Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SHROPSHIRE Massage  (Read 303330 times)

Offline Oooops

Anyone got contact details for lana? What does she offer these days?
Who's link do you think I've provided (unless Staplers wrong which I very much doubt)  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 08:06:41 am by Oooops »

Offas1

Lana is alive and well and still provides a good massage.

What's the best way of contacting Lana, mobile ringing out to answerphone, she must have her hands full! text but no answer so far. Can anyone give more info on looks, age service etc, as there aren't any recent updates.

I don't punt as regular as you all seem to be but Natalie and Sophie are my go to girls and look after me very well, nice firm massage

Dellboy

What's the best way of contacting Lana, mobile ringing out to answerphone, she must have her hands full! text but no answer so far. Can anyone give more info on looks, age service etc, as there aren't any recent updates.

I don't punt as regular as you all seem to be but Natalie and Sophie are my go to girls and look after me very well, nice firm massage

Is she on holiday?

Offas1

Is she on holiday?

With limited options in Telford and no response or update on Lana, I spread my net a little further and found in my opinion a real gem.

Kissable lips in Wolverhampton (not Shropshire but a 20 minute drive might suit some people)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

She likes you to book on the morning of the appointment, good communications, flat on west side of Wolverhampton very clean and tidy with shower facilities. A very attractive tanned young lady, very pleasant with a great figure.

An excellent naturist massage, very enjoyable right to the end, £70 worth every penny.

Offline Oooops

With limited options in Telford and no response or update on Lana, I spread my net a little further and found in my opinion a real gem.

Kissable lips in Wolverhampton (not Shropshire but a 20 minute drive might suit some people)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

She likes you to book on the morning of the appointment, good communications, flat on west side of Wolverhampton very clean and tidy with shower facilities. A very attractive tanned young lady, very pleasant with a great figure.

An excellent naturist massage, very enjoyable right to the end, £70 worth every penny.
Lana and Lola are two different ladies I do believe and Kissable has good reviews on here.  :hi:

Offas1

I know they are different girls, just putting forward an excellent convenient alternative for Telford. 

Offline Happy john

Could someone please give me Feedback on the following Girls:

External Link/Members Only

Thank You For Your Time.

John.

Offline rocky1966

anybody know if sophies in wellington still open

rob9420

Not at the moment but hopefully her new place will be open within the next month

Dellboy

I hear Sally also has a new shop planned.  Any news on this one?

Frenchy4012

I hear Sally also has a new shop planned.  Any news on this one?

Sally told me she has got a place by the Railway Station in Shrewsbury.

Dellboy

Sally told me she has got a place by the Railway Station in Shrewsbury.

Good news! When does it open?

Frenchy4012

Offline shrewsmale

Not sure I will tell you when I know.

Thanks Frenchy, first thoughts are surely that would be worse for parking?

Frenchy4012

That's what I thought m8 I don't think I will be going there.

Offline Happy john

Does anyone have a contact number for this girl please???

Perhaps you could PM it to me.

Many Thanks,

John.

Dellboy

That's what I thought m8 I don't think I will be going there.

Parking is a nightmare around there and you also have the one way system to deal with. Why has she chosen such a difficult location?
The only free parking seems to be on the road out of town beyond the railway bridge and then hike back. Any other suggestions?

wally59

Offline Fishface

Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years and refusing to explain why.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline shrewsmale

Catch the train simples  :rose:

doesnt work for anyone who lives in Shrewsbury

Dellboy

Has anyone tried the Thai massage place on Wyle Cop in Shrewsbury? 

Frenchy4012

Has anyone tried the Thai massage place on Wyle Cop in Shrewsbury?

Someone told me its just a massage and there are no extras on offer.

Frenchy4012

I am seeing Sally tomorrow I will ask her if I remember.

Offline Parsifal

re Wyle Cop - definitely no extras and not a very good massage - when I went last a few months ago I had to insist no boxers and they do not massage the front unless policy changed

Frenchy4012

re Wyle Cop - definitely no extras and not a very good massage - when I went last a few months ago I had to insist no boxers and they do not massage the front unless policy changed

Thanks for that Parsifal that's one I can knock off my list.

Dellboy

Frenchy4012

Good news! When does it open?

Sally says her new place will be opening in about two weeks and she will be working from there and a new Thai girl
will be working from her old place. I don't think I will be going to her new place because of the parking, hope the new girl is good Sally says she has a good body and the massage with her will be enjoyable whatever that means.

Offline shrewsmale

Sally says her new place will be opening in about two weeks and she will be working from there and a new Thai girl
will be working from her old place. I don't think I will be going to her new place because of the parking, hope the new girl is good Sally says she has a good body and the massage with her will be enjoyable whatever that means.

Assuming Sally's new girl is the one she has referred to on gumtree (anna?) then I have heard good things from forum members concerning her.

what I don't get is why Sally would move from a discreet spot with parking and an ATM to allow someone else there when her new spot is a problem for regulars?

Thanks anyway Frenchy

Dellboy

Assuming Sally's new girl is the one she has referred to on gumtree (anna?) then I have heard good things from forum members concerning her.

what I don't get is why Sally would move from a discreet spot with parking and an ATM to allow someone else there when her new spot is a problem for regulars?

Thanks anyway Frenchy

I understand that it is not Anna but another Thai girl.

Frenchy4012

Thanks anyway Frenchy

She said it was a Thai girl from Blackpool and its her first time in this area.

Dellboy

I agree about the parking. It's a nightmare and either pay up or accept a decent hike.

Dellboy

She said it was a Thai girl from Blackpool and its her first time in this area.

Do you know anything about her yet Frenchy?  Age etc

Frenchy4012

Do you know anything about her yet Frenchy?  Age etc

She did not say her age but she did say she had a nice body.

Dellboy

She did not say her age but she did say she had a nice body.

Sally must be doing ok to have two locations?
Or is it a question of timing as regards the current location tenancy?
But at least we have some new options.

hardshlong

Has anyone been able to book an appointment with Lana recently ?

Frenchy4012

Very difficult to get any response from her.

Dellboy

Seen her twice recently and she always responds to a text enquiry. Excellent massage +

hardshlong

Seen her twice recently and she always responds to a text enquiry. Excellent massage +
Care to elaborate please ?

Offline claud223

could you PM me also
thanks

Offline Dazzza1973

Could you pm me as well please hardshlong

Cheers

hardshlong

ffeet

Could be a price war on the way :D

Sally and Sophie both opening new places in two weeks time.

Doe anybody know where Sophie's new place is?

Is Natalie staying with Sophie or has she defected to Sally?

Offline happyending

Could be a price war on the way :D

Sally and Sophie both opening new places in two weeks time.

Doe anybody know where Sophie's new place is?

Is Natalie staying with Sophie or has she defected to Sally?

A price war....Thai girls. I doubt that. Even if they opened a shop next door to each other they would never drop their rates.

Offline Stapler

A price war....Thai girls. I doubt that. Even if they opened a shop next door to each other they would never drop their rates.

True!

Thai's are money mad and will try and extract as much money as they can from you!
Newbies beware!
Stand your ground and stick to your guns!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Happy john

True!

Thai's are money mad and will try and extract as much money as they can from you!
Newbies beware!
Stand your ground and stick to your guns!

..S...
A Strong & Robust "Price Fix" seems most likely.

Offline rocky1966

Anna no longer working with Sally anyone  know where she will be working ?

Offline r1965h

There's a chinese girl Mei Chen advertising on aw in Telford today.

Anybody here seen her before? I'm booked in to see her later today.

Dellboy

Do you have a link please

Dodo

Ther's a Mei Chen (or something like that) in Brum reveiwed a short time back.....could be the same girl she comes complete with a trimmed bush  :wacko:
If you put your girls aw number into 'search' you might find some other info or it might be inside one of the fbsm threads.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 05:29:50 pm by Dodo »