Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SHROPSHIRE Massage  (Read 303040 times)

rob9420

I had a massage at sabai in Monkmoor today well worth a visit at the weekend

Offline Oooops

I had a massage at sabai in Monkmoor today well worth a visit at the weekend
Please say what you had and how much did it cost.:thumbsup: Well we'd like to know for our little black books.  :cool:
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 10:47:06 pm by Oooops »

Offline hungry horace

Visited Brewood a few times now and seen Debby, she massaged me naked lots of fun but nothing else yet.
Can you give any details about massage parlour in Brewood please
Perhaps you can PM me the contact details
Spent some time there and thought something was going on

Offline shaven4you

only thing what goes on at  sabai is massage .. not worth wasting ink in little black books .

rob9420

« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 01:51:13 pm by rob9420 »

Offline only me

Sorry didn't make myself clear, I was naked not Marianne. ;)

Offline Happy john

Excuse my ignorance but where is Brewood??
I'm from Somerset & are still getting used to the geography of this area.
I would like to try the place out.
Thanks.

Offline Boundless

Not

Are you saying that there's more on offer?
I thought it was only massage there

Offline shroplad

Seen Sally again recently....yep have to agree she gets better each time you see her which I think is down to her having more trust in you

Frenchy4012

Seen Sally again recently....yep have to agree she gets better each time you see her which I think is down to her having more trust in you

+1

13ad13oy

Hi Guys. Never had massage with happy ending, split with missus recently and thought i would give it a try. Lot of talk about Sally in Shrewsbury. Is this the one on gumtree that states "no sexual Services". Confused. Can anyone help. Cheers

Dellboy

Hi Guys. Never had massage with happy ending, split with missus recently and thought i would give it a try. Lot of talk about Sally in Shrewsbury. Is this the one on gumtree that states "no sexual Services". Confused. Can anyone help. Cheers

Just book her. She is the best in Shropshire. No one else comes close.  You will enjoy!!

13ad13oy

Cheers Del. There is 2 in Shrews. Have i got the right one mate ?

13ad13oy

Cheers Del. There is 2 in Shrews. Have i got the right one mate and do you know her prices? Cheers

Dellboy

13ad13oy

Dellboy

Has anyone seen this new one?
I know its Vivastreet....but?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Madone1

Has anyone seen this new one?
I know its Vivastreet....but?

Looks promising is anyone up for the challenge I might in a week or two if no one else gives her a go.

Offline rocky1966

hi anybody know if sophies at wellington is still open heard it has closed

Dellboy

hi anybody know if sophies at wellington is still open heard it has closed

Her Gumtree advert says that she is closed until January

Dellboy

Does anyone know where Natalie has gone? Has she moved elsewhere?

rob9420

Sophie has gone back to Thailand till the New Year she will be missed

rob9420

I don't think Natalie will be available till Sophie comes back so we are two Thai girls down now

Dellboy

I don't think Natalie will be available till Sophie comes back so we are two Thai girls down now

I guess that is good news to an extent but......no Christmas present from Natalie .........is bad news!

Frenchy4012

Been to see the lovely Sally this morning and she said she is only having Boxing day off, so if want a Christmas day treat she is working.

Dellboy

Been to see the lovely Sally this morning and she said she is only having Boxing day off, so if want a Christmas day treat she is working.

That would be a great Christmas present!  Ho Ho Ho!

Offline shroplad

especially if she dressed up in micro santa gear lol

Frenchy4012

She had a very sexy outfit on today :P :P :P :P

Dellboy

She had a very sexy outfit on today :P :P :P :P

Was yours red and white?
Did your big white beard get in the way?

Frenchy4012

Was yours red and white?
Did your big white beard get in the way?

Mine was red and white. But very happy.

Offline shrewsmale

poor girl, not much fun for her.

Frenchy4012

poor girl, not much fun for her.

I suppose not but no one is making her work.

rob9420

I had a wonderful hour with Sally she seems quite happy to work Christmas Day and I know where I would rather be Christmas Day and it's not cooking Christmas lunch

Frenchy4012

I don't think the wife would be happy if I told her I was going for a massage Christmas Day.

Dellboy

I don't think the wife would be happy if I told her I was going for a massage Christmas Day.

+1   !!!

Frenchy4012

isnt she married?

Yes, and she has 2 children but has nothing to do with her husband.

Offline midsman2012

If anyone has the mobile number for Suzi who used to work in Wellington can they send it me in a private message please? 

Thanks
Banned reason: Can't be arsed to review in 5 years
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Boundless

Any info about the new girl (or girls?) at Sabai Thai in shrewsbury?
The girl who runs it is still there (Chandy) but she has at least one new girl working there. I went for a legit neck, shoulders and back half hour special, when I got there Chandy said it'll will be Pom (I think) doing it. Excellent massage and afterwards was about to ask her about extras when she disappeared back out the front for me to get dressed. She's quite slim and not bad looking.
Just wondering if anyone knows the score.

Offline Madone1

Any info about the new girl (or girls?) at Sabai Thai in shrewsbury?
The girl who runs it is still there (Chandy) but she has at least one new girl working there. I went for a legit neck, shoulders and back half hour special, when I got there Chandy said it'll will be Pom (I think) doing it. Excellent massage and afterwards was about to ask her about extras when she disappeared back out the front for me to get dressed. She's quite slim and not bad looking.
Just wondering if anyone knows the score.

I was under the impression that Sabai Thai was a straight business. I wouldn't go there and whip my dick out if I was you mate. It's a shame we need more good Thai girls around here.

rob9420

Try going at the weekend a little bit more on offer

Frenchy4012

No FS but  still worth going on a Sat Sun or Mon.

robi

Hi someone can help me? I looking for massage with he and touching in Telford.

Offline Oooops

Hi someone can help me? I looking for massage with he and touching in Telford.
Subtle tip, start at Page 1 also the Bham FBSM likewise. :hi:

robi

I reading all pages and lots of links is old one . I have message "0 found" :hi:

Offline Oooops

I reading all pages and lots of links is old one . I have message "0 found" :hi:
From one of Staplers posts back in 14 and she still advertises and his advice back then was
Was £40 plus £20.

Rood. My advice is not to ask such questions over the phone. The girl will not answer because you could be anybody from anywhere checking up on the advertiser. Just book an appointment, be polite, don't be pushy and you will leave very happy!

BUT whether Lana is still in play or not, I don't know  :unknown: I dropped on her looking for a punt for the FBSM challenge as I like to move around a bit but mainly Oriental.  :cool: Hopefully somebody will be able to say one way or another but there's a few in the Telford area from memory on Gumtree and VS. Just watch out for the Romanians as they're plying their so called massage skills so be prepared to walk.
Meanwhile off for a touch of Asia  :dance:
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 12:49:10 pm by Oooops »

Dellboy

From one of Staplers posts back in 14 and she still advertises and his advice back then was 
BUT whether Lana is still in play or not, I don't know  :unknown: I dropped on her looking for a punt for the FBSM challenge as I like to move around a bit but mainly Oriental.  :cool: Hopefully somebody will be able to say one way or another but there's a few in the Telford area from memory on Gumtree and VS. Just watch out for the Romanians as they're plying their so called massage skills so be prepared to walk.
Meanwhile off for a touch of Asia  :dance:

Lana is alive and well and still provides a good massage.

andy30303

Anyone got contact details for lana? What does she offer these days?