Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SHROPSHIRE Massage  (Read 303382 times)

Dodo

Emailed Lola last night and got a reply.
Gave me a full list of all the massages including b2b, lingham, nuru.
Prices START at £50 half hour and £80 for 1 hour.
She is only here until Sunday.
Too expensive for me for a massage.

HOWEVER
I see a similarity to this girl on AW.
Different phone number and claims to be Czech.
Anybody else agree it looks to be the same girl?
External Link/Members Only
Is this 'Lola' aka 'Kissable Lips' ?

ffeet

No.
Its this girl slightly higher up the thread.

New girl in Telford
 :yahoo:

Sorry for the misleading post.

Dellboy

Shropshire needs help!
We need some new talent. It's all getting very samey and almost boring as regards FBSM.

Probably like many of you, I now have to travel further afield for a decent return on my investments. 
Beacause if you look at what we have as regards FBSM opportunities available in Shrewsbury and Telford it isn't getting any better.

Have I missed anyone........?

Thai Moon (Sally & Maise are very good. A bit expensive but I like a wider choice)

Sabai (weekends only for extras but yuk!)

Orchid (Good massage+ but odd character)

Star (Now limited services? If you know better tell us please)

Lana (a good massage+ but in the kitchen!)

Heavenly Touch (location no good for me personally)

In Good Hands (massage+ with a bacon butty is not for me)

Jessy Shifnal  (probably the best of the bunch and a lovely girl)

Have I missed anyone else worth seeing in Shropshire?

Please let us know.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 03:53:19 pm by Dellboy »

Offline JollyTimes

I've read a little on here about Jessie and I've searched but can't find her latest whereabouts other than here on this thread - anyone have any contact details? Appreciated ....

Dellboy

I've read a little on here about Jessie and I've searched but can't find her latest whereabouts other than here on this thread - anyone have any contact details? Appreciated ....

Didn't look very far did you. It's here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=37332.msg509274;topicseen#msg509274

Offline farmlad

I've been to in good hands 3 times very good massage and helps my bad back but never had a plus and hinted enough times.

Offline Happy john

I've been to in good hands 3 times very good massage and helps my bad back but never had a plus and hinted enough times.

I totally agree on experiences I had with this establishment last year. However, others on here have suggested there is more to be had.

Offline Happy john

Hello is there anyone who could give some feedback on this girl please???
I have asked on the other thread but no body has replied.

Many Thanks for your time,

Happy John.

ffeet

Hi HJ

Good initials  :D

I have tried on a few occasions to see Miss.D but her opportunities to do in-calls are limited and regrettably have not yet coincided with my own availability.

We have exchanged a number of emails to try and find suitable dates and on each occasion her responses have been prompt, polite, courteous and well written.
In my books that is a good enough reason to see her and I shall persevere.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

ffeet

Frenchy4012

+1

Dellboy

Has anyone seen her recently?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 07:37:33 pm by Dellboy »

Offline farmlad

I think it must have been Feb or March when I was last there the massage is very good.

Diplomat

Shropshire needs help!
We need some new talent. It's all getting very samey and almost boring as regards FBSM.

Probably like many of you, I now have to travel further afield for a decent return on my investments. 
Beacause if you look at what we have as regards FBSM opportunities available in Shrewsbury and Telford it isn't getting any better.

Have I missed anyone........?

Thai Moon (Sally & Maise are very good. A bit expensive but I like a wider choice)

Sabai (weekends only for extras but yuk!)

Orchid (Good massage+ but odd character)

Star (Now limited services? If you know better tell us please)

Lana (a good massage+ but in the kitchen!)

Heavenly Touch (location no good for me personally)

In Good Hands (massage+ with a bacon butty is not for me)

Jessy Shifnal  (probably the best of the bunch and a lovely girl)

Have I missed anyone else worth seeing in Shropshire?

Please let us know.

I've had regular massage at Heavenly Touch, lovely massage but nothing extra, unfortunately! Haven't any experience of the other girls mentioned, I will spread my wings, I have a planned meeting with Jessy, on the basis of recent post, I will visit others on list and report back

Dellboy

I've had regular massage at Heavenly Touch, lovely massage but nothing extra, unfortunately! Haven't any experience of the other girls mentioned, I will spread my wings, I have a planned meeting with Jessy, on the basis of recent post, I will visit others on list and report back

?? Did you ask at H T for extras??

Diplomat

Frenchy4012

Shropshirelad

Just wanted to share my experiences of massage in Shropshire

Orchid massage - if it wasn't the fact she was so rude, and when I say that I mean literally shouting at me when I arrived because I asked to many questions. Put me off completely.
So I have seen her twice ..... First time she give me a massage but I had to leave underwear on and covered by towel. At the end I asked if she does HR, to my surprise she said yes for another £20. Paid the money and got a very unresponsive hand job until I finished. Second time I visited out of desperation she was working with a very very attractive young Thai lady, I don't know of her name and whenever I text her now to ask if she is available she rudely responds saying no. Would love to visit her again

Lana - Deffo one of my favourites. Ridiculously cheap for the quality of service. Sensual massage with lots of ball touching and cock teasing until she finishes the job when you turn over. She seems to really enjoy what she does. Allows touching of her body but only light touching. Asked about oral and was a Deffo no.

Marriane - only seen her the once. Very nice massage with me naked, loved how when I turned over I had a rock hard cock and it didn't seem to bother her at all. Especially when she was going up my legs. Didn't ask for extras and they wasn't offered. Would be interested if extras are offered.

Sian - not seen her yet but would be really interested to know if she's any good. Or what she looks like

Ticha Thai - was abit daunting making the journey up the stairs to her top floor apartment. When got there and she opened the door I was shocked she looked so good. She has an amazing body , with nice big fake boobs. Paid extra £20 for oral without which was well worth it. After a pretty poor 10 mins of massage she proceeded with oral, before popping a condom on and finishing me off with her on top. Great first experience, but then times after that have not been so good and she can be quite rude via text

Unsure of name - I used to go and visit a Russian lady in ketley , before she then moved to a house in madeley. Does anyone know her name and if she's still working ?

Really want a new massage experience and would love some reccomendations

Dellboy

Orchid massage - if it wasn't the fact she was so rude, and when I say that I mean literally shouting at me when I arrived because I asked to many questions. Put me off completely.
So I have seen her twice ..... First time she give me a massage but I had to leave underwear on and covered by towel. At the end I asked if she does HR, to my surprise she said yes for another £20. Paid the money and got a very unresponsive hand job until I finished. Second time I visited out of desperation she was working with a very very attractive young Thai lady, I don't know of her name and whenever I text her now to ask if she is available she rudely responds saying no. Would love to visit her again

Lana - Deffo one of my favourites. Ridiculously cheap for the quality of service. Sensual massage with lots of ball touching and cock teasing until she finishes the job when you turn over. She seems to really enjoy what she does. Allows touching of her body but only light touching. Asked about oral and was a Deffo no.

Marriane - only seen her the once. Very nice massage with me naked, loved how when I turned over I had a rock hard cock and it didn't seem to bother her at all. Especially when she was going up my legs. Didn't ask for extras and they wasn't offered. Would be interested if extras are offered.

Sian - not seen her yet but would be really interested to know if she's any good. Or what she looks like

Ticha Thai - was abit daunting making the journey up the stairs to her top floor apartment. When got there and she opened the door I was shocked she looked so good. She has an amazing body , with nice big fake boobs. Paid extra £20 for oral without which was well worth it. After a pretty poor 10 mins of massage she proceeded with oral, before popping a condom on and finishing me off with her on top. Great first experience, but then times after that have not been so good and she can be quite rude via text

Unsure of name - I used to go and visit a Russian lady in ketley , before she then moved to a house in madeley. Does anyone know her name and if she's still working ?

Plenty on here - just do a search.
 Are you after fbsm or fs?
For the former as I have said before Jessy has got to be the best but you also have Sally, Natalie and others to try. All down to what you want

Frenchy4012

Plenty on here - just do a search.
 Are you after fbsm or fs?
For the former as I have said before Jessy has got to be the best but you also have Sally, Natalie and others to try. All down to what you want

+1

Diplomat

I had my first visit to Jessy last week, excellent in every aspect. Beautiful Thai girl, slim figure possibly mid 30"s.  Unique massage, nice and firm working on all the right areas, uses her knees and legs to great effect, after turning over lots of intense sexy eye contact and a very sensuous ending.  A lovely girl with a good sense of humour, great value at £50. Possibly one of the best massages I've ever had with a great personal touch! I will certainly be a regular

I have fancied seeing Sian, interested to know how you get on

Lana, is the massage in the kitchen? Earlier reports mention that she dresses in Ann Summers wear? and undresses if you're good! any undressing during massage and is touching allowed all over? The undressing appeals, what is she like looks wise? how much is her service

thanks

Offline Happy john

Hi,

Has anyone had any experiences with this girl???

Cheers,

John (Happy)

Dellboy

Hi,

Has anyone had any experiences with this girl???

Cheers,

John (Happy)

This on the wrong thread.  This is for FBSM NOT FS.
It should be on the Frustration in Telford and Shrewsbury .......again

Diplomat

So I have seen her twice ..... First time she give me a massage but I had to leave underwear on and covered by towel. At the end I asked if she does HR, to my surprise she said yes for another £20. Paid the money and got a very unresponsive hand job until I finished. Second time I visited out of desperation she was working with a very very attractive young Thai lady, I don't know of her name and whenever I text her now to ask if she is available she rudely responds saying no. Would love to visit her

I think the girl you used to visit is Marina a friend of Lanas, she should be able to give you details, I think she is Rainbow Dreams, interested to know if you see her, a good looker by all accounts

Offline Madone1

I might be a bit thick on this one is Lana the same girl as Lena on gumtree?

Dellboy

I think it is.  Can't see any Gumtree ad at moment.
She is tall blond. Does the massage in her kitchen but is very very amenable!
Getting on still good value but I don't like it in the kitchen!

Dellboy

I think the girl you used to visit is Marina a friend of Lanas, she should be able to give you details, I think she is Rainbow Dreams, interested to know if you see her, a good looker by all accounts

As reported on here she is now totally legit

Offline Madone1

I think it is.  Can't see any Gumtree ad at moment.
She is tall blond. Does the massage in her kitchen but is very very amenable!
Getting on still good value but I don't like it in the kitchen!

Ok yeah the kitchen wouldn't be my first choice for a handjob but if it's good I don't care where it is. :thumbsup:

Frenchy4012

Yes Lana and Lena are the same person  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Diplomat

Ok yeah the kitchen wouldn't be my first choice for a handjob but if it's good I don't care where it is. :thumbsup:

The kitchen doesn't sound appealing but I'd be more concerned about eating something cooked in there after all that extra sauce has been flying around!

Hoping to get to Thai moon this week, looking forward to it

Offline Madone1

The kitchen doesn't sound appealing but I'd be more concerned about eating something cooked in there after all that extra sauce has been flying around!

Hoping to get to Thai moon this week, looking forward to it

:lol: I can be quite the sauce launcher if rubbed the right way. :cool:

Diplomat

Does she rub it right for you? I'll check the ceiling when I get to see her!

Dellboy

Does she rub it right for you? I'll check the ceiling when I get to see her!

:lol:
Didn't make the ceiling but did get close to the fridge/freezer!!!!  Lol

ash1980

any links pls for Lana. I wanna check out the saucepans. . :-)

Dellboy

Check the cup before she makes you a coffee!

Diplomat

Look to a full review and description of her saucepans!

Black coffee please

ash1980

Thanks for the link.. will hopfully explore tye kitchen. shame there is no face body pics...  :hi:

Spaceman24

"None sexual service" she claims.. Can anybody verify this from past experiences in her kitchen?  :D. And what would you rate the massage?

Offline Madone1

"None sexual service" she claims.. Can anybody verify this from past experiences in her kitchen?  :D. And what would you rate the massage?

They all say that on gumtree it's the rules for the site.

Spaceman24

Just not long went and had myself a massage from Lana, £30 for around 50 minutes as she had "other things to do" so I said that was fine.. Very nice relaxing massage and as Shropshirelad mentioned, nice spells of ball touching and cock teasing... I managed to get a few gropes of her firm ass but I didn't want to push it too far as it was my first massage with her.. Very nice lady and very engaging with conversation.. All around 8/10 for me and I would visit her again just simply because she is a nice woman. (I didn't mind it being in the kitchen either)  :lol:

Diplomat

Did the £30 include HE? Did she dress up in any Ann Summers gear, as suggested at the start of the post? What age figure etc?

Frenchy4012

Just not long went and had myself a massage from Lana, £30 for around 50 minutes as she had "other things to do" so I said that was fine.. Very nice relaxing massage and as Shropshirelad mentioned, nice spells of ball touching and cock teasing... I managed to get a few gropes of her firm ass but I didn't want to push it too far as it was my first massage with her.. Very nice lady and very engaging with conversation.. All around 8/10 for me and I would visit her again just simply because she is a nice woman. (I didn't mind it being in the kitchen either)  :lol:

Just spoke to Lana and she said you are telling lies, there was no ball touching or cock teasing and she said you never touched her.
I have known Lana for many years and I believe what she said is true so why do you tell lies about her ?
The only true bit is she does a very nice massage and she is a very nice lady.

Dellboy

I have known Lana for probably 7 years and IMO there is no way she did what you have described for £30.

Dellboy

Just spoke to Lana and she said you are telling lies, there was no ball touching or cock teasing and she said you never touched her.
I have known Lana for many years and I believe what she said is true so why do you tell lies about her ?

The prat has just been banned!

Frenchy4012

Roadster

So, to be clear, for those of us who have lost the plot with this discussion:

Lana is Lena, as in

is that right?
Does she offer a quality massage?
Does she offer anything else?
Are her chrages the usual rates?
Is she good looking?

Thanks.

Frenchy4012

So, to be clear, for those of us who have lost the plot with this discussion:

Lana is Lena, as in

is that right?
Does she offer a quality massage?
Does she offer anything else?
Are her chrages the usual rates?
Is she good looking?

Thanks.
Yes Lana is Lena,
Don't think she offers any extras
Usual rates.
She is about 45 but still looking good..

Roadster

Okay Thanks for putting that straight.  :hi:

Diplomat

I think we are moving into dangerous territory when a masseuse discusses a client with another client, which is then posted on the forum.  There was no dispute that the service happened, his description seemed fairly routine for this type of service, only the amount paid seemed unusual. I would feel uncomfortable if anyone I had visited discussed my visit with another client

Dellboy

I think we are moving into dangerous territory when a masseuse discusses a client with another client, which is then posted on the forum.  There was no dispute that the service happened, his description seemed fairly routine for this type of service, only the amount paid seemed unusual. I would feel uncomfortable if anyone I had visited discussed my visit with another client

I think you have missed the point that the guy was a troll and his report was BS. Hence the reason he has been banned.

Offline Turtle Z

yes, she has you laid on the ironing board though.