Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SHROPSHIRE Massage  (Read 303441 times)

Frenchy4012

does she let u cover her face or body when shes under the table or does she catch you jiz in a wet wipe ?

I come all over  boobs.

Frenchy4012

Didn't make it because work commitments got in the way. Dam!

Wow bad luck m8.

Online shrewsmale

I come all over  boobs.
Can I ask what she was wearing for £90 Frenchy?

Frenchy4012

Can I ask what she was wearing for £90 Frenchy?

Just a thong when she was under the table.

alivenkicking

seen Sophie in Wellington....nice girl  ;)

W4L

Tried to book Sophie today but she is not working. So went to see Suzi. Excellent massage and lots more!! she is better than I remember!

welshy

newbie to the area, looking for some fun, any reccomendations, im in shrewbury,
This kimberley telford sounds a hottie, any link
cheers guys

W4L

cheers guys

Go see Suzi

welshy

Ok Guys but where is suzi and what are the fees??

W4L

Ok Guys but where is suzi and what are the fees??

All her details on Gumtree. she is in Wellington by football ground

Frenchy4012

Is it just a massage with HE and no touching, it was the last time I went.

Frenchy4012

cheers guys

If you just want a sensual sexy massage with HE Sally from Shrewsbury is the best.

W4L

If you just want a sensual sexy massage with HE Sally from Shrewsbury is the best.

Definitely agree with that.  Sally is the best of all the girls in Shropshire. Thai, Chinese or any other!

W4L

Definitely agree with that.  Sally is the best of all the girls in Shropshire. Thai, Chinese or any other!

Has anyone tried Orchid in Wellington recently?
I have heard she is a bit more friendly than before.

Frenchy4012

We know Sophie is a nice girl and does a good HE. But what i want to know is does is does she allow any touching now.

welshy

How do i get in touch with sally from shrewsbury and what does she offer for how much
Thanks for all the tips guys

W4L

How do i get in touch with sally from shrewsbury and what does she offer for how much
Thanks for all the tips guys

She is on Gumtree

W4L

Hi alivenkicking welcome to UKP.
What does Sophie offer these days ?
I agree she is a nice girl but is she worth another slice of my punting budget. I see others are asking as well.

W4L

Fos
Have you seen the new Birmingham Chinese thread - perhaps we should have a Shropshire/Staffs Thai/Chinese thread?

fos

I think we are struggling on this patch as it is without splitting it further.

kayman2498

Agree with Fos, I'd be interested if someone did and up to date review on all the local girls

W4L

Agree with Fos, I'd be interested if someone did and up to date review on all the local girls
I will post a review later

W4L

Please add to this...
Name           Nationality   Location           Age   
Lana                   Russian   Telford           40+       Lovely lady
Suzi                   Thai           Wellington         late 30's Good massage and lots more
Orchid           Thai           Wellington           40+       HE if you are lucky and not that good
Sally                   Thai           Shrewsbury   31       What more can be said
Sophie           Thai           Wellington           35?       her boyfriend now posting on this site?
Natalie           Thai           Wellington           41       Was the best but as reported by fos now a changed person
Marianne           English   Telford          40's       Excellent massage, great body and worth a visit
Mary                   Russian   Telford          50's?       was great but only straight massage now
Cherry           Dominca   Telford          30's       Not seen her yet but she said FS was available
Ticha            Thai           Telford          late 20's Great FS
Tutti Frutti           English   Telford          20's       Good massage but nothing more as yet

Frenchy4012

Good list W4L, I have got to agree with your comments.

W4L

Good list W4L, I have got to agree with your comments.

Thanks
But we need more options in Shropshire. luckily my work takes me to Manchester and Solihull regularly - so much more choice!!!

Frenchy4012

Got a hour booked on the milking table with Sally tomorrow :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Frenchy4012

Thanks
But we need more options in Shropshire. luckily my work takes me to Manchester and Solihull regularly - so much more choice!!!

Your lucky mate that gives you a lot more choice.

kayman2498

Has anybody been to see Cherry, Massage, Telford, Gumtree ad, looking forward to someone new on the area, a bit unsure with no telephone number showing, comments appreciated.

W4L

Has anybody been to see Cherry, Massage, Telford, Gumtree ad, looking forward to someone new on the area, a bit unsure with no telephone number showing, comments appreciated.

Had a conversation with her and waiting to book.  She has been in Telford a while and surprised no one has had the pleasure!

Frenchy4012

Had a super hour  on the milking table with Sally this morning :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

CurrySauce

Please add to this...
Name           Nationality   Location           Age   
Lana                   Russian   Telford           40+       Lovely lady
Suzi                   Thai           Wellington         late 30's Good massage and lots more
Orchid           Thai           Wellington           40+       HE if you are lucky and not that good
Sally                   Thai           Shrewsbury   31       What more can be said
Sophie           Thai           Wellington           35?       her boyfriend now posting on this site?
Natalie           Thai           Wellington           41       Was the best but as reported by fos now a changed person
Marianne           English   Telford          40's       Excellent massage, great body and worth a visit
Mary                   Russian   Telford          50's?       was great but only straight massage now
Cherry           Dominca   Telford          30's       Not seen her yet but she said FS was available
Ticha            Thai           Telford          late 20's Great FS
Tutti Frutti           English   Telford          20's       Good massage but nothing more as yet

Hi there,

Kinda new to this punting stuff.  I've had lots of massages but want to take the next step....

Ive had massages from Marianne, but was curious to know what you meant by "worth a visit" as ive all had is an amazing massage.

Tempted to see Sally given all the feedback, but prefer english girls...

Cheers

CS

W4L

Hi there,

Kinda new to this punting stuff.  I've had lots of massages but want to take the next step....

Ive had massages from Marianne, but was curious to know what you meant by "worth a visit" as ive all had is an amazing massage.

Tempted to see Sally given all the feedback, but prefer english girls...

Cheers

CS

Marianne is a lovely lady and she gives a great massage

Online shrewsmale

Carefull

whats that in response to? Is there a warning about a WG?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 09:05:53 am by shrewsmale »

Offline Madone1

Has anyone taken the plunge with cherry and who is tutti fruitti

fos

whats that in response to? Is there a warning about a WG?
No.
W4L gave the correct response.

W4L

Has anyone taken the plunge with cherry and who is tutti fruitti

Waiting for a response from Cherry. fos may be right here.

Tutti Frutti is a Beauty Salon in Telford and they have a masseuse there on a part time basis. The day I went the door was not on the massage room!!!! so couldn't really try anything but nice girl and great pair. Not sure if anything is available but might try it again next time I am in Telford

Offline shroplad

new here......to start a post do you just reply to the last one on the page

Frenchy4012

Just click on reply and you can reply to another post or start a new topic, if you click on quote you will be able to reply to that post.

Offline farmlad

went to see sally thursday afternoon had the milking table experience in one word wow!!
respect her and you will get rewards.

Offline Stapler

There appears to be o lot of one liners about this milking table. Is anybody going to give more details?

..S...

W4L

Saw Sophie this week. Agree she is a nice girl and HE was ok but no extra services.  Wonder why? One 6 word post - sounds like an advert to me?

Offline Stapler

One 6 word post - sounds like an advert to me?

This thread and the Wolverhampton massage thread is full of 'em!
"I saw so and so"
"I have an hour booked with so and so."

Come over to Birmingham FBSM thread if you want detailed reports and info!  :hi:

..S...

W4L

This thread and the Wolverhampton massage thread is full of 'em!
"I saw so and so"
"I have an hour booked with so and so."

Come over to Birmingham FBSM thread if you want detailed reports and info!  :hi:

..S...

Probably Sophie's boyfriend? and the reason she doesn't do any extras now.

Frenchy4012

There appears to be o lot of one liners about this milking table. Is anybody going to give more details?

..S...

I am happy to pm you with more detail Stapler but I wont put any more detail on here, I respect her to much for that.

Frenchy4012

Probably Sophie's boyfriend? and the reason she doesn't do any extras now.

I have give up with Sophie since her boyfriend came on the scene, no massage in just a thong
or a feel of her lovely tits now.