Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SHROPSHIRE Massage  (Read 303628 times)

Offline Roodboy867

Ok. So am I to assume that the only way to contact is through Sophie?

bbb99

Ok. So am I to assume that the only way to contact is through Sophie?

That's what I did

Frenchy4012

Based on multiple visits over last 6/7 moths here are my views.
Orchid  - good massage and he but not very friendly.
Marianne - great he and body
Mariana - unless I am missing something she is not in the same market anymore?
Lana - great massage and he but has changed in last few months.
Sophie - nice girl who tries hard but too quick with he
Suzi  - good fs but her 'guests' are very variable and expensive and no replacement for Natalie
Natalie - best at everything! Now resurfaced in Telford.
Sally- amazing massage and he.
Compton Chinese - a welcome relatively recent addition. Especially Fan Fan and Ning who will not disappoint anybody's needs!
Jessy - never disappoints. Amazing he.

Any others?

Got to agree with all of that, I have not seen Natalie yet though.

bbb99

Got to agree with all of that, I have not seen Natalie yet though.

She is apparently back next week.

MrPiggy2014

Hi there,

New to this forum, been punting about 2 years.

For the last 12 months I have visited Marianne about 10 times, she has never mentioned or even hinted at HE :(

Any suggestions on how to bring it up (no pun intended!).

Mr Piggy

Frenchy4012

She is apparently back next week.

I shall have to try her next week bbb99

Frenchy4012

Hi there,

For the last 12 months I have visited Marianne about 10 times, she has never mentioned or even hinted at HE :(

Mr Piggy

I just ask them do you do any extras.

MrPiggy2014

Thx Fenchy, when I am next in the area I'll do exactly that :)

Offline shaven4you

Hi there,

Mr Piggy

Marianne doent do anymore than massage . This has been covered in this thread , only 1 person who clames she offers more admitted he was lieing . and it looks like hes back with a new user name .

bbb99

Marianne doent do anymore than massage . This has been covered in this thread , only 1 person who clames she offers more admitted he was lieing . and it looks like hes back with a new user name .

I am a newbie to this site and have found Marianne very accommodating !!!

Offline shaven4you

I am a newbie to this site and have found Marianne very accommodating !!!

sure phil

bbb99

Offline Roodboy867

Look at reply #194 on this thread bbb99, which is your post. Yes? Now look at reply #84 which is Phil. Hmmmmmmmm  :dash: :dash: :dash:

bbb99

Look at reply #194 on this thread bbb99, which is your post. Yes? Now look at reply #84 which is Phil. Hmmmmmmmm  :dash: :dash: :dash:

I am not Phil and although I can see the reason you would think that. Up to you if you believe me or not. You clearly seem to have a problem with this Phil guy?  Assume you are talking about Marianne? I was one of her first customers when she started up.

fos

so who else has had fs with suzi then ?
I have had the pleasure many times in the past but its fair to say she 'blows hot and cold on it'.

Good phrase whichever way you read it :D

Frenchy4012

I have had the pleasure many times in the past but its fair to say she 'blows hot and cold on it'.

Good phrase whichever way you read it :D

Have seen her just once, very enjoyable hour.

Offline Madone1

I have seen Sally now aswell guys and your right he is amazing don't think I have every been tugged like that before by anyone.

Offline Roodboy867

I have seen Sally now aswell guys and your right he is amazing don't think I have every been tugged like that before by anyone.

Don't want to say I told you so but..... Well you get my point lol. Welcome back Madone1

Offline Roodboy867

Sally has moved premises now. She moved yesterday. I do know where but I will not post here. You will have to ask her for the address I'm afraid guys.

Offline Madone1

Don't want to say I told you so but..... Well you get my point lol. Welcome back Madone1

Once a punter always a punter been a busy boy mate I hit the LMP in brum at the end of last month mind blowing and then sally for some much needed r&r

Offline Roodboy867

I've been looking for the brim parties but for some really stupid reason the only ones I can find are for the London scene. I'm not a computer idiot but FFS lol. Any links please please please.

Offline Madone1

I've been looking for the brim parties but for some really stupid reason the only ones I can find are for the London scene. I'm not a computer idiot but FFS lol. Any links please please please.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This should help pal. :thumbsup:

Offline Roodboy867

You star. I knew I you liked for a reason. Thanks mate.

bbb99

Sally has moved premises now. She moved yesterday. I do know where but I will not post here. You will have to ask her for the address I'm afraid guys.

Her new location seems to be a bit "public" although I have only been there once and it was dark so less of a problem.
As far as telford and shrewsbury is concerned she in in a league of her own!

Offline Roodboy867

Her new location seems to be a bit "public" although I have only been there once and it was dark so less of a problem.
As far as telford and shrewsbury is concerned she in in a league of her own!

You've only been there once? When was that bbb99? It couldn't have been today. Because that it would have been light. She only moved into her new place last night 10 October 14. So, remind me again, when did you go? You are not doing yourself any favours. That Phil was full of shit also.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 04:25:08 pm by Roodboy867 »

bbb99

You've only been there once? When was that bbb99?

Radbrook Last night but old place many times. Why do you ask? ?

bbb99

You've only been there once? When was that bbb99? It couldn't have been today. Because that it would have been light. She only moved into her new place last night 10 October 14. So, remind me again, when did you go? You are not doing yourself any favours. That Phil was full of shit also.

You really are a strange man.
I actually saw her last night, Not that you have any rational reason to question my movements. I have known "Sally" for a some time and through her recent difficulties.

Frenchy4012

Radbrook Last night but old place many times. Why do you ask? ?

I think its reabrook not Radbrook bbb99.

bbb99

I think its reabrook not Radbrook bbb99.

Don't know the area well
I use her post code to get to the end of her road.

fos

You are shooting from the hip again Roodboy :thumbsdown:

Frenchy4012

Offline Boundless

Guys, guys,come on surely we can all get along on here.

We're all in the same area and have the same aims, there's always going to be disagreements but it would be nice if we could all be civil.

(Sorry if that sounds a bit fluffy)

bbb99

Guys, guys,come on surely we can all get along on here.

We're all in the same area and have the same aims, there's always going to be disagreements but it would be nice if we could all be civil.

(Sorry if that sounds a bit fluffy)

You are right we all have the same objectives. I suggest we draw the line and get on with enjoying the life we are living. Agreed Roodboy?

Offline Roodboy867

bbb99, I apologise for the whole Phil thing, I do stand corrected. Frenchy, as for shooting from the hip, fos and I have chatted and we are all sorted. So need for your input.

bbb99

bbb99, I apologise for the whole Phil thing, I do stand corrected. Frenchy, as for shooting from the hip, fos and I have chatted and we are all sorted. So need for your input.

Hi Roodboy,
Thank you much appreciated.
No problem. Line drawn.
Cheers.

The problem that does not go away is that apart from Sally, Marianne and possible Lana, both telford and shrewsbury are bereft of any new or young(ish) talent.
This must be a market opportunity!

Offline Roodboy867

The problem that does not go away is that apart from Sally, Marianne and possible Lana, both telford and shrewsbury are bereft of any new or young(ish) talent.

You thinking of a new vocation???

bbb99

You thinking of a new vocation???

Not really although I am good with figures!

Frenchy4012

Hi Roodboy,
Thank you much appreciated.
No problem. Line drawn.
Cheers.

What about Sophie is she not on your list.

bbb99

What about Sophie is she not on your list.

She is a nice girl but no figure to speak of and did not allow anything other than touching albeit her great little arse.
Also said she does not do naked anymore.
Can someone tell me different - perhaps its me - I saw her about 2 weeks ago.

Frenchy4012

She is a nice girl but no figure to speak of and did not allow anything other than touching albeit her great little arse.
Also said she does not do naked anymore.
Can someone tell me different - perhaps its me - I saw her about 2 weeks ago.

No I don't think its you  that's my experience with her, plus she is in a hurry to get you out of there.

fos

What about Suzi.
Not the greatest looker but a good massage with extra service.

stratman

Hi, I'm new on here. I saw Marianne for the first time a few weeks ago. Lovely lady and did a great massage incl buttocks with me totally undraped . I asked tentatively if I could finish off by having a H.E. but she politely declined and said sorry she doesn't do that.
Perhaps you need to get to know her and become a regular client? Anyhow, massage was great!

bbb99

Hi, I'm new on here. I saw Marianne for the first time a few weeks ago. Lovely lady and did a great massage incl buttocks with me totally undraped . I asked tentatively if I could finish off by having a H.E. but she politely declined and said sorry she doesn't do that.
Perhaps you need to get to know her and become a regular client? Anyhow, massage was great!

Be patient! She is a lovely lady

Frenchy4012

I think Marianne is worth seeing for a good massage, perhaps HE will happen after a few visits.

Offline midsman2012

New fish here..........

have met Ticha thai in Telford.

I saw her on the hell that is AW and was therefore expecting a massage with possible HE as that's what was advertised.

What I got was FS from a very keen lady with a bit of massage (average) up front.  Gorgeous girl though and well worth a visit, just be specific with what you're looking for.

Banned reason: Can't be arsed to review in 5 years
Banned by: Ali Katt

Shropshire8888

What are her details. Link, mobile number ??

Offline shaven4you

What are her details. Link, mobile number ??

you need to message on aw for her number . search telford

Shropshire8888

What's AW mean sorry, is there a link for her ?

Frenchy4012

New fish here..........

have met Ticha thai in Telford.

I saw her on the hell that is AW and was therefore expecting a massage with possible HE as that's what was advertised.

What I got was FS from a very keen lady with a bit of massage (average) up front.  Gorgeous girl though and well worth a visit, just be specific with what you're looking for.

Sounds like Ticha is worth a visit.