommend.

Offline Madone1

Hi Madone
I first went for a massage because of back problems but quickly realised that I also enjoyed the sensual touch of a female through massage.
I pay £40 for a full body massage which I thoroughly enjoy and does me some good health wise.
If the lady is sexy and provides HE then that's a bonus and I am happy to pay the EXTRA £20.

If you have no interest in the massage and are only there for HE then the HE is costing you £60.
Recon I am getting the better deal!

I like variety as well as seeing regulars so I'm happy to speculate and chance new girls as there is something quite special about the first massage by a complete stranger whether its a good massage or not.

As you know I also go for the occasional FS but that is a completely different experience and the two should be enjoyed and judged on their own merits.

I'm not knocking you Madone, you have raised some good issues on here - just making my point generally which I am sure others will endorse.
The site is a great forum and if we all contribute to it we will all benefit from it.
Long may it continue.

I never really thought about it like that before my whole punting life has been FS and I think I've become a bit jaded by it now too many crap punts maybe. The massage scene does sound like a more sensual experience I guess as opposed to the increasingly mechanical FS that is on offer round here.

It's virgin territory for me but would like to try it soon.
I guess the handjob earned is better then the handjob expected.

hardshlong

Has anyone tried the new place in park street madeley ? "tutti frutti"

Offline JT100

Has anyone tried the new place in park street madeley ? "tutti frutti"

Have you got a link /  contact details?

hardshlong

Tutti Frutti

No one has tried there yet coz it doesn't open until the 2nd of september  :crazy:  :lol:

Offline JT100

Could be interesting if anyone goes asking for a massage & HE. Judging by their Facebook page it's just a sunbed place & spa.

hardshlong

Offline shaven4you

Ok gents, where do I start. We were right at first. Sally did work at Sabai Thai. However, Sally was not the owner. She worked there for only a few days.

walked past sabia around a hour ago , sally sitting in chair and other girl at the desk . Also on sallys fb page she has friends saying hope your new bissness goes well ect ect . think shes telling porkys

Offline Roodboy867

walked past sabia around a hour ago , sally sitting in chair and other girl at the desk . Also on sallys fb page she has friends saying hope your new bissness goes well ect ect . think shes telling porkys

Telling porkys? To whom? Me?

fos

All gone quiet on the Shrewsbury front.
Anybody else seen Sally?
I know too many people in town so I wont be going to her until the darker nights.

Offline Roodboy867

fos

Another new ad. Girl looks hot. Any info gents?
Wrong thread Roodboy.
She is on Wolverhampton thread.

Offline fiver33

Any link to Tutti Frutti in Madeley ? Never heard of this one ...

Offline JT100

Phone numbers posted earlier, they also have a facebook page, looks totally legit to me...

Offline Roodboy867

Had a fantastic massage from Sally again last night. The HE was fucking amazing. For me now it is a toss up (pardon the pun) between Sally and Sophie. Decisions decisions.

Offline Madone1

Had a fantastic massage from Sally again last night. The HE was fucking amazing. For me now it is a toss up (pardon the pun) between Sally and Sophie. Decisions decisions.

Is Sally in Telford or shrewsbury mate?

seeker78

I have had some massage experience in Shropshire/Wolves, namely Tanning Rooms and Tiger Lily's, both of which were great, I wondered if anyone had suggestions of girls that would indulge in more erotic/provocative talk and share their thoughts during the massage,

Frenchy4012

Hi Folks,
I am new on here, I would just like to say I have been to see Sally today, great massage and HE worth £60 I think. Apart from feeling her bum on the outside of her dress there was nothing else though, for me anyway.

Offline Roodboy867

I believe with Sally you need to get to know her over time. That's if you are satisfied with her current services and happy to play the long game. I'm sure in the future things may progress. Well that's my own experience with her so far. I have been getting to know her a bit.

fos

I have had some massage experience in Shropshire/Wolves, namely Tanning Rooms and Tiger Lily's, both of which were great, I wondered if anyone had suggestions of girls that would indulge in more erotic/provocative talk and share their thoughts during the massage,
Hi Seeker
Welcome and perhaps you could post a few notes about your experiences in either Wolverhampton thread or Shropshire thread as appropriate.(Tiger Lilies and Tanning Rooms in the Wolves thread)
Nothing too explicit please
I do like the idea of some dirt talk during the massage though - I can see that being very popular.
There was a girl called Natalie who worked at Su Massage in Wellington who would definitely be up for that but she and Su fell out. I haven't been there for ages so don't know if she is back.
Anybody been there recently?

Frenchy4012

I am going to see the lovely Sally Tomorrow morning. She does a great massage with a super HE, looking forward to it.

Offline Roodboy867

I saw her again on Saturday. Genuinely lovely girl. My time with her gets better every visit.

Frenchy4012

Been to see Sally this Morning and like Roodboy867 says she gets better with every visit. She is well worth going to see a very nice young lady who does her best to please.

seeker78

Hi Seeker
Welcome and perhaps you could post a few notes about your experiences in either Wolverhampton thread or Shropshire thread as appropriate.(Tiger Lilies and Tanning Rooms in the Wolves thread)
Nothing too explicit please
I do like the idea of some dirt talk during the massage though - I can see that being very popular.
There was a girl called Natalie who worked at Su Massage in Wellington who would definitely be up for that but she and Su fell out. I haven't been there for ages so don't know if she is back.
Anybody been there recently?

Telford / Shropshire experience limited to Marianne, great lady and massage but nothing on offer to me, Sienna Bronze another great punt joins in with the provocative talk which helps to take it to another level for me.  I find the talk with Thai girls gets lost in translation although I haven't tried the Telford Thai girls. Anyone have any experience of the other GT girls in telford?

Frenchy4012

Telford / Shropshire experience limited to Marianne, great lady and massage but nothing on offer to me, Sienna Bronze another great punt joins in with the provocative talk which helps to take it to another level for me.  I find the talk with Thai girls gets lost in translation although I haven't tried the Telford Thai girls. Anyone have any experience of the other GT girls in telford?

Heard a lot about Sienna Bronze, have you got address and postcode please.

kayman2498

Heard a lot about Sienna Bronze, have you got address and postcode please.

adultwork under Shropshire

fos

Still not been to see Sally.
One post said she was moving to Telford and another said to Shrewsbury town centre.
Can anybody confirm?

Offline Roodboy867

She has had a couple of let downs recently regarding venues. For the time being she is in Shrewsbury.

Offline Madone1

Hi all took one for the team and went to see ticha. Very good thai oil massage and a full service that was very good. This girl is a real flirt from the Aw mail to get the ball rolling down to the playfulness during the booking.and gents I've got to say she is fit as fuck her body is amazing.

Be careful mind I was covered in glitter when I got home had to drive right in the shower.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

fos

Very limited likes list.
How did you get on?

Offline Boundless

Hi all took one for the team and went to see ticha. Very good thai oil massage and a full service that was very good. This girl is a real flirt from the Aw mail to get the ball rolling down to the playfulness during the booking.and gents I've got to say she is fit as fuck her body is amazing.

Be careful mind I was covered in glitter when I got home had to drive right in the shower.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The pics do look quite good and I have been tempted.
Full service? Does that mean full or just HE?

Offline Madone1

Very limited likes list.
How did you get on?

Very well mate I think she is playing it safe on Adultwork but after a couple of messages on AW the likes list starts to fill up.

Frenchy4012

Still not been to see Sally.
One post said she was moving to Telford and another said to Shrewsbury town centre.
Can anybody confirm?

Saw Sally on Monday and she said she was moving into a bungalow next month, just outside Shrewsbury Town centre. Sounds like she has been let down again.

Offline Madone1

The pics do look quite good and I have been tempted.
Full service? Does that mean full or just HE?

Total Full service Sam I think she is keeping her likes list simple so she looks like a masseur and not a working girl but a bit of AW mail and flirting was all it took for me. Best looking thai girl around trust me.

Shropshire8888

I've just sent Ticha a massage on here site for an appointment, how long does it take for her to respond and where is she located please guys.

Offline Madone1

I've just sent Ticha a massage on here site for an appointment, how long does it take for her to respond and where is she located please guys.

She normally responds within the hour but really could be anytime.

Shropshire8888

Is she still massaging in Telford though ?