Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SHROPSHIRE Massage  (Read 303039 times)

Dellboy

Has anyone tried Star massage in Dawley? They are advertising on Gumtree. Phoned up, they said I can be undraped. I wonder if anyone has had any luck there?

TOFTT?

Frenchy4012

Has anyone tried Star massage in Dawley? They are advertising on Gumtree. Phoned up, they said I can be undraped. I wonder if anyone has had any luck there?

That is Sophie place and you want get any extras there, but you will get a good massage by a sexy looking lady.

Offas1

Frenchy, you're The Man About Town, since the beginning of this thread options have reduced significantly, what options do you know are available for HR?

I visited Star, nice set up but currently Legit!

Frenchy4012

Frenchy, you're The Man About Town, since the beginning of this thread options have reduced significantly, what options do you know are available for HR?

I visited Star, nice set up but currently Legit!

Sally in Shrewsbury is very good, and worth the money I think.
Not much else about unless you travel to Wolverhamton.

comeplaywithrob

Evening chaps! First post, but thought I'd mention a punt I've had today. Jessy Desire x - wouldn't bother seeing her again. Disinterested and although she looked a little like the girl in the photos, it definitely wasn't her!! Says she's from Liverpool on AW, but she told me she was Spanish, but I'd say she was more South American possibly. I think she's just touring in Shrewsbury. There seems to be a lot touring here at the moment.

Offas1

Sally in Shrewsbury is very good, and worth the money I think.
Not much else about unless you travel to Wolverhamton.
Thanks Frenchy, things are desperate in Telford, I have seen Sally before, looks like she'll be my new regular, any update on Jessy in Wolves?

Frenchy4012

Thanks Frenchy, things are desperate in Telford, I have seen Sally before, looks like she'll be my new regular, any update on Jessy in Wolves?

No mate nothing new on Jessy she was still looking for a flat yesterday.

ffeet

On page one of this thread there is mention of a girl called Orchid.
I see she still advertises.
Has anyone seen her recently?
Is she still legit?

Dellboy

On page one of this thread there is mention of a girl called Orchid.
I see she still advertises.
Has anyone seen her recently?
Is she still legit?

Good massage.
Odd character. No personality.
Absolutely no touching but will do HE

Frenchy4012

Good massage.
Odd character. No personality.
Absolutely no touching but will do HE

+1

Dellboy

Evening chaps! First post, but thought I'd mention a punt I've had today. Jessy Desire x - wouldn't bother seeing her again. Disinterested and although she looked a little like the girl in the photos, it definitely wasn't her!! Says she's from Liverpool on AW, but she told me she was Spanish, but I'd say she was more South American possibly. I think she's just touring in Shrewsbury. There seems to be a lot touring here at the moment.

Any link?
Was she working from a flat or hotel?

comeplaywithrob

Any link?
Was she working from a flat or hotel?

External Link/Members Only

I see she's moved onto Wolves now. Didn't do doggy or kissing and she was very half arsed. Would definitely not recommend.

Hotel in the town centre.

Dellboy

Been to see Sally this morning and she said she has not found a girl yet, the one from Blackpool was to fat.

Any more news on this one Frenchy?

Frenchy4012

Any more news on this one Frenchy?

Saw Sally Friday morning and she was picking the girl up from the Station after me, the girl does full service I think.

Dellboy

Saw Sally Friday morning and she was picking the girl up from the Station after me, the girl does full service I think.

Thanks mate.
Is she Thai? 

Frenchy4012

Thanks mate.
Is she Thai?

Yes she is m8, Sally showed me a picture of her and she looks very nice.

Dellboy

Yes she is m8, Sally showed me a picture of her and she looks very nice.

This is the girl that has replaced Natalie at Sally's

Professional Thai massage by Lexi. In call-Out call. | United Kingdom | Gumtree

Frenchy4012

That's the one Dellboy.

Offline Boundless

Hi Dellboy and Frenchy, I've been out of the loop for a couple of months.
Did she have pictures on her gumtree as I can't see any now, just fish!

Frenchy4012

Hi Dellboy and Frenchy, I've been out of the loop for a couple of months.
Did she have pictures on her gumtree as I can't see any now, just fish!

The only picture I have seen of her is on Sallys phone Sam, that was just her head nice looking girl.

Offline JT100

Dellboy

Has anyone tried here ?

Suggest you read the detail. Clearly legit and also states  Male clients by referral only!!

hardshlong

Forgive me for asking a question on a forum  :crazy:

Dellboy

No mate nothing new on Jessy she was still looking for a flat yesterday.

Any more news on Jessy. Perhaps wealthy punters like you Frenchy could find her a flat??  :yahoo:

Frenchy4012

Any more news on Jessy. Perhaps wealthy punters like you Frenchy could find her a flat??  :yahoo:

She text today to say she has still not found a flat. I have got nothing suitable mate.

ffeet

This has just appeared on Gumtree

Does anybody else think that it sounds like the notorious Cherry, the girl of many pseudonyms?

Offline Happy john

Does anybody else think that it sounds like the notorious Cherry, the girl of many pseudonyms?

I've never heard of anyone in the Shrewsbury area called Cherry before??
I have just tried calling this Ad and nobody is answering the phone.
So Can't help at the moment.

John.

ffeet

She was around a few years ago and is mentioned somewhere on this forum.
It was the phrase Signature Massage that rang a few bells.

Frenchy4012

I think you will find she is based in  Ketley.         

Dellboy

I think you will find she is based in  Ketley.       

If it is her and I think your right, then she is a complete waste of space.  She told me when she first advertised from Ketley that she was a recruitment consultant by day and WG in he spare time. Probably crappie at both and not aware of anybody who actually managed to see her. Communications were a nightmare. He Ho another Shropshire waste of time.

Dellboy

Sorry for typo's sending from mobile!

Frenchy4012

If it is her and I think your right, then she is a complete waste of space.  She told me when she first advertised from Ketley that she was a recruitment consultant by day and WG in he spare time. Probably crappie at both and not aware of anybody who actually managed to see her. Communications were a nightmare. He Ho another Shropshire waste of time.

Got a hour booked with her for next Wednesday, I will let you know how I get on. Communications were very good.

Dellboy

Got a hour booked with her for next Wednesday, I will let you know how I get on. Communications were very good.

Am impressed Frenchy - toftt. 

Offline shaven4you

not even her photo haha External Link/Members Only

Frenchy4012

Nothing ventured nothing gained  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline Happy john

Nothing ventured nothing gained  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:
Nice Looking Hotel!!! ....................
I'm still waiting for this alledged Cherry to call me Back. Still Waiting.
I will try once more tomorrow then give up.

John.

Offline Happy john

not even her photo haha External Link/Members Only
Interestingly I've just noticed that the number featured in this New Gumtree Advert is different to the number I was given last year for Cherry.
Perhaps it's not her.
John.

Frenchy4012

Interestingly I've just noticed that the number featured in this New Gumtree Advert is different to the number I was given last year for Cherry.
Perhaps it's not her.
John.

I don't think its Cherry m8.

Dellboy

Has anyone seen Lexi who is working with Sally.
Please PM details if more appropriate.  Thanks.

Frenchy4012

Saw Sian this morning, attractive black lady but a bit overweight.
She did a nice massage with HE for £60, but no touching her.
She was not easy to find and Is on a new estate.
I wont be going again.

Offas1

I saw Sian last week, good clear comms, nice house with good massage set up, pretty and friendly lady, excellent massage and sensual ending, I feel her service will only get better with more visits.  She is a bigger girl but wouldn't say fat.  I will revisit.

Dellboy

There are idiots all over the world but we have one particular idiot in Shropshire on this forum who is not doing the rest of us any favours.
I know from 3 different sources that he sends around 20 texts a day to the girls on the pretext of making a booking and then cancels at the last minute.
We do not need text nerds pissing off the few options we have. Get your kicks another way.
You know who you are PLEASE STOP.

Offline Boundless

There are idiots all over the world but we have one particular idiot in Shropshire on this forum who is not doing the rest of us any favours.
I know from 3 different sources that he sends around 20 texts a day to the girls on the pretext of making a booking and then cancels at the last minute.
We do not need text nerds pissing off the few options we have. Get your kicks another way.
You know who you are PLEASE STOP.

Well said Dellboy mate.
There's precious little decent talent around here without cunts pissing off the few good ones we do have!
 :angry: :angry:

comeplaywithrob

There's a couple of touring girls in town today/tonight by the look of it. Anyone paid them a visit?

Offline Madone1

There's a couple of touring girls in town today/tonight by the look of it. Anyone paid them a visit?

Both look like Private gallery scams.

Offline Madone1

Both look like private gallery scams don't waste your time.