Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Isobella Boobs - Pudsey in Leeds  (Read 4575 times)

44 review(s) for Isobellaboobs (38 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline SurfDudew/Attitude

Today, I went to see Isobella at her apartment in Pudsey in Leeds. I paid her 90 quid for half an hour including anal. She started off by giving me a massage with her hemp cream which was fabulous. I then fingered her bum and ask her if she would finger me which she did, whilst sucking me off at the same time. I then fucked her normally in doggy and missionary then onto anal. This is where things became awkward, I tried several times to get my dick up her ass but it just wasn't getting in, so she finished me off with a handjob instead. I know from reading this you would think I should give her a neutral rating, but I will rate this meeting a positive as not only is Isobella not a clock watcher but she kindly gave me 30 quid back coz we couldn't do anal, which I would say is both our faults as we are both very tall, and if I'm being honest, more my fault as I just couldn't get myself hard enough to stick it in her ass.

Please check her out gents, she is a lovely lady;

External Link/Members Only

Offline Crazyoldhaag

tried several times to get my dick up her ass but it just wasn't getting in

I read this and thought fuck me the fella must have a horse's dick for Isobel not to take him :D

Online YorkshireLad

What dress size would you say she is? Bigger than the photos?

Offline Crazyoldhaag

About 14 I'd say. And yes - bigger than her photos.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I read this and thought fuck me the fella must have a horse's dick for Isobel not to take him :D

I were thinking the same.

Good on her for giving a discount.

Offline KBW1999

She's lovely lass, always great service, just a shame she doesn't do CIM

Offline Misterbidge

She carries it well but she is concious of her size. Read my review.
I'd say solid size12 maybe 14 but she's still tidy. Plus a good shag!
Banned reason: Lowlife scumbag cunt
Banned by: 90125

Offline punter6199

I have seen this girl only once when she used to work at gfe looks wise she is literally hot as hell. Insane body amazing fire red hair huge natural boobs and ass. I remember her giving me one of the best blowjob ever she blew me for about 20 minutes in a 30 minute booking she really enjoys giving oral. I didn't do anal as I didn't feel like it and I remember doing doggy and cumming inside her I definitely regret not seeing her more.

Offline davey.edwards1969

I did have a chuckle to myself when I read this  :lol:

The fact is that by not giving Isobelle the one thing she loves more than anything  the OP  not only let himself down , but also all us punters and also Isobelle LOL

Seriously though - since when has Isobel been too tall for anal !!!! - others have said she is quite short ????
Even the reviewer admits that it was down to him losing wood ( Partly ??????)

I would agree that she is a lovely lady and IMHO smoking hot - the fact that she provided a "normal service" for 30 mins and only charged £60 has to be to her credit
 Yet - even though she is a self confessed anal lover and has provided this service many times I have always found her to be nice and tight back there ( unlike some other girls I have encountered ) - ultimately to perform anal ( even with Isobel lol )you have to be rock hard otherwise it ain't gonna happen
In my experience with her when I have flagged a bit -she has gone out of her way to ensure that she "get's the old boy back into action " so we can both enjoy anal

I suggest the OP might like to try a return visit  :D

Offline SurfDudew/Attitude

Don't you worry mate, I will pay her a visit again another time.

Offline george r

i saw her when she worked the manc parlours and would see her again anytime  :thumbsup: a pity she is in leeds at the moment.

Offline soppyget

I agree with all said here about her.  Gorgeous lass carrying a great figure and even better attitude.

I don't understand why being tall (for either party or both) makes anal difficult though. There's always a position that works.

That said, someone mentioned anal does need a proper stiffy and I have to agree.  I've dipped out on a couple of occasions because the old lad hadn't had his wheatabix.

The refund though is extraordinary.  There aren't many lasses would have done that.  She's more of a diamond than I thought.  Pity leeds is too far for me.  Hopefully she'll venture south soon.

Offline qarma

What's she like facially? I appreciate it's in the eye of the beholder and all that.

Offline Hornylad

to me its total deception if it doesnt look like what it says on the tin then she simply isnt worth it.

its just calls in to question the positive reviews she has. i mean are those guys happy the fact she doesnt look the same as she does in her pics?

Offline Hornylad

sorry the above comment has been put on the wrong profile ive emailed the admin to get them moved over to the correct profile

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
sorry the above comment has been put on the wrong profile ive emailed the admin to get them moved over to the correct profile
You've linked to this thread but not to the one it should be on. Who's Indi?? I have no idea. Just repost where it should be and I'll delete these posts.

Offline stevedave

You've linked to this thread but not to the one it should be on. Who's Indi?? I have no idea. Just repost where it should be and I'll delete these posts.

I think he means this thread Davie.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=313808.0

Offline Hazzard

Nice review.. I don't mind if shes upto a 14 as long as shes tidy.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I think he means this thread Davie.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=313808.0
Cheers for that Steve but it's far easier if he just reposts it on that thread himself and I'll delete the unnecessary ones from here.

He can copy and paste it into a new post, for me to move this one I would have to split it off into a new thread then merge that new thread with the one he wants it on. Any other way and it would look like me quoting him in my post.   :hi: