Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SHROPSHIRE Massage  (Read 303486 times)

Fairplay

Alright m8.. but I read Sally does it only professional now. No HE

Offline Madone1

No Sally is the owner/ no1 girl at Thai moon in Shrewsbury and offers HE and topless massage it's been mentioned dozens of times on here.

Sophie/Sarah is the owner/no1 girl at Star Thai massage in dawley her and her girls do not offer any extra anymore.

I've not been to Sally in months so unless there has been a change at Thai moon you got your Thai girls mixed up.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 03:04:31 pm by Madone1 »

Dellboy

Hi guys.. I'm new in telford.. any suggestions on who to see for well deserved massage with HE or probably sex

.....and banned already!

Offline Madone1

:dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

There is only going to be me and you on this thread before long Delboy. Well done admin for banning another time wasting idiot. :hi:

Dellboy

Agree with you Madone, £85 is too much for me too.
£50 - £60 is the norm for massage with HE but I was happy to pay the £65 when she was at the bungalow because she was/is so good.

Thinking about this and when I went to Thai Moon earlier this week. The new girl told me they get around 3 or 4 customers each per day.
She also said that most are BTB @ £85. Even if you assume 70% are @ £85 and the rest are @ £65 or even no HE at £45 then Sally has an income close to £200k pa before she pays the two girls.
Of course as Sally is also working so she only shares part of the income with the other two girls.
I wonder how many punters are earning at this level?

Dellboy

:dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

There is only going to be me and you on this thread before long Delboy. Well done admin for banning another time wasting idiot. :hi:

Looks a bit sick at the moment doesn't it  :yahoo:

Offline Madone1

Thinking about this and when I went to Thai Moon earlier this week. The new girl told me they get around 3 or 4 customers each per day.
She also said that most are BTB @ £85. Even if you assume 70% are @ £85 and the rest are @ £65 or even no HE at £45 then Sally has an income close to £200k pa before she pays the two girls.
Of course as Sally is also working so she only shares part of the income with the other two girls.
I wonder how many punters are earning at this level?

She is making a killing due to a total lack of competition I think the standard has dropped since the days of the bungalow and some of the girls are not at the same skill level as Sally but still charge the same amount.

If I'm paying an extra 20 for tits they need to be some good tits especially as you can walk up the road and have a go on Emma lee (if it's one of the 3 days a month she works now :dash:)and she has a great set of bolt ones for a couple of quid more then you pay Sally.

Dellboy

No Sally is the owner/ no1 girl at Thai moon in Shrewsbury and offers HE and topless massage it's been mentioned dozens of times on here.

Sophie/Sarah is the owner/no1 girl at Star Thai massage in dawley her and her girls do not offer any extra anymore.

I've not been to Sally in months so unless there has been a change at Thai moon you got your Thai girls mixed up.

Went to see Natalie at Star and I  can confirm that the situation is definitely getting better.   Much more like what we want/are used to.

Although the vacuum was not tested today I dont expect a Dyson will be needed any time soon!

ffeet

Had to go into Shrewsbury at the weekend so decided to try a massage at the Thai place on Monkmoor Road as I’d had a tip off that the weekend girl offers an OK massage with a nice ending. Booked for half an house as it was a test visit.
As soon as I went in I knew I’d made a mistake.
She insisted on me wearing my under pants, then covered me with a towel.
No understanding of the words sensual, relaxing or gentle whatsoever.
Prodded, poked and kneaded and not enjoyable at all.

Dellboy

Had to go into Shrewsbury at the weekend so decided to try a massage at the Thai place on Monkmoor Road as I’d had a tip off that the weekend girl offers an OK massage with a nice ending. Booked for half an house as it was a test visit.
As soon as I went in I knew I’d made a mistake.
She insisted on me wearing my under pants, then covered me with a towel.
No understanding of the words sensual, relaxing or gentle whatsoever.
Prodded, poked and kneaded and not enjoyable at all.

Which girl was it?

ffeet

Which girl was it?
Not sure about the spelling but sounded like Aranya.

Dellboy

Not sure about the spelling but sounded like Aranya.

Think she is the owner. Not normally there on weekends

ffeet

Think she is the owner. Not normally there on weekends
Well built, middle aged not particularly friendly???
Strong hands :scare:

Bugger - Just my luck :dash: :dash: :dash:

Dellboy

Well built, middle aged not particularly friendly???
Strong hands :scare:

Bugger - Just my luck :dash: :dash: :dash:

The one you want is Tongsuk.  OK but not everybody's taste.

Offline shroplad

Tongsuk. .....that's original Dell :sarcastic:

Dellboy

Tongsuk. .....that's original Dell :sarcastic:

That is what she is called!  :hi:

Jr.Gong

I've been following this for about a month or so but you guys have helped me in finding some great massages,  if I find any I'll be sure to let you know  :)

ffeet

I've been following this for about a month or so but you guys have helped me in finding some great massages,  if I find any I'll be sure to let you know  :)
Welcome.
Please tell us who you have seen and how would you rate them?

Dellboy

Welcome Jr Gong.

Yes Please....... tell us where you have been and how you rated them.

Robjames

Hey lads anyone no of anyone in telford at the moment what does massage with he telford Is to quiet at the moment  cheers

Dellboy

Hey lads anyone no of anyone in telford at the moment what does massage with he telford Is to quiet at the moment  cheers

Hi RobJames
Who have you seen so far?
You said in earlier postings that you were going to book Sally and Sophie. Did you see them????

Robjames

Hi matey sally was busy and Sophie is all legit now in dawley high street and don't no who else there is can you recommend anyone mate

Dellboy

Hi matey sally was busy and Sophie is all legit now in dawley high street and don't no who else there is can you recommend anyone mate

9 posts and 7 are questions and now you are asking me the same questions about the same girls via pm. What's your game?

Dellboy

And now the prat is banned

Dellboy

Hi Folks (New here)
I chanced upon a link to this site talking about best FBSM in Brum which included some chat about Telford, so I thought I would throw in my experience and hope to get some ideas back for good massage and FS.

TELFORD

Orchid (Thai)
Older than her photos but still an attractive lady.
Insists on underwear or towel cover.
Good massage but nothing else. £40

Marianne (English)
Lovely lady.
Happy to massage undraped.
Good massage but nothing else. £30

Marina or Marie as she sometimes calls herself. (Russian)
Pleasant enough and attractive but thinks a lot of herself.
Reasonable massage at £40
Extras are extortionate.

Lana (Russian)
Friend of Marina and it is they who do the four hand massage together.
Saw Lana regularly for a long time – very sexy lady who dressed to please on request and if you were a good boy undressed too.
Nice massage at £40 and very sensual finale for an extra £20.

Sophie (Thai)
Pretty young lady – photos don’t do her justice.
Fairly new to this but she is a fast learner.
Nice massage at £40.  HJ sometimes a bit rushed for an extra £20.
She charges more to strip to her undies. Not much up top be she looks great in a g-string.
I believe she charges more still to strip naked but I have never bothered.

Suzi Massage (Thai)
Su gave a great massage when she started here – very attentive and skilled but she broke her wrist and doesn’t do much at the moment. She now has girls working from her apartment.
The guest girls vary in experience so its pot luck and most offer FS too.
Massage £40. HJ an extra £20 and progressive increases to a total of £100 for FS (1 hour)
She has a regular called Natalie. If you get her you are in for a treat – she does EVERTHING and she does it well.
Well I suppose there will be a massive queue there now and I will never get a booking but good luck and let’s have some feedback please.

SHREWSBURY
Not much going on there unless somebody can tell me otherwise.

WOLVERHAMPTON
I am surprised there are so few (if any) places there, unless somebody can tell me otherwise.

Come on everybody – share your experiences.

This was the first post on FBSM in Shropshire in June 2014.

What's changed apart from .......

Sally arriving and opening her shop after working at Sabai for a few days/weeks.

Marina now 100% legit.

Suzi has also gone awol. She was good - my first Thai!

Sophie has apparently gone legit as well at her new shop, but there are rumours! I suspect the lucky ones are understandably keeping quiet!!

Sally now seems to expect extortionate prices and does not appear to be able to keep staff.

.....and apart from a few additions in Wolves our choices are still pretty poor.

Has anyone got anyone to add?

Offline Madone1

No that is about it for Shropshire a couple pop up now and again but never for long or for real. Ticha Thai is a great looking girl but with a terrible attitude.

How can we forget the lovely Jessy setting up shop in shifnal she is by far the best value for a great service in the area can't wait for her to get back from Thailand.

Dellboy

No that is about it for Shropshire a couple pop up now and again but never for long or for real. Ticha Thai is a great looking girl but with a terrible attitude.

How can we forget the lovely Jessy setting up shop in shifnal she is by far the best value for a great service in the area can't wait for her to get back from Thailand.

Sorry Madone1  How could I forget Jessy!

Offline Madone1

Sorry Madone1  How could I forget Jessy!

Well as you know mate She has raised the standard in Shropshire a great girl with a great body total Thai milf and her service for the cost is the best.

westmidskev

Hi guys any idea when she is back in the uk ? .
Many thanks

ffeet

Hi guys any idea when she is back in the uk ? .
Many thanks

15th August I believe.

Dellboy

15th August I believe.

When you compare cost and service between Jessy and Sally  it makes you wonder how anyone chooses Sally?

ffeet

Agreed.
Good service and sensible prices mean repeat business.
Sally's high prices along with her poor location could be her downfall in the long term.

Not massage I know but a typical example is Sexy Maya in Wolves who has been bleeding my wallet lately.
Keeping her prices slightly below the norm and providing a great service.
She paces herself and has so many repeat clients that she is able to choose when she works and for how long.

If I had a good circuit of massage girls to choose from I would go back to FBSM.

Offline Madone1

Agreed.
Sally's high prices along with her poor location could be her downfall in the long term.

Not massage I know but a typical example is Sexy Maya in Wolves who has been bleeding my wallet lately.
Keeping her prices slightly below the norm and providing a great service.
She paces herself and has so many repeat clients that she is able to choose when she works and for how long.

If I had a good circuit of massage girls to choose from I would go back to FBSM.

+1 she is a great girl and sucks cock like she loves every second of it. And a 5 minute walk from the station makes her a great option.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 12:47:14 pm by Madone1 »

Offline goodtime42

Wrong thread I know but seen Maya twice and cant wait for my hatrick.

Offline shrewsmale

Wrong thread I know but seen Maya twice and cant wait for my hatrick.

Is this the Mya85 girl who used to be in Wolves and is now in Telford?

Offline Madone1

Is this the Mya85 girl who used to be in Wolves and is now in Telford?

No I sure  she is still in wolves and has nothing to do with the Shropshire massage scene she is a top shag but let's not get off topic here chaps.

Dellboy

When you compare cost and service between Jessy and Sally  it makes you wonder how anyone chooses Sally?

Apparently there is a new girl working with Sally and Lexi called ?Susie?  Anyone seen her yet? Not sure if she is working at the shop or the bungalow. 

Offline MatthewS

I'm visiting the shop tomorrow. I'll report back on any news. I feel sad I seem to have missed out on the bungalow.

Dellboy

I'm visiting the shop tomorrow. I'll report back on any news. I feel sad I seem to have missed out on the bungalow.

A much better location and a better service!

Offline Madone1

A much better location and a better service!

Ive only been to the shop a couple of times and don't think I will be returning any time soon the old vibe from the bungalow is long gone.

ffeet

Apparently there is a new girl working with Sally and Lexi called ?Susie?  Anyone seen her yet? Not sure if she is working at the shop or the bungalow.
It would be nice to think that it might be the Suzy that worked from Wellington a couple of years back.
Anybody know where she went?

Dellboy

It would be nice to think that it might be the Suzy that worked from Wellington a couple of years back.
Anybody know where she went?

Absolutely agree.
Suzy was the first thai FBSM girl I ever had. Great body. Enormous nips. 
I heard she had moved to Birmingham but can't find out where.
Hopefully someone here will know more.

Perhaps she will join up with Natalie at Star????

ffeet

Went to Star at Dawley and saw Pinky. Very attractive girl with a nice trim figure who gave an excellent massage.
I'll put her on my list for a no frills massage to get rid of knots and creaks.

Dellboy

Agreed.
Sally's high prices along with her poor location could be her downfall in the long.

Is it a simple issue of demand and supply?

If your choice is FBSM in Shropshire the options as already discussed are limited.
Reading comments on here the demand still seems to be high.
From a  marketing perspective this creates a massive opportunity for someone to come in and clean up.

So what is the issue?
Is it the greedy high prices from places like Thai Moon? Probably?
Is it the lack of demand? I don't think so.
Is it the lack of quality? Not sure.
Is it the tired attitude of some places? Yes!

So can anyone suggest why it's not happening?

Offline shrewsmale

So woke up horny Saturday and text Sally, after a few exchanges she called me. Asked why I hadn't been to new shop and explained difficult for me during the week. Booked in after firmed up prices as been a while.

Arrived at shop and door locked which was awkward given public location. Sign said to call number for booking so went around corner and text Sally to say arrives. Text back to say running a little late so waited.

Once i got ok headed to shop and met by another lady. Would say mid 30's , not as attractive as Sally and more dumpy. She asked me to confirm who I was and this took me upstairs. At this pint I assumed she was just reception but she then said I'll give you a minute and I asked where Sally was and she busy. I said I'd booked Sally and she said she was not available.

I proceeded anyway as thought only a massage and HE but thought Sally could have told me as I had another £20 for Topless which I didn't end up Handing over.

Massage was ok not as good as Sally I don't think. As soon as I turned over she went into HE and actually rated her technique more. Over clothes touching allowing like Sally.

Once done she offered to continue massage but I declined and showered.

Overall good experience but i think Sally could have made it clearer it was not her especially when texting her phone. Must admit location is too public for me. It's almost like the brothel in Coleman albeit just about a little more explainable.

Offline shrewsmale

No I sure  she is still in wolves and has nothing to do with the Shropshire massage scene she is a top shag but let's not get off topic here chaps.

Only mention is as poster above brought it up. That Mya had been listed in telford recently and pretty sure negative comments in forum about her. If her talking about I agree this is wrong thread to bring it up in

Dellboy

How was your visit ?

ffeet

Is it a simple issue of demand and supply?

If your choice is FBSM in Shropshire the options as already discussed are limited.
Reading comments on here the demand still seems to be high.
From a  marketing perspective this creates a massive opportunity for someone to come in and clean up.

So what is the issue?
Is it the greedy high prices from places like Thai Moon? Probably?
Is it the lack of demand? I don't think so.
Is it the lack of quality? Not sure.
Is it the tired attitude of some places? Yes!

So can anyone suggest why it's not happening?
Greedy high prices – Yes.
It’s not just the FBSM scene though is it?
Shropshire and Wolves are generally known as a ‘punting desert’ for FS too, with just a few genuine and worthwhile girls. I watch the touring girls coming into the area and if they are half decent with good feedback their prices are inflated probably because of the reputation of the areas, they think they can get away with it. Don’t know about others but I just won’t pay the high prices so I’m guessing they don’t get the business and then don’t come back.  Catch 22.

Lack of demand – Not sure
Places who don’t offer FBSM are still in business so there are a lot out there who are happy with the massage without extras. Apart from the few on here who contribute and possibly a handful of lurkers how many more look for FBSM?

Lack of quality – Yes
This is about value for money too and are we talking about quality of massage or quality of extras.
For me it would be a bit of both.

Tired attitude of some places – Yes – I agree.

Offline Madone1

I was thinking the same about the lack of demand outside of the 20 or so of us on here that are Shropshire based how many more punters do you think there are in the area?

I'm sure one of the top girls in the west mids like Michelle independent or Hannah could easily make 2grand for a long weekend in Telford just of us lot lol.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 01:00:36 pm by Madone1 »

ffeet

I was thinking the same about the lack of demand outside of the 20 or so of us on here that are Shropshire based how many more punters do you think there are in the area?

I'm sure one of the top girls in the west mids like Michelle independent or Hannah could easily make 2grand for a long weekend in Telford just of us lot lol.
Possibly but I'm not sure I'd want to be last man in  :vomit: