Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SHROPSHIRE Massage  (Read 303384 times)

fos

Hi Folks (New here)
I chanced upon a link to this site talking about best FBSM in Brum which included some chat about Telford, so I thought I would throw in my experience and hope to get some ideas back for good massage and FS.

TELFORD

Orchid (Thai)
Older than her photos but still an attractive lady.
Insists on underwear or towel cover.
Good massage but nothing else. £40

Marianne (English)
Lovely lady.
Happy to massage undraped.
Good massage but nothing else. £30

Marina or Marie as she sometimes calls herself. (Russian)
Pleasant enough and attractive but thinks a lot of herself.
Reasonable massage at £40
Extras are extortionate.

Lana (Russian)
Friend of Marina and it is they who do the four hand massage together.
Saw Lana regularly for a long time – very sexy lady who dressed to please on request and if you were a good boy undressed too.
Nice massage at £40 and very sensual finale for an extra £20.

Sophie (Thai)
Pretty young lady – photos don’t do her justice.
Fairly new to this but she is a fast learner.
Nice massage at £40.  HJ sometimes a bit rushed for an extra £20.
She charges more to strip to her undies. Not much up top be she looks great in a g-string.
I believe she charges more still to strip naked but I have never bothered.

Suzi Massage (Thai)
Su gave a great massage when she started here – very attentive and skilled but she broke her wrist and doesn’t do much at the moment. She now has girls working from her apartment.
The guest girls vary in experience so its pot luck and most offer FS too.
Massage £40. HJ an extra £20 and progressive increases to a total of £100 for FS (1 hour)
She has a regular called Natalie. If you get her you are in for a treat – she does EVERTHING and she does it well.
Well I suppose there will be a massive queue there now and I will never get a booking but good luck and let’s have some feedback please.

SHREWSBURY
Not much going on there unless somebody can tell me otherwise.

WOLVERHAMPTON
I am surprised there are so few (if any) places there, unless somebody can tell me otherwise.

Come on everybody – share your experiences.

Offline Stapler

Good first post fos and welcome to the forum!

Only know about The Tanning Rooms in Wolves. Nearly all my massage experience has been in Brum.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17498.0

S
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

fos

What are the tanning rooms like?

Offline Stapler

Some details in thread mentioned above.

S
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

virgil

I've mentioned xkimberlyx on the other telford thread. genuine, sexy and pretty and does a fair few services.

fos

Seeing Lisa at the tanning rooms next week.
Any tips?
What can i expect?

Offline Boundless

Anyone any info on Taras massage.

External Link/Members Only

I texted her and she is only in Shrewsbury on wednesdays at Taras massage.
Their website hasn't been updated for years and the pics on there are all mongers,  so would welcome any feedback about the Barmy Brummie or Tara's in general.

Offline JT100

Anyone any info on Taras massage.

I texted her and she is only in Shrewsbury on wednesdays at Taras massage.
Their website hasn't been updated for years and the pics on there are all mongers,  so would welcome any feedback about the Barmy Brummie or Tara's in general.

Have seen barmy brummie...Tricia, quite a good punt, although haven't been for quite a few months. Charges extra for R/O, everything covered, no fingering, kissing. Can talk the hind legs off a donkey, strong brum accent. Having said that, she is quite a good girl, but it's a basic parlour experience.

Offline JT100

Should mention Taras is situated on the main road, just up from Morrisons, set in a parade of shops so entrance not that discreet. Inside was fine last time I visited.

Offline Boundless

Have seen barmy brummie...Tricia, quite a good punt, although haven't been for quite a few months. Charges extra for R/O, everything covered, no fingering, kissing. Can talk the hind legs off a donkey, strong brum accent. Having said that, she is quite a good girl, but it's a basic parlour experience.

Thanks for that JT, I suspected as much.

Not keen on too much talking, usually an excuse for not much doing I find.
Wouldn't want R/O so no prob but i suppose I would have to put up with OW.
Might give her a go if I'm in the mood on a Weds.

massman71

Any info or links for Lana? I did see marria one very fit but no sighn of extras but bit notice sum kinky stuff in her wardrobe lol

fos

Link for Lana
All the ladies at the top of this thread are on Gumtree - Shropshire.
Haven't seen Lana for ages.
Don't expect anything but HE but lots of sexy conversation and sensual touch.
If you ask if the she will dress in something from Ann Summers she will usually oblige. After that its up to you.
Would be interested to now how you get on.

massman71

Sound intresting will give her a call and see what happens.

Do you know if she does touching?

fos

Everywhere but pussy.
Dont necessarily expect it first time.
Incidentally I recon she has to be early 40's but still sexy.

massman71

Yea she looks like a milf good sized boobs aswell

Offline shaven4you

new member here ,  after reeding this thread im going to book with Lana (Russian) next week .
Anyone fancy posting a cpl of reviews about her ?

other month i booked a hour with  Marianne in teford , easy to find was took upstairs to a small box room with massage table
had a chat was told to stip off and wrap towel around myself .

back massage was great , then when she started to massage tops of legs i cud feel myself getting hard it was strange laying there with a stiffy and not being touched

Offline shaven4you

Link for Lana
All the ladies at the top of this thread are on Gumtree - Shropshire.
Haven't seen Lana for ages.
Don't expect anything but HE but lots of sexy conversation and sensual touch.
If you ask if the she will dress in something from Ann Summers she will usually oblige. After that its up to you.
Would be interested to now how you get on.

Is the hj a good one ?  like a lingam massage ? or just a normal tug cheers

fos

new member here ,  after reeding this thread im going to book with Lana (Russian) next week .
Anyone fancy posting a cpl of reviews about her ?

other month i booked a hour with  Marianne in teford , easy to find was took upstairs to a small box room with massage table
had a chat was told to stip off and wrap towel around myself .

back massage was great , then when she started to massage tops of legs i cud feel myself getting hard it was strange laying there with a stiffy and not being touched
I did warn you - top of this thread

Offline farmlad

hi all new here from shropshire, i have seen sue a few times good massage has fos said i have had no luck with any of the other girls above thought i might try tanning rooms just wandered what you get and how it was with lisa and if they were british girls?

fos

hi all new here from shropshire, i have seen sue a few times good massage has fos said i have had no luck with any of the other girls above thought i might try tanning rooms just wandered what you get and how it was with lisa and if they were british girls?
I have seen Lisa and Tina both good and for different reasons.
What you get is never a given in fbsm you just have to play the game.
Consider it a sport to see how far you can go.
May take a few visits.
Good luck.

Offline shaven4you

Just got home from spending a hour and a bit with Suzi in wellington .
I wanted to go see lana but after speaking to her she said she only works 3pm and onwards for the next 2 weeks .

Back to suzi , phoned her booked for 11.30 am was then txted her address , got to wellington just gone 11am so didnt think i would have time to walk to her flat so i got a taxi £3.60 .
Got dropped off and txted her and said come and push button by flat main doors , got buzzed in and went to her flat number up 3 sets of stairs .

Door was open ready for me i was taken into a small box room with the massage table , ask me if i wanted a drink had a little chat and i handed over £40  she then left the room so i got undressed (naked) and lay on my belly on the table .

She came back in with the hot oil and asked soft med or hard massage so  said soft/med please . I will skip talking about the massage as we all know what happens .

I  realy liked when she massages your bum and tops of thighs she lets a finger or 2 slide between your bum cheeks and down your ballbag and along your manhood realy turned me on .

After 50 mins or so i was told she has other girls who works for her some days who offer the FS £100 a hour so i asked does she do a happy ending she said yes £20 or £30 in just thong with touching , so i went for happyending with touching .

wow she stripped off to just a thong realy nice bum and best nipples ive seen in a long time size of a large grape .

she teasted me tickled me and lightly tugged me all when i was tweaking them big nipples and gropeing her firm butt , she lent over for me to suck on 1 of her nipples and started to get faster with the hand job at this point i cudnt hold back i started to lift my butt of the massage bed and f@ck her small oily hand then ooooosh 3 maybe 4 jets went flying 2 landed over her tits the other was on her left side of face and top of her head , she said big cummer and carryed on giving the hj untill i was empty .

cleaned me up offered a shower and i left .

8/10 for body
10/10 for nipples
10/10 for massage

going to go next week and see if another girl will be working .

Offline The High Sparrow

do you have a link for Suzi please ? if not how do i get in touch with her?

fos

Good to know her wrist is better.

Offline Madone1

Hi all does suzi have a phone number as her add on gumtree has gone?

Offline shaven4you

Hi all does suzi have a phone number as her add on gumtree has gone?

pm sent ...

Offline shaven4you

any info on this bloned ? new ? new name , does she offer happyending ? ect ect

Offline Parsifal

That is Maria who is Russian and been around for years - HE if you are luck but that is all although she did give me a price for naturist but when I took her up on her offer she declined - good looker though.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 01:39:54 pm by Parsifal »

Offline shaven4you

CHEERS Parsifal , will go back to suzi  as i had a great time with her .

Offline shaven4you

Good to know her wrist is better.

it sure is fos .

my hj was more like a lingam with light strokes and fingers stroking around my bellend just how i like it .

Offline Roodboy867

I decided to go see Suzi. Very good massage. HJ was a little rushed but her touch was very good. I asked about touching her and she wanted an extra £10 but I declined. She wouldn't go topless but she did tell me that she will do naked B2B for £100. A little steep I think as there are girls, as you all know, will do a lot more than B2B for the same money.

Overall an enjoyable massage with HE. £40 + £20.

Offline farmlad

hi all, i see on vivastreet there is a girl called chloe doing sweedish massage in telford sorry don't know how to put link up.
any info on her looks fit from photo.

fos

hi all, i see on vivastreet there is a girl called chloe doing sweedish massage in telford sorry don't know how to put link up.
any info on her looks fit from photo.
I had planned to go for a b2b with Amy in Willenhall this week but also saw Chloe's advert, and the temptation of the cleavage plus convenient location was too good for me to resist. I have an appointment this week - will report back.
Fos

fos

any info on this bloned ? new ? new name , does she offer happyending ? ect ect

Marias idea of a sensual massage is to stroke your bum with feather.  :thumbsdown:

fos

I had planned to go for a b2b with Amy in Willenhall this week but also saw Chloe's advert, and the temptation of the cleavage plus convenient location was too good for me to resist. I have an appointment this week - will report back.
Fos
ok so i went to see Chloe today and here is the news.
1. Her real name is Bev. Chloe is her daughter who posted the advert for her.
2. The photo (now gone) is an old one. Im guessing she is mid 40's.
3. In 7 years of massage its the first time I have had keep my underwear on AND be covered with TWO towels.
4. Massage started lying face up so there was no way anything was going to happen at the end.5.

fos

3. In 7 years of massage its the first time I have had keep my underwear on AND be covered with TWO towels.
4. Massage started lying face up so there was no way anything was going to happen at the end.5.
Sorry was trying to that on my phone and the box wouldn't move.
5. She wears a nice smart black tunic buttoned to the neck.

On the positive side:
Its a nice house, she is very nice, gives a great Swedish massage and her albeit brief abs massage stirred the little fellow briefly.
If that's what floats your boat its £30 well spent and here is the link:

Offline shaven4you

gutted for you . hope the massage was ok tho .

fos

I'm now in need of something more sensual again so may need to return to the Tanning Rooms unless anybody can recommend one of these two in Wolverhampton:

Surely somebody has been here I don't fancy taking another hit for the team just yet.

Offline farmlad

sorry about today fos,sounds like you took one for the team so to speak!!

hardshlong

Hi Fos
Any chance of a little more info on MARINA or MARIE
What extras does she offer and prices ?

Just to confirm is this the right lady ?

Cheers

Hi Folks (New here)
I chanced upon a link to this site talking about best FBSM in Brum which included some chat about Telford, so I thought I would throw in my experience and hope to get some ideas back for good massage and FS.

TELFORD

Orchid (Thai)
Older than her photos but still an attractive lady.
Insists on underwear or towel cover.
Good massage but nothing else. £40

Marianne (English)
Lovely lady.
Happy to massage undraped.
Good massage but nothing else. £30

Marina or Marie as she sometimes calls herself. (Russian)
Pleasant enough and attractive but thinks a lot of herself.
Reasonable massage at £40
Extras are extortionate.

Lana (Russian)
Friend of Marina and it is they who do the four hand massage together.
Saw Lana regularly for a long time – very sexy lady who dressed to please on request and if you were a good boy undressed too.
Nice massage at £40 and very sensual finale for an extra £20.

Sophie (Thai)
Pretty young lady – photos don’t do her justice.
Fairly new to this but she is a fast learner.
Nice massage at £40.  HJ sometimes a bit rushed for an extra £20.
She charges more to strip to her undies. Not much up top be she looks great in a g-string.
I believe she charges more still to strip naked but I have never bothered.

Suzi Massage (Thai)
Su gave a great massage when she started here – very attentive and skilled but she broke her wrist and doesn’t do much at the moment. She now has girls working from her apartment.
The guest girls vary in experience so its pot luck and most offer FS too.
Massage £40. HJ an extra £20 and progressive increases to a total of £100 for FS (1 hour)
She has a regular called Natalie. If you get her you are in for a treat – she does EVERTHING and she does it well.
Well I suppose there will be a massive queue there now and I will never get a booking but good luck and let’s have some feedback please.

SHREWSBURY
Not much going on there unless somebody can tell me otherwise.

WOLVERHAMPTON
I am surprised there are so few (if any) places there, unless somebody can tell me otherwise.

Come on everybody – share your experiences.

seeker78

New on the patch, any experiences appreciated, saw Siena Bronze, she promised very erotic fbsm next visit, will post experience

fos

Hi Fos
Any chance of a little more info on MARINA or MARIE
What extras does she offer and prices ?

Just to confirm is this the right lady ?

Cheers
Yes that's her.
Real name Marina but also calls herself Mary or Marie.
I've only seen her twice and not recently.
First time £40 massage only.
Second time sensual. Can't remember price except that I thought it expensive.
Massage, stroked bum with feather and called it sensual.
No he, no touching, no sexy anything.
Good luck - send us some feedback.
Seem to be lots of people asking about her and Lana but nobody is visiting.

hardshlong

That's a pity
Might aswell invest in a feather duster lol
Anybody know of any mobile masusses that are willing to do an he in the telford area?

fos

Has anyone tried Angie ?

Never seen her but did telephone a few years ago and asked her outright.
She said no HE but it might be worth a pop.

Offline Boundless

Has anyone tried Angie ?

I know things are pretty dire in Shropshire, but surely it hasn't come down to her? Not sure I'd want a wank from her tbh.