Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilla Raine - Draycott-Derbys  (Read 3013 times)

68 review(s) for CamillaRaine (45 positive, 9 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Notts bloke

I had seen Camilla's profile many times and seen reviews. She seems very vanilla and isn't my usual cup of tea but that body and the £100 offer for the hour was too tempting.

External Link/Members Only
Text her the night before and she responded quickly and asked me to confirm the next morning. I did and she replied. Got her postcode and went to meet her. It's just of the main road that runs through it. Easy to find and had parking for free. Good comms.

She directed me in and she was in some white pants and bra set and I was definitely attracted to her. Quick exchange of money and a shower and into the bedroom where she stripped off. You can see she works out, proper fit body and big fake tits.

She gave me a kiss (no tongues) and went down on me. Average blowjob. Not great but not shit. I then returned the favour but I wasn't allowed to put fingers up. I rolled her back further and stick my tongue in that arse which she really liked. Switched into 69 before she stuck a johnny on and mounted me in reverse cowgirl. It's a nice sight. She then spun round and had her feet flat on the mattress and squatted up and down on my cock. I fucking hate condoms which is why I usually just go for blowjobs but I must admit this felt good and she had some leg stamina to keep it up. I asked her to finish me off with ablowjob and she did. Cupping the balls in one hand and sucking and waking me I cum in her mouth. I didn't pay attention to if she spat out or swallowed.

We had a chat about things and she was really easy to get on with. There have been times as soon as I've shot my load I've just wanted to get the fuck out of there but I felt relaxed. She wanted to try again but I had been horny as fuck all week and done a bit too much wanking the previous few days so it didn't happen. I was gutted because all the rest of the day I kept thinking about how good that squatting would have felt without a Johnny. Something the missus used to be able to do and I miss but can't expect now we are older.

Not my usual booking but I knew pretty much what to expect. I just wanted a fit fake titted bird to fuck and touch and that's what I got. Only regret is not banging her doggy but that's my fault because I didn't think to.

Offline rnrn636

This girl is so confusing from the reviews on here

Everyone seems to agree she is fit as fuck.

But service levels and effort from her vary wildly.

100 for an hour makes the risk more tempting especially as she now says 2 times on her profile

Offline hunkybc

Definitely fit and you would probably enjoy a good service. I'd go back bit feel I need to try new girls now. Each fuck was beginning to be repetitive and the same...

Offline InMefan

Tempted especially with the offer but the lack of deep french kissing kind of kills it for me.

Online Mutinyonthecounty

In the context of the current market, that is good value for money